It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to Expect During the Next Stage of Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The article below details a possible scenario for the breakdown of American society led by the central banks and international financiers to achieve their long planned and sort after OWG.

The goal, I believe, is to utterly transform the world’s political, economic, and social systems. The goal is to generate intense fear; fear that can be used as capital to buy, as the globalists call it, a “new world order”. Syria is the first domino in a long chain of calamities; what the Rand Corporation sometimes refers to as a “linchpin”. As I write this, the Obama Administration is moving naval and ground forces into position and clamoring in a painfully pathetic fashion to convince the American public that 90% of us are “wrong” and that a strike on Syria is, in fact, necessary. It appears that the establishment is dead set on starting this chain reaction and accelerating the global collapse. So, if a strike does occur, what can we expect to happen over the next few years? Here is a rundown…

These are the first 5 out of 20 steps detailed by Kevin Hayden – TruthisTreason.net :-

1) Many U.S. allies will refrain from immediate participation in an attack on Syria. Obama will continue unilaterally (or with the continued support of Israel and Saudi Arabia), placing even more focus on the U.S. as the primary cause of the crisis.

2) Obama will attempt to mitigate public outcry by limiting attacks to missile strikes, but these strikes will be highly ineffective compared to previous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

3) A no fly zone will be established, but the U.S. navy will seek to stay out of range of high grade Russian missile technology in the hands of Syria, and this will make response time to the Syrian Air Force more difficult. Expect much higher American naval and air force casualties compared to Iraq and Afghanistan.

4) Iran will immediately launch troops and arms in support of Syria. Syria will become a bewildering combat soup of various fighting forces battling on ideological terms, rather than over pure politics and borders. Battles will spread into other countries, covertly and overtly, much like during Vietnam.

5) Israel will probably be the first nation to send official ground troops into Syria (and likely Iran), citing a lack of effectiveness of U.S. airstrikes. American troops will follow soon after.

www.truthistreason.net...

How say you ATS , do you think its possible , if not why and what do you see as an outcome?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think #4 is not only possible, but most likely for the outcome with Assad gone. It'll be just like 1980's Beirut across a whole nation instead of a city. Factions here, there, all vying for more than they have..one day to the next. Even the FSA is too fractured to form a unified message, so it'll really be a whole bunch of sides with each carrying a slightly different agenda....before even getting to the main "sides".

Anyone got an aspirin? Perhaps a hibernation chamber? lol...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
sounds like a legit scenario...

they left out the part about Russian Troops mistakenly droned or hit with US missle strikes, and their response...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
New scenario:

A. Assad continues to stall and delay.
B. Assad moves significant amounts of chemical weapons to hiding places.
C. Assad moves significant amounts into Iran.
D. Assad releases huge amounts of chemical and biological weapons to terrorists groups, or these groups capture loads he was trying to move or hide.
E. We see the first attacks on both Israel and the United States with chemical weapons by unknown terrorist groups.
F. Israel launches massive attack against Iran in retaliation of chemical attacks believed to be from Iranian based and trained terrorist groups.
G. United States in turn unleashes hell on Syria to avenge chemical attack on US soil.
I. World plunges into world war three after Iran goes to war with Israel and the Israelis use a first strike nuclear weapons.

We all die after nuclear armageddon. Just as plausible.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can see Obama being foolish enough to do an airstrike after a few weeks on "non-compliance" by the Assad Regime. I also can believe that Obama is stalling until they can cook up another "gassing" scenario, or the equivalent thereof.

Wrabbit, share your aspirin?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

That is a very probable scenario and I think the only way to prevent that from happening is to just have a fair and free referendum in Syria and let the people chose what they really want for themselves...But this is not about Syria and what them people want ,and it's not about human rights,freedom,WMDs or any of that nonsense.It is about power,money and resources,so it might actually get very ugly for all sides involved,considering most have very little to loose.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Who knows really , anything is possible . Who would have picked that Putin would bring Assad to the table and stall what was a gung ho military intervention by the U.S.

I suppose the reason I posted this was to see other theories about what may occur , even the off the wall ones as it seems no one is able to predict what may occur.

After all it only takes one loose cannon to set the balls rolling in completely different directions at this point.

edit on 15-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: more

new topics

top topics

join