It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian News Says: World Terrified “Amateurish American Leadership” Will Cause World War III

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

*gasp*

bite your tongue lad...

Edit: damn you're right...

Molson still sucks though

edit on 15-9-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well in advance Flyers I would like to welcome you to my neck of the woods, depending on where you are going in Ontario. I saw a piece on Sun TV, where they were using words like 'inept' among others.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

muse7
And yet they have not invaded any countries...and obama has done a good job of backing down from wanting to attack Syria.

Hysterical. Obama has indeed waged wars in countries ... and bombed the heck out of people with drones. And no ... Obama didn't do a good job of backing down from wanting to attack Syria. The only reason we didn't attack weeks ago when Obama wanted to was because the people put up a stink and Congress was all set to vote a big 'NO' to Obama's wish to help the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda in Syria. And when he said he still wanted to bomb, Kerry made his gaff (Syria disarm and allow world inspections) and Putin jumped on it. Obama no longer had a choice.

Obama ... good job .... baaah! Get real.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by jacygirl

I ain't dis'n meh country hun... just the asshats that run it

Oops, that wasn't directed at you Akragon! I was just speaking for myself, lol.
(I always thought that government people should all make minimum wage....that way, they would be much more aware of the needs of the many!)
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My question is, "Why are they discussing the US when there's plenty of BS here that they SHOULD be covering?"

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

intrepid
My question is, "Why are they discussing the US when there's plenty of BS here that they SHOULD be covering?"

Exactly!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Still can't believe the way the administration dumped the Brits for the French in a heartbeat.

"Our oldest ally" ... and all that. Because we all fell for that one, Monsieur Kerry, we all just sit poodle-like at your table waiting for scraps to be thrown by the master.

Seriously. Amateur is too lite a descriptor for the Obama administration

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

whatnext21
I would like to welcome you to my neck of the woods, depending on where you are going in Ontario.
Near Port Colborne Ontario South of Niagara Falls. Lots of fossil hunting.

I saw a piece on Sun TV, where they were using words like 'inept' among others.

Inept is being nice. Freak'n buffoons hell bent on WWIII is how I'd put it.
The Canadian News got it right. The world should be nervous about Obama.
He obviously doesn't know what the heck he's doing.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

intrepid

Hey intrepid,
I think we worry about what the U.S. is doing, because we are concerned that we will suffer the repercussions eventually....? If someone decides to drop nukes on our neighbour, that can affect us. Also, economy-wise, we do a lot of business with America.
Canada is not considered a super-power by anyone, lol....more like America's geeky cousin.
But yes, we DO have a lot of issues at home that should be addressed.
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

intrepid

The international press made Obama into a rock star. His self messianic language was sucked up and believed by people around the world. I bet when he was elected, a whole lotta folks in Canada were swooning. They swooned everywhere. Some here on ATS are still swooning over Obama. Now that people can see that the emperor has no clothes, they are watching the downfall ... kind of like driving past a car wreck .. you can't help but look. That's my guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

jacygirl
Hey intrepid,
I think we worry about what the U.S. is doing, because we are concerned that we will suffer the repercussions eventually....? If someone decides to drop nukes on our neighbour, that can affect us.

We actually get repercussions if we don't toe the Washington line. Remember when we wouldn't go into Iraq? That I can live with.

Also, economy-wise, we do a lot of business with America.

Yes but globalism is taking that burden off of us. We don't HAVE to deal exclusively with the States anymore.

Canada is not considered a super-power by anyone, lol....more like America's geeky cousin.

IDK who you've been talking to but Canada's reputation worldwide is still good regardless of what Harper is trying to do.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

muse7
And yet they have not invaded any countries...and obama has done a good job of backing down from wanting to attack Syria.

They might be amateurs but they're not war hungry hawks like the previous admin.

Hear hear.

Bush scared me to death.

But then, the US isn't noted for quiet diplomacy (at least not since Henry Kissinger).

There has been an alarming precedent over the last 20 or so years to resort to gunboat diplomacy in the name of world peace.

Anyone with more than one brain cell can see that this isn't a very good idea.

And Americans need to think very carefully about who the hell they are voting into office, as it is a world issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hey intrepid, did I offend you in some way? I sure didn't mean to.
I agree with your comment re Iraq...and repercussions re toeing the line.
I know that we don't HAVE to deal exclusively with the U.S., but a lot of business here (SW Ontario) do deal with them.
As for Canada's reputation....yes, it's really good. 'Who' I've been talking to, are friends in the U.S. and other countries....I was only stating that when people discuss 'World Super Powers'....they usually are not talking about Canada. We aren't seen as threatening, but we fight very bravely when called to do so.
Hope that puts things in a better light?
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

jacygirl
Hey intrepid, did I offend you in some way? I sure didn't mean to.

Not at all. Just watching the NFL pregame show. Got my attention split.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Bicent76
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama, has NO foreign policy skills.. This guy sucks in geo-politics, and his cabinet has to be just as stupid. From what I have heard, mind you this is just what I have heard from underground news places, its not credible, Obama, is indecisive, it takes him forever to make any decisions, he has to have his advisers tell him over and over again what they think, this idiot, has no real life experience, and cannot make decisions. This last fiasco, scares me, He comes out to the World, guns drawn saying he is going to attack Syria, and then just pisses all over himself..

The POTUS, does not do that.. He never has until this dumb ass...

Anyhow, I want him impeached to be honest, I am shocked we are putting up with this, oh wait no I am not, my fellow majority of citizens in the USA, are complete idiots, and dependent on government cheese..

The electoral vote demographic proves that statement..

Yea thou I agree a bunch of corrupt idiots are running America...

I hope all of you who voted for this nincompoop are happy..

edit on 15-9-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

It has been around twenty years since we had commodities program, lol. Sorry no cheese for you lol. I read these bash Obama and bash the big bad government threads and I just have to sit back and have a good laugh.
It is actually funny. It is like people are not living in the same country or reality lol. It really shows that perception is in the eye of the beholder and most often does not reflect reality.

As an independent I sit here and watch people in two parties who have lost their minds. It amazes that the lunatics are really running the show. None of these wackos should be there. No one is willing to compromise. I don't know how it works in your family but I know if I acted like that around here I would be divorced and alone.

I mean you're gonna let the government shut down and send us into a depression just because you lost on legislation three years ago. Your still stuck on what is law now and the supreme Court upheld. Instead of making smart cuts we let sequestration happen and cuts happen that could have seriously damaged the country. All because it's my way of the highway.

The president is no better, he too should be willing to talk and negotiate. Seriously these people all need to be replaced. We need to recall all of them,, period.... Lol

The Bot

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

What's with the 'you' 'you' 'you' stuff?
I didn't vote for Obama. And I certainly didn't vote for Romney.
I have no intention whatsoever to vote for HIllary or Christie (or Rubio or whoever) in 2016.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just wanted to say what a perfect analysis - he laid out inconsistencies and therefore lies beautifully. Whether someone wants to take that as amateurish of Obama or they take it as a big red flag waving right in your face - to mean he knows exactly what he is doing doesn't matter for this purpose because he simply laid it out. I would like to see all of the inconsistencies written down - if nothing else will make people stop and think perhaps this will. I don't know many people, even those who voted for him, who don't see it for what it is now (and do not read this site).

I also don't care that a Canadian correspondent said this. Arguing about that is just a distraction from the real topic. We have 3 more years with this guy and it feels like holding your breath sometimes - waiting for him to ruin this country and even begin a world war.

If he weren't so arrogant I think I would feel sorry for him. Believing him in over his head. But one cannot learn when all they do is defend themselves. It is one thing if you have one belief or stance on something but he doesn't appear to know what he's doing - or he does: conditioning the public to the inconsistencies and blunders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join