It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian News Says: World Terrified “Amateurish American Leadership” Will Cause World War III

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They got it right. The Obama administration is a pack of amateurs. (this is what happens when you elect a 'community organizer' from the corrupt Chicago political machine to be POTUS) And we have three more years of these buffoons until they can be elected of office. They have no only embarrassed the United States, but they have put the world itself in jeopardy. I hope the world can survive Obama. I really do ...

www.youtube.com...

Copied how to do the video from Intrepid ...
edit on 9/15/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

haven't seen the video yet... but I find it rather amazing that our government can critique other governments yet they can't figure out that we have clowns and criminals running our own country.

Welcome to Canada eh...

at least we have great beer!

edit on 15-9-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Obama, has NO foreign policy skills.. This guy sucks in geo-politics, and his cabinet has to be just as stupid. From what I have heard, mind you this is just what I have heard from underground news places, its not credible, Obama, is indecisive, it takes him forever to make any decisions, he has to have his advisers tell him over and over again what they think, this idiot, has no real life experience, and cannot make decisions. This last fiasco, scares me, He comes out to the World, guns drawn saying he is going to attack Syria, and then just pisses all over himself..

The POTUS, does not do that.. He never has until this dumb ass...

Anyhow, I want him impeached to be honest, I am shocked we are putting up with this, oh wait no I am not, my fellow majority of citizens in the USA, are complete idiots, and dependent on government cheese..

The electoral vote demographic proves that statement..

Yea thou I agree a bunch of corrupt idiots are running America...

I hope all of you who voted for this nincompoop are happy..

edit on 15-9-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If the story is reporting accurately, i would say that they have every reason to be nervous. This is, in my opinion, the most self-serving administration in the history of the United States, and it needs to be dealt with soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Let's see if I can get it:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Akragon

Molson Ale. HOCKEY. Great mountains and beaches. Lots less people. Short summer (I hate the heat). Dan Akyroyd. (and you dump all the whackadoos like Justin Bieber into California) I'd say it's pretty nice up there. Side note - We may be going to Ontario this fall to go fossil hunting. We know a great spot. But it depends on how well I"m feeling.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

YOU DA MAN. I don't know why I couldn't get the video to take.
I've done it in the past. But today .... oh well ....
THANKS.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

ProfessorChaos
it needs to be dealt with soon.

There isn't anything we can do about the lack of ability of the Obama administration. He was elected. He put his people in positions that he wanted. All we can do is pray that smarter people will keep the world from being dragged into WWIII. Putin, as bad a guy as he is, is smart. It's amazing that the world depends on him to keep us out of WWIII.

The Declaration of Independence says this -

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future.

But I don't think you'll find Americans willing to do such a thing as long as they are getting their government handouts and Obama-phones, etc

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Akragon

Molson Ale. HOCKEY. Great mountains and beaches. Lots less people. Short summer (I hate the heat). Dan Akyroyd. (and you dump all the whackadoos like Justin Bieber into California) I'd say it's pretty nice up there. Side note - We may be going to Ontario this fall to go fossil hunting. We know a great spot. But it depends on how well I"m feeling.

Molson is actually American... and its kinda nasty.. LOL

its all planned you know... we ship all the nuts down south in the entertainment industry...

And all the Oil in the industrial sections... Not sure how that helps but whatever

by the way.. Brian adams? (wheres the puke emote when you need it)

your welcome

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Akragon

FlyersFan

Akragon

Molson is actually American... and its kinda nasty.. LOL

its all planned you know... we ship all the nuts down south in the entertainment industry...

And all the Oil in the industrial sections... Not sure how that helps but whatever

by the way.. Brian adams? (wheres the puke emote when you need it)

your welcome

Canada needs to issue an official apology for Bryan Adams, he RUINED the first half of 1990's radio for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The trailer park boys.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Why do you think we shipped his arse down there

No apologies needed... it was subliminal terrorism

Because you guys still think we live in igloos...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Molson is actually American

I realize this has nothing to do with the thread.. but really " Molson ' is American ??
Since when ???

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
And yet they have not invaded any countries...and obama has done a good job of backing down from wanting to attack Syria.

They might be amateurs but they're not war hungry hawks like the previous admin.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Ahem, I believe that RUSH more than makes up for Bryan Adams AND Justin Beiber!

The U.S. border is about an hour away from where I live. The closer provinces seem to be somewhat more influenced by the U.S. culture, then the ones farther away. However, we are indeed quite different in some aspects. I am not about to diss my country, or anyone else's for that matter.

As for the U.S. government? Whose government DO you trust these days? I certainly don't consider them 'amateurish' in any way...I think they know exactly what they're doing....it's US that don't have a clue as to why.

As for being afraid....yeah, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of Fukushima, the Gulf oil spill and the chemicals that are in everything we consume. (One opinion from one little Canadian girl, eh?)
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

samsamm9
reply to post by Akragon

I realize this has nothing to do with the thread.. but really " Molson ' is American ??
Since when ???

since Anheuser-Busch bought them out about 10 years ago...

Molson sucks anyways... its insulting that they labeled their flagship beer Canadian

In fact I could brew a better beer in my toilet...

Hang on... isn't this about politics here?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

samsamm9
reply to post by Akragon

Since when ???

Not really. It was a merger, not a takeover:

The Molson Coors Brewing Company is a North American brewing company, formed in 2005 by the merger of Molson of Canada, and Coors of the United States. It is the world's seventh largest brewer by volume.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I ain't dis'n meh country hun... just the asshats that run it

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Not really. It was a merger, not a takeover:

so its ameranadian?

ew...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Akragon
since Anheuser-Busch bought them out about 10 years ago...

That's Labatts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join