It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% sure my friend is a (new) abductee. Can you help?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Even if he hasn't named them, it could encourage him to say something

I'm divorcing the hubby. Throwing out all the weird items he brought in.
The book is too late now, spot on none the less. Looks interesting. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Excellent post!

Silo, It's also possible, being a first time painter he was just painting randomly and what he painted was not how he invisioned it. It just came out that way. I've tried painting and that's what I did. I wasn't trained on different brush sizes.

He could have been attempting to paint an apple on a table that ended up being an alien head or him laying on a table ( as you see it)
edit on 17-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You might like to check out ACERN.com.au

Write to Mary she will be able to help you.

x

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

AGREED. Discussing a label on the paintings or the issue of giving them titles could be productive.

Good insight. Thx.

Thx for your kind reply.

Health, wholeness, rapid recovery and as smooth as possible a break for you.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Charlyboy

This should make your link clickable

www.ACERN.com.au...

I'm not familiar with that site.

IT looks like a very good site. The articles section has a variety of articles that look good. It appears to be very professionally set-up and ran with no flakey nonsense.

edit on 17/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There's a lot of speculation in this thread, some of it pretty interesting, but I still think you should consider going to the Dr's before looking at anything else. A small stroke can lead to more irritability, decreased pride in hygiene and appearance, and can also lead to people becoming artistic when they previously weren't. It would also explain the hip injury from a fall.

I think you should at least discuss this with her girlfriend as treatment can reduce the likelihood of further strokes, and if there is nothing to be concerned about then ruling this or any other medical issue out would bring peace of mind, surely?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by twfau

There's a lot of speculation in this thread, some of it pretty interesting, but I still think you should consider going to the Dr's before looking at anything else. A small stroke can lead to more irritability, decreased pride in hygiene and appearance, and can also lead to people becoming artistic when they previously weren't. It would also explain the hip injury from a fall.

I think you should at least discuss this with her girlfriend as treatment can reduce the likelihood of further strokes, and if there is nothing to be concerned about then ruling this or any other medical issue out would bring peace of mind, surely?

You’re right.

FlyersFan was just saying the same thing here too.

If he had a stroke of types it would answer all these questions - right down to the ‘I can’t get them out of my head’ and his newfound single-mindedness.

I’ll talk to her this evening - see what we can see.

Believe me - if this was ruled out as some type of stroke and/or physical problem I’d be jumping for joy! Well, you know what I mean when the other option is abduction.

But those paintings! *Shudder*

peace
edit on 17-9-2013 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Could it be that your imagination is running wild here? And although you haven't addressed the poster who mentioned early onset alzheimers, it is worth considering.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

There's a lot of speculation in this thread, some of it pretty interesting, but I still think you

But those paintings! *Shudder*

peace

We all want to see those paintings. Hope you will get the permission to take a photo

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thank you

I'm not caught up on the thread to see if Silo got anywhere with this

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Ismail
Based on the story you just told, I think that there are many things that you don't know about this guy OP, and that jumping to the alien conclusion straight off the bat probably says more about you than about him.

People don't generally flaunt their problems around. You say he doesn't do drugs, how can you be sure ? You say he's healthy... same question. For all you know, he might be having trouble with the local crime syndicate (you're in sicily, right ?
). A quarry owner, in sicily, with a couple of pits for protection ? Might be more to the guy than you think.

As for the paintings, well... don't they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder ? Could you maybe be interpreting what he paints with your own alien orientated mindset ?

Honestly, given your geographical location and the circumstances you describe, I'd at least contemplate the possibility that someone wants a cut of the quarry and broke the guy's hip to make a point, because that would certainly explain the tears, and also the "not remembering part".

Seems more likely than an abduction, in my opinion anyway. Then again, I know even less about the situation that you do.

Sounds about right...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I get what you mean but a stroke is a terrible thing. I've had a major one. I don't like to bring it up and my hip breaking was well after it.

I did however lay on the floor for two days when I had my first fall, which was the stroke. I didn't call out for help because I didn't know I was having one. I was under the impression the weird husband was still home, but he had taken off without saying goodbye. I just wished he would come back in the living room and get me up. He didn't come back until two mornings had passed. I only thought I was laying for a few hours. I was losing oxygen in my brain and not aware. There was no concept of time. I still have that, not knowing what the date or time is. There was no pain with the stroke. Broken hip was extreme pain. My memory is intact though. I recall what was on TV. I struggle thinking my husband walked out and left me on the floor to die, hoping by the time he returned I was dead. Thanks to him not calling for paramedics in enough time I'm paralyzed, in a wheelchair, half brain dead. I'm sort of angry about that. The stroke destroyed my life, but I manage, things could be worse.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

INDEED.

Over the whole of the thread . . . regardless of many fitting exhortations to get a physical; get an MRI scan; rule out Alzheimer's; yada yada yada . . . many such suggestions good to consider just to rule them out . . . a fitting and responsible thing to do.

1. I don't think most of those posts seem to understand well, if at all, the state of the medical treatment, availabilities, quality etc. . . . And, if they do, they offer no solution around that horrific context, set of facts.

2. I don't recall many . . . even more than a few posts even giving a serious mention or nod to the absolutely major issue the paintings are. The paintings and their OBVIOUSLY ET CRITTER subject are just swept away seemingly mindlessly with one rationalization; one dismissive blather after another.

EVEN IF

there are serious additional medical problems having nothing to do with the critters,

THERE WOULD STILL BE THE ISSUE OF THE CRITTERS TO FERRET OUT AND DEAL WITH.

A number of folks seem to think it wise to flush the 18 items congruent with abduction and put all that screaming evidence on a very back burner until a lot of problematic to impossible medical discovery etc. has taken place.

THAT, imho, would be foolhardy.

Your friend NEEDS--DESPERATELY NEEDS--support, understanding, help in coming to terms with what have OBVIOUSLY been at least a COUPLE of very traumatic experiences recently.

It doesn't matter if the broken hip was part of an abduction or as may well be likely--nothing to do with the abduction proper.

BOTH are seriously impacting the quality of his life and the quality of his coping skills currently.

The more DELAYED help is in coaching, assisting, supporting, facilitating his coming to terms with this stuff,

THE MORE LIKELY SERIOUS NEGATIVE STUFF will become entrenched in his current state, consciousness, constructions on reality etc. and thereby THE MORE DIFFICULT IT WILL BE to help him get back more on an even keel; in touch with life as well as he used to be and functioning more or less as well as he used to be.

HIS GETTING STUCK in the current immobilized or painting obsessed or whatever label you want to throw onto it--HIS GETTING STUCK where he is now, has NO up-sides that I can think of.

I think it's vitally important to do what can be done right away to help him explore, come to terms with whatever the ET type critters in his paintings originate from.
Sigh.

Most of the other concerns are not going to be ruled out very soon with the medical establishment problems there. It makes some sense to TRY and follow-up medically as fittingly and soonish as workable.

It does NOT make sense to put everything else on hold, in the meantime.

silo, You are doing a wonderful job with an open mind and a huge heart. PLEASE avoid putting yourself overmuch influenced in a harsh task-master way by a lot of the input. PLEASE just treat all our input as mere ideas floating by in the ether. Grab what seems fitting. Process whatever you grab as that seems fitting. Act only on what seems fitting TO YOU, to act on. You are on the scene. Your perceptiveness and discernment are above average.

Most of the arm-chair strident folks don't KNOW diddly squat about much of anything that you are having to face vis a vis your friend. They just think they do. Whoop-T-Do. We all THINK a lot of things. Opinions are like . . . everyone has one.

Anyway--Blessings,
BoX

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

HAhahahaha It would appear that there are many things I should and shouldn't do here. My bad, please forgive me.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

imho, NO need to ask for forgiveness. Happy to extend it anyway.

Usually, just pasting the link in with the www.... . . .

particularly on its own line with an enter immediately after the last character in the link,

will do it.

I think there are also icons at the top to help when needed.

Have you had experience with that Australian site? If so, what were your impressions?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

NOTE TO ALL: Someone on this thread asked me to give some input as to which Guy Malone videos were most useful, informative, etc.

I decided to not clog this thread up with such and that it was more fitting for such to have their own thread anyway.

That new thread is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Since he broke his hip, I'd imagine the number of activities he could do has been reduced significantly. Could be that painting is a great way to pass the time for him.
As an artist myself, I've noticed many beginners will often draw over-sized eyes and miniature mouths. When I started drawing, I honestly would never draw the nose, because it was generally too hard - we shy away from things that we find difficult. Many people will in fact draw the nose as two slits; remember that the nose is defined most by shadow. When light is cast directly in front of an individual's face, often times, it appears like there are just two slits where the nostrils would be.
When you look at his paintings again, can you take note of how high the eyes are on the figure's heads? Like, literally measure. Because almost all novices will draw the eyes about 2/3 high on the head, when in reality, the eyes are positioned about half-way up (I encourage you to test this yourself in the mirror!).

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Really looking forward to seeing those paintings. I'm skeptical about your theory I feel like your friend might have had a stroke or some health problem and is ashamed to talk about it. And he may have picked up painting to kill time while recovering from his accident. However the subject he chose to portray in his paints does make this interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Empte

Just a note . . . the OP can speak for herself when she has the time and energy . . . my understanding is that she's a bit pre-occupied these days. I'm sure we'll hear an update in due course.

I still find the graphic, image she posted to rule out the . . . rationalizations . . . some are still offering regarding her friend's paintings.

She said that the image she posted is very very close to one or more of his paintings.

There's NO WAY that those critters in the image she posted could be anything BUT the commonly seen "ET" critters. No way, imho.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join