It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% sure my friend is a (new) abductee. Can you help?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Good points . . . rushing along at the moment.

in terms of the next post after yours . . .

"safer" . . .

that's a tricky issue in this situation, imho.

Safer for whom?

For Silo or for her friend?

I consider it VERY HAZARDOUS to DENY or discount, minimize, appear to slight or dismiss the alien probability.

Such folks . . . as he seems to be giving all the evidence of . . .

are in a kind of PTSD state of shock to some significant degree.

And even appearing to tell him or act as though or believe that he has NOT seen or experienced what he's reasonably certain he HAS experienced yet cannot make very good sense of . . . could set him back in terms of coming to grips with this--many months. . . . and cause him a lot of unnecessary traumatic stress.

Certainly he needs all the validation as a worthwhile person that Silo can give him--which is no doubt tons.

But he also needs AT LEAST PERMISSION to believe and talk about his experiences as real--EVEN IF, AS SEEMS HIGHLY LIKELY TO ME--THAT INCLUDES "aliens."

He NEEDS that almost as breath or water--desperately needs that.

Of course not to feed delusions. But I have read NOTHING that indicates delusions.

Safe is not as simple and straightforward as some seem to think in this situation.

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I will be honest with you, i think he is a MK ULTRA victim. False memories were given to him as result of the trauma process. His hip was broken when he fought with his hunters. GET PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFORE IS TO LATE. Keep him away from prozac.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neilarm

Thank you for telling your story. You’ve got a hell of a lot of courage.
The dark side of the situation with my friend - the things I fear might be - it’s all there.
The only thing I can do at this point is educate myself, stay close and ready to help him and...the rest I still just don’t know.
I’ll start off gently covering all other bases first and then...take the step concerning abductees.
I don’t doubt your story. I don’t doubt you. I’m just not prepared on any level with the knowledge or tools to gain more than a perfunctory understanding. But I do not doubt you and I’m never much farther than a U2U away if you ever wish to message me.

Have you spoken to anyone about all this? What you’re going through?

If not - will you?

Also - if you don’t mind? Would you be willing to tell us more? I know that opens you up to the people who will attack, the others who won’t care one way or another - but look back through this thread. There are people here who care.

Stay safe - peace

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Before I go any farther I have to say your post is one of the most facinating I‘ve read here on ATS.

Do you have threads where you‘ve spoken more about the topic? I would really enjoy reading more of what you‘ve had to say.

If not? Would you be willing to participate in a thread of the same topic?
Ok, that‘s getting ahead of myself and I really have to donate the time I have at the moment to the situation at hand - but I an seriously looking forward to talk to you more.

We have three types of DNA in us, possibly even more. We have our personal DNA. Our paternal DNA, and our Mitichondrial DNA. On top of that we have a copy of the changes of all the DNA that have occurred from every ancestor we ever had back to the beginning of mankind.

Like in Rupert Sheldrake when he speaks of cell memory? Fascinating - true - and if we could only tap that knowledge!

If our personal DNA is damaged, we revert back to the paternal DNA. If that is damages also, we revert to Maternal DNA. The copy of changes in genetics makes us who we are, if the dna is changed to a different type it can cause changes both physically and mentally. These changes mean that we may have to adjust our diet when we get older or after a physical stress. The changes are just changes that have to be adjusted to, they can be good or bad.

Fascinating.

Now everything I have just said is speculation from observations I have made over my lifetime. I doubt if any of this can be proved. So take this as an interesting Hoax but consider what I have said. This is a work in progress, I am far from completing my hypothesis that cannot be proved.

Please don’t stop. You’ve taken what little I’ve read about cell memory, my own thoughts and more - expounding on them in a way that leaves me wanting to learn more, research more - a topic far too important to be lost or denied or covered up.

I’m sure his ancestors are helping him. Now if we can get everyone else on the same page.

Don't worry about your friend, when he is off the pain meds, his frequency may rebound back to where it was. He may be a little different though, he will sense he can change it. He may not be able to paint again after he goes back.

That’s the thing - he’s not on pain meds. But - your point is taken.

Thank you for a mid blowing post - I want more! But, that’s for another time. I am printing out your response so I can read over it though a few more times!

peace

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
SOMEHOW, I missed this excellent narrative.

You might consult with some skilled, experienced and anointed spiritual warfare folks in your area . . . or with Guy Malone at

www.alienresistance.org...

They should be able to close the "spiritually legal" door the critters are using as an excuse, "right" to abduct you once and for all.

I'm going to paragraph your narrative for easier reading. That may be why I missed it. I sometimes skip over large masses of text as it almost feels painful to try and read through it. Many people react that way. Our eyes evidently need the micro-rests that space between paragraphs affords.

God's best to you. Please do seek help persistently until there's no more attempts. You have that right in The Lord and covered by His Blood.

neilarm
reply to post by silo13

I've actually dealt with this my entire life. Around the age of 12 my grandmother told me these were demonic entities and she told me how to get saved as a christian. Didn't matter how hard I tried I could not say the name Jesus, and one night scarred to death in the instant before abduction I conjured up just enough strength to barely whisper the name Jesus, instantly it was over.

I became a Christian and still there are attempts to take me, often there is only a second or 2 to respond, and just saying his name stops it every single time and often dramatically. I always immediately pray for protection if I even suspect something is up.

I had 23 stitches in my leg in January of this year, becuase of a failed abduction surprisingly it looks just like a massive six fingered hand tore my left calf wide open. I opened the door to the back porch around 11pm and bam, I was being dragged on my back by an unseen entity and barely conscious so I said Jesus and I was immediately let go.

They are persistent, it had been a decade or more since their last attempt and this one caught me very much by surprise. When I've been taken I always remembered the first few seconds, then if I had any memory at all of the event they were false implanted memories.

The grays are most likely nephilim hybrids, of human and fallen angel dna, they are used to do the majority of the work and they can be killed, don't even attempt to physically fight a fallen angel you will be killed, but prayer and saying the name Jesus will save you every single time and immediately.

I have a lot of the symptoms of dissociative identity disorder to this day, I consider that a blessing I do not want to remember the pain I endured being surgically opened while awake, paralyzed and with no anesthesia. I remember some of those events, just not the pain. It's common not to know what happened afterwards you are being forced to forget, and I bet that a very large percentage of missing persons globally are murdered by these entities.

Congrats on being a survivor and on knowing the potency of The Priceless Name.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Asikakim

Conceivable. But that's more conjecture than I'm prepared to entertain at this point. I don't think we have any clear or significant evidence of THAT variety of such goings on in this particular case. I think that group mostly operates in the States but not exclusively. Just my understanding. It may be a totally false understanding, however.

Certainly the groups involved with that program are exceedingly ruthless and evil.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

For some reason - probably the obvious one - that’s where everyone is going with this - that he was sleepwalking.
His long term GF made a point of saying if it was sleepwalking it must have been the first time.

But it could have been. I’m not ruling out something simple and positive (comparatively speaking). But I’m not overlooking the paintings and changes in him either.

Stress and anxiety? I can’t say. He didn't seem any more different to me than he has through the years - in the time leading up to the accident. The only thing different? He’d started wearing a ‘hoodie’. I know it sound silly but even when it was warm out? He’s have the hood pulled up over his head. I wouldn’t have thought of this but I went back through all the photos I have of him and his GF and their own photos they’ve posted on FB. There are a few a those ‘hoodie’ photos in there. More to the subject though there’s not one link, photo, anything in his FB or his GF’s that I ca find that in any way reflects someone interested in the paranormal, aliens, nothing. I mean zip.

Thanks for the post -
peace

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I wonder if the hoodie could be a conscious or unconscious choice

to TRY

and prevent seeing the critters out of the corner of his eye when out and about . . . just wanting to minimize the risk of seeing them and having to deal with such out and about, or at all, any further . . . a kind of "not seeing them behind or peripherally so I can better pretend they aren't there."

Also, it might be that he's concerned his face will give away his internal traumas, feelings, reactions to the press going on in his head from the critters. . . . so the hoodie might be to minimize that kind of risk and exposure.

edit on 16/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

imho,

YOU certainly do NOT need to overlook the paintings and the obvious related stuff . . .

far too many folks hereon are doing THAT 'overlooking' for you! LOL.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Wow, all these pages, and no one's asked about Early-Onset Alzheimer's yet? o.O At 58, he is not too young for it, and just because he lives in Sicily does not mean he escapes it, either.

Pulling 2 stages as behavior change examples. My great-grandmother suffered from Earl-Onset Alzheimer's in her early 50's, and it took my grandmother and her siblings years to figure out she wasn't just loopy. She also broke her hip, twice, and had spurts of artistic creations during her recoveries (pottery that was described as creepy, for whatever that is worth. I was far too young to remember) Pain & a degrading mind can yield odd results.
Remember, not all of the symptoms have to be touched on for it to present:

7 Stages of Alzheimer's & Symptoms

Stage 4: Moderate cognitive decline
(Mild or early-stage Alzheimer's disease)
At this point, a careful medical interview should be able to detect clear-cut symptoms in several areas:

Forgetfulness of recent events
Impaired ability to perform challenging mental arithmetic — for example, counting backward from 100 by 7s
Greater difficulty performing complex tasks, such as planning dinner for guests, paying bills or managing finances
Forgetfulness about one's own personal history
Becoming moody or withdrawn, especially in socially or mentally challenging situations

Stage 6: Severe cognitive decline
(Moderately severe or mid-stage Alzheimer's disease)
Memory continues to worsen, personality changes may take place and individuals need extensive help with daily activities. At this stage, individuals may:

Lose awareness of recent experiences as well as of their surroundings
Remember their own name but have difficulty with their personal history

Remember:
It is difficult to place a person with Alzheimer's in a specific stage as stages may overlap.

Distinguish familiar and unfamiliar faces but have trouble remembering the name of a spouse or caregiver
Need help dressing properly and may, without supervision, make mistakes such as putting pajamas over daytime clothes or shoes on the wrong feet
Experience major changes in sleep patterns — sleeping during the day and becoming restless at night
Need help handling details of toileting (for example, flushing the toilet, wiping or disposing of tissue properly)
Have increasingly frequent trouble controlling their bladder or bowels
Experience major personality and behavioral changes, including suspiciousness and delusions (such as believing that their caregiver is an impostor)or compulsive, repetitive behavior like hand-wringing or tissue shredding
Tend to wander or become lost

Or, like a previous poster mentioned, he could be battling the mob. That is highly plausible, and not something to discount.
It's also plausible, and I'm sorry if you take this the wrong way Silo, but it's plausible he may have been coming from or going to a, em, "rendezvous" with someone else. If you catch my drift. What bigger blow to a man's ego could there be than to break a hip sneaking to or fro another romantic interest?
edit on 9/16/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/16/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Should I say anything to him? Share any ‘abduction’ material? Should I say nothing and just go on being a patient loving friend?

Go with the 2nd option here, his mind is already whirling from the accident and IMO, let his mind return to the way it was if at all possible (even 80%) or it'll push him over the edge to far...I know this..

there is certainly a truth to this quote though it's from a movie...

Morpheus:
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

His reality is shattered, and the truth is baring down on him right now, as it will and has on some of us here already...the system he lived in for decades is no longer serving it's purpose...do not, whatever you do, let yourself fall away from being his friend, though he doesn't understand all of it, he'll understand you're still his friend through it all ...that's pure freedom, knowing someone won't 'bash' you because what you believe ..

free his mind when HE is ready...not when you think he is.. deprogramming someone from brainwashing can take months and even years, because it's so embed like a tick; it takes time, friendship & truth to bring them back and do it slowly..

pain meds might be causing some of what you're seeing...some of it, not all of it..

It maybe perhaps he doesn't want to hurt you or look like a freak to anyone especially to those close to him...when HE starts sharing and opening up with you what's in HIS mind, you can start sharing your experiences in direct equal amounts...never more and never less, direct equal amounts...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hi Bo Xian,
The hoodie thing isn't so unusual by itself until seen in context.
Protection? Hiding? An unconscious choice? Hard to say isn't it.

I'm going to be talking to them today about getting together with some good fresh food stuff from here. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll be rooting through pics on the internet to take with me. I don't know why I keep coming back to that but I have to follow my instincts. Just show him some printouts of similar art and see where we go from there.

Have a good day/evening...

peace

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

... or look like a freak to anyone especially to those close to him...when HE starts sharing and opening up with you what's in HIS mind, you can start sharing your experiences in direct equal amounts...never more and never less, direct equal amounts...

So going slow and easy is the way for sure. Like I said a moment ago - I’ll try with photos of paintings from the internet. Just a couple. Show him he isn’t alone without shoving it down his throat. I’ll make sure the url for the photos are on the print out too in case he wants to look them up later.

It could be as simple as saying ‘Hey, look what I saw on the Internet? Kind’a like your stuff huh?’ Just short and sweet and simple.

Problem then? What to do if he does say ‘something happened’.

No, I don’t even want to think about going there yet.

Thanks!

peace

edit on 16-9-2013 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

INDEED.

Congrats on all your efforts.

I think you can trust your instincts and caring even if he says something happened ... You are a good gal with a caring heart and a bright commitment to follow your caring heart with right words and actions. I have every confidence you'll do the right thing by your friend almost regardless.

BTW, you have a U2U.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by iwilliam

That's a bit puzzling.

You sounded like you sort of disagreed.

Then your suggested wording essentially matched mine in avoiding "Why?"

"Why" tends to feel like someone has a long pointy finger on your sternum with fierce interrogation in their eyes and tone. The degree depends on a lot of factors on the part of the questioner as well as the listener.

As I've noted . . . I'm confident the OP is well able to translate suggested wording into her own words and into words the old man is quite familiar with and comfortable with.

Sigh.

As I said, I found your line of questioning (as proposed) to sound cold, clinical, and interrogative. Even one of those questions (some of them, at least) standing on their own would sound very clinical due to the wording. As I said-- the kind of thing a shrink would ask. "Tell me... what were you feeling, as you painted that?"

That is also an extraordinarily personal question, or could be. Asking one question like that would be bad enough, let alone a series of them-- which really would feel (to me, at least) like an interrogation. And I'd never approach someone who was in a fragile psycho-emotional state like that. Sometimes when a person is in a fragile state, if they feel like they're being "handled"... manipulated, in a fashion, or probed (no pun) then they may be put off, close up, etc.

Regarding the wording my questioning versus your objection to "why": I honestly think your objection to "why" the way you described it is a personal abreaction-- I do not think this is as universal as you make it sound. Sounds like you may have had some negative experiences with the word and you now can't break the association, so they carry some painful emotional weight. Don't get me wrong-- in certain circumstances, used with the wrong inflection / intonation, I could agree with you. But generally speaking? No. On its own it's a neutral word. Especially posed by an understanding friend.

Regarding the wording of my proposed question, I think "I'm curious about your subject matter" is a tricky way of asking "Why did you paint that?" It doesn't ask the question directly so as to not sound confrontational, but rather implies it. The catch here is that the friend is free to interpret that question otherwise, or brush it off, if the "why" of the matter isn't something he wants to address. I think that's the other reason it's more tactful.

Anyway, that's my two cents....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

iwilliam

As I said, I found your line of questioning (as proposed) to sound cold, clinical, and interrogative. Even one of those questions (some of them, at least) standing on their own would sound very clinical due to the wording. As I said-- the kind of thing a shrink would ask. "Tell me... what were you feeling, as you painted that?"

You seem to be leaving out the CONTEXT of Silo using any or all of such wordings or similar wordings. She's NOT in a clinical relationship with him. She routinely EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATES a very caring heart and very caring friendship with him. It probably wouldn't matter THAT much what wording she used as long as her tones and caring heart were congruent and evident. Nevertheless, some wordings are likely to be more helpful and productive than other wordings.

I think it would be VERY DIFFICULT to impossible, given Silo's personality and values, for her to come across to her friend in a cold clinical way--regardless of what wordings she used.

He would likely be relieved at any facilitation at all on her part to help him feel safe and comfortable to unburden his mind etc. of such obviously traumatic inner turmoil associated with his experiences.

That is also an extraordinarily personal question, or could be. Asking one question like that would be bad enough, let alone a series of them-- which really would feel (to me, at least) like an interrogation. And I'd never approach someone who was in a fragile psycho-emotional state like that. Sometimes when a person is in a fragile state, if they feel like they're being "handled"... manipulated, in a fashion, or probed (no pun) then they may be put off, close up, etc.

I *THINK* that Silo understood my list of wordings were merely suggestions and she was quite welcome to choose none of them, one of them or whatever of them she felt fitting and to transpose the wording into her own customary wording with her friend. I offered a number of them with nuanced differences to give her a range of such nuanced options, from my experience and perspective.

In terms of her friend feeling put off . . . I trust her instincts with all that.

You may be unaware that my PhD is in Clinical Psychology. I'm used to handling people in fragile emotional states. I'm used to coaching family members in handling people in fragile emotional states. In 35-40 years, I don't recall anyone being worse off from such efforts directly or through coached family members.

Regarding the wording my questioning versus your objection to "why": I honestly think your objection to "why" the way you described it is a personal abreaction-- I do not think this is as universal as you make it sound. Sounds like you may have had some negative experiences with the word and you now can't break the association, so they carry some painful emotional weight. Don't get me wrong-- in certain circumstances, used with the wrong inflection / intonation, I could agree with you. But generally speaking? No. On its own it's a neutral word. Especially posed by an understanding friend.

Actually, you are as wrong as you can be on that score. The suggestion to avoid "Why" where remotely possible (and we could not think of a case where such was not possible) came from my supervisor in my first 2 years of field placement my first 2 years in my PhD program. He OFTEN prescribed to a couple with marriage problems to avoid ALL QUESTIONS for 30-90 days.

I often challenged my students and sometimes my counseling clients similarly. Those who followed through earnestly reaped a great benefit for a variety of reasons.

Yes, I can be intense in my data collection. Thankfully, students and clients alike all unanimously affirmed that they felt loved and cared for--usually more than they had with any other counselors or professors. And, actually, some of my supervisors volunteered comments like: "You get further in 3 weeks than I do in 6 months." I'm not ashamed of that. Life is short. People in pain need out of their pain as soon as possible, imho. I know what emotional pain is like.

Regarding the wording of my proposed question, I think "I'm curious about your subject matter" is a tricky way of asking "Why did you paint that?" It doesn't ask the question directly so as to not sound confrontational, but rather implies it. The catch here is that the friend is free to interpret that question otherwise, or brush it off, if the "why" of the matter isn't something he wants to address. I think that's the other reason it's more tactful.

I didn't see any great difference in tactfulness between your suggested wording and mine. That's what I was trying to note in my last post to you.

And that's my 2 cents, too.

Thanks for the dialogue.

edit on 17/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 17/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I looked through sooo many pics and found nothing really that ‘fit’ the look he’s producing. So I put this one together from a couple of photos using Photoshop of course.

This photo is it almost to a ‘T’ to the first one of his I saw. All the others (again) are the same theme - some with ‘objects’ in the background but I’d hate to misrepresent them.

Point is - this is close. Really close.

And - it makes me feel better I’m not posting something of his without permission but I will if I can - it will not be soon - I can’t get to his house for a couple a days minimum - but I’ll get something.

Added note: This is one of the photos that I’ll be showing him.

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks tons.

Perhaps younger folks do not appreciate sufficiently

the degree of trauma being . . . manipulated, controlled, confronted with such . . .

that an older person might experience--particularly one with as kind and tender a heart toward others as your friend has . . . particularly one who has walled out, evidently, any consideration of any spiritual dimension whatsoever.

THEN THOSE CRITTERS intruded into his life forcefully. And, however, with whatever connection or not, he broke his hip. That's a LOT on his plate.

Those critters do NOT look that friendly, warm or fuzzy . . . regardless of the pastel colors.

I wonder what the pastel colors are about . . . I don't recall that in the literature . . . maybe once or twice.

Or are the colors an effort to lessen the critters coldness, greyness?

OBVIOUSLY, there's NO interpretation on your part going on with such images. The images ARE OF PURPORTED ET CRITTERS. NOTHING ELSE. That much should be clear to all, now.

Thx thx.

edit on 17/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

The tactful approach is what I’m looking for so I really appreciate more enforcement along those lines. That’s why I thought starting with sharing photos - which is proving harder than I thought.

Asking questions - wow - I’ll just have to pray for divine intervention there not to screw that one up - lol. On the other hand if whatever I ask comes from the heart and without ego on my part - which will be hard when I get curious but I’ll have to curb that. It’s about him, not quenching my curiosity.

Any suggestions I appreciate - really.

peace

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hello once again Silo,

I think you gave got a lot of good and useful tips/information from this thread you can make use of.
A good thing to try it would be to make him find / realise his "past self". hMaybe he got the "AHA" movement and some of the mental blocks will fade out.

Try to talk about his and your past with he and the funny / different movement you and your freind experienced. This indeed would be interesting to see because from this reasoning you could analyze his mental state quite good I guess

When you ask him certain questions does he replay extactly the same sentence with the same intonations over and over?

As always take care
edit on 17/9/13 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join