It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% sure my friend is a (new) abductee. Can you help?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Empte
However the subject he chose to portray in his paints does make this interesting.

Uhhhhh I realize how many folks on this thread would seemingly 'rather' it be a stroke than the critters responsible for the paintings. However, that just does not appear to be the reality.

The OP noted that he asserted

that

he HAD NO choice in the matter. That they were IN HIS HEAD demanding to be expressed.

That just does not sound like a stroke, to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm simply throwing in my 2 cents but I have a open mind. And I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. What I was going for is that it seemed like a stroke or something "normal" but the paintings is what got my attention and made it seem like it could be something else. This is why I'm looking forward to seeing them.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Empte

Sorry. My apology.

Certainly the paintings are THE startling factor in it all, imho.

They are not warm and soft, cuddly little rabbits by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yeah if this story is true the paintings definitely make this interesting. Of course there is always a chance this is all made up and crazy but I'm keeping an open mind and am looking forward to further info from the op.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That can be one sign of a stroke, a feeling one has to do things

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

imod02
reply to post by BO XIAN

That can be one sign of a stroke, a feeling one has to do things

Yes. Of course, that's true.

That would not explain the subject chosen, however.

And . . . admittedly with a paucity of distant information . . . it's hard to even guesstimate accurately . . .

nevertheless . . . hazarding such a guess . . . the description so far just doesn't sound AS MUCH LIKE a stroke as it does other experiences and factors.

Certainly I've been wrong thousands of times.

And, there are ways even a layman can check for stroke. Some strokes might require imaging technologies, however, imho.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A little update here.
No good news. My friend has pretty much shut himself off from all outsiders.
He’s not interested in going back to work - though I suppose if that was an indication of being an abductee we’d all be on the list.
Ok, I know, I shouldn't be jokes about this but if I am it’s cause I’m worried.

His girlfriend is going to get him back to the doc’s and some more info for me (as in blood type, etc). Check out possible strokes, etc.

At the same time I’ve had some pretty dramatic health problems - I’m not complaining - just saying I’ve not been able to get over there like I planned. But I’ll be going soon to take some great veggies etc.

To answer your question - What’s he doing at home?
Holed up in his room - painting.
That’s it.

Also - I asked in a genteel way if there’s anything he’d ingesting that might be causing the ‘change’.
His GF assured me there’s no pain meds (I knew that), no drugs, no alcohol.
Her comment was - ‘If that was all it was I could battle that’ - kid of reference, but no - no self medication, no chemicals.
Just a good friend going nuts painting pics of aliens.

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well that just made this weirder at this point I think it would either be something medical such as a stroke or something paranormal. Don't think people beating him or whatever one of the theories brought up was would cause him to quit his job.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks much for the update.

Prayers for your health.

Sounds like, imho,

there's heavy duty stuff aflood in your household and theirs.

I hope all reading this thread who know how to pray and touch God will do so in your behalf and in your friends' behalf.

Health and wholeness to you and them.

Thanks much for checking in. Many have been quite concerned and remain so.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
FYI . . . The OP sounds still quite swamped with priorities but also that she's feeling better.

I'm still hopeful for an update hereon again before toooo many days hence.

I'm praying the volcanoes in the area are kind to her and those she loves!

edit on 1/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: refine wording

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hi Silo,

Stay with him, support him and just do what you are doing. From what I can ascertain your friend is still very much in shock. Time is a great healer and hopefully with the love and support from friends and family it will get easier for him. I know, I have been there. The acceptance will come in time too and one morning he will go outside have a big stretch and think # you lot (aliens) I want to get on with my life with or without you ... and he WILL!!!

I wish you all well,

hx

By the way I am not out of the shock completely, but it does get easier, I promise x

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If you can get him to open up about it, remind him that HE has control over the situation, not them. Call it conscientious objection or whatever, but I am being totally honest. If you are being "visited" and you want them to quit, all you gotta do is work up a good mad and tell them to leave you the hell alone. They will.

Once you realize this and exercise your birthrights a little, the PTSD will fade away.

Its a tough hill to climb. I thought I was losing my mind, but you CAN climb out of the rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

& Happiness . . .

THX THX for y'all's posts.

I greatly agree.

FYI . . . Last I heard from her, Silo is still better and chipping away at a full plate on her own home front.

I'm sure she appreciates all y'all's caring concern and caring responses. I don't have a projected date when she can give time to the thread again. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You may want to ask him if he's been dabbling in the occult, spirit contacting, channeling, demonology etc.

The reason I say this is because there is more and more evidence that the so called grey aliens are inter-dimensional beings meaning that they live in a parallel universe alongside ours and they go back and forth between the two.

Usually after contact is made with spirit entities some sort of strange things start to manifest. And at times abductions can take place.

At some point, the person may become dominated, influenced by, or even possessed by a spirit entity. So take notice.

If this has happened, my advice to you may not be accepted by you and so you and he would probably suffer until the proper way to rid ones self from this plague is done, so I will tell you what that is, and the way is going to be resisted by many here on the ATS.

The first thing to du is to ask Jesus for help. If the person is not saved (which means more than people think), he must be. If they won't believe, then leave them alone and don't hang around them because the doorway he opened will find it's way to you and others, and you can end up like him.

Secondly, he must reject and renounce all Satanic, and paranormal activity.

Thirdly he must ask Jesus to protect him from it.

edit on 9-10-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I'm sorry, but this is nonsense.
While it won't hurt to do the things you suggest, it is hardly necessary.

I had a run-in with these things and I had ZERO occult leanings. I didn't call out to Christ for help. I just got angry and told them to leave me be. Haven't had trouble since.

Some people use any chance they can find to peddle their dogma.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You didn't read horoscopes?

None of your family had dabbled in occult stuff?

I realize that virtually instant, fierce anger has been effective in a significant number of cases.

It was less effective after the paralysis stage set in, IIRC.

Folks sharing the realities of spiritual warfare application of the Name and Blood of Jesus are merely sharing their understandings, realities, and/or experience of what works and might be helpful for hurting people. Caring people share what has worked for them.

Calling it an unnecessary spewing of dogma . . . sounds like . . . an unnecessary spewing of . . . dogma.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No I don't read horoscopes. I am not superstitious.
All I'm saying is that, while effective, calling on Christ is NOT necessary.

If the person is not a Christian, he does NOT have to be "saved" in order to exercise his birthright of sovereignty.

We are all born with the power to claim independance. Dogma or no.

I mean no offence though. Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

JayinAR

I'm sorry, but this is nonsense.
While it won't hurt to do the things you suggest, it is hardly necessary.

I had a run-in with these things and I had ZERO occult leanings. I didn't call out to Christ for help. I just got angry and told them to leave me be. Haven't had trouble since.

Some people use any chance they can find to peddle their dogma.

Yes, and probably because somewhere in your family linage someone did. It only brushed you indirectly. But I would steer clear of the occult if I were you, just to be safe.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I do not buy into superstitious nonsense.
This also means that I do not seek Christ as my saviour. Christ was a man, same as me. The "power of christ" resides within ALL men. I do not need to call for a higher power to save me. All I need to do is tap into that POWER that resides within ME.

It resides within you and everyone else.

For all their fancy gadgetry or whatever, the aliens/demons may NOT dominate MY SPIRIT.

This knowledge is all that is necessary.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I'm aware that in a significant number of cases, INSTANT FIERCE ANGER seems to work.

It seems to relate to one taking one's authority as a human individual over one's destiny in a sense. Evidently, at least in many cases, there is some sort of PRIME DIRECTIVE that they aren't allowed by God to cross when a person makes up the individual's mind sufficiently to foster fierce anger staking their claim to themselves.

I think Guy Malone and folks' research indicated that of the 400+ cases they have investigated, in every one of THOSE cases, there had been some sort of spiritually legal door opened by dabbling in the occult.

Lots of things in life have exceptions to the rule.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join