It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Two chemtrail tanker jets almost collide with fed-ex commercial aircraft"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

TheMagus
isn't advocating illegal activities against T&C?
suuurre.... go fly up and tailgate a military flight or chem-drone...
to take a sample
you'll wind up examining the interior of a black bag

First of all, UAVs aren't flying in commercial airspace. Secondly, when did flying near another plane become illegal? If that's the case a LOT of pilots need to be arrested and charged considering how many fly close to military planes all the time. Third there are many companies out there that will allow you to lease a plane, for as low as $5,000 an hour that would be happy to fly through a contrail, or as many as you want taking as many air samples as you want for as long as you have money.

Taking air samples isn't illegal, and could have been done a long time ago, instead of spending thousands, and tens of thousands on bad YouTube videos, why hasn't anyone taken an air sample and put the question to rest?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

waynos
reply to post by smurfy

Nevertheless, a separation distance of double the required amount does not constitute a near miss, except perhaps in the minds of tabloid headline writers and conspiracists lacking anything real to talk about.

The claims made in the video about what it depicts are lies, even the aircraft types are utterly wrong. Anyone announcing themselves to be convinced by it, as happens with depressing regularity on here, are making themselves look rather uninformed and their opinions on chemtrails will therefore be viewed in that same light.

Just something to think about when posting so called "evidence".

I have no bother with 'evidence' it is well known now that an aircraft exhaust is producing novel chemistry in its engines and exhaust and that the by products however are not so well known, and that the overall result is producing more than perhaps, as good as a required result from a deliberate spraying of stuff that IS known to hurt, and that there are patents are in place to do just that. Where do you want to go from all this published crap?
Your first paragraph I have no clue as to what you are talking about, as regards my reply, there should never be commercial aircraft in opposing transits in such short vertical separations, or linear for that matter.
edit on 15-9-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

smurfy
it is well known now that an aircraft exhaust is producing novel chemistry in its engines and exhaust

No, there is nothing novel about the chemistry in a engine, it is very well studied and documented.

there should never be commercial aircraft in opposing transits in such short vertical separations, or linear for that matter.

So you are a expert on air traffic control now? Care to share your expertise and qualifications with us here?
edit on 15-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Then you're going to run out of airspace. The airspace is divided nicely, to get as many planes as possible into it on a daily basis. On any given day over the US there are 84,000 planes in the skies. Over 20,000 of those (or more) are commercial flights, another 5-6000 (going from memory) are military flights. Add military operating areas that commercial planes can't go through when in use, to keep collision risk down, and live fire areas when there's a shoot going on, and you're already cutting down on airspace availability. If you create a larger separation, you're cutting down even more on available airspace.

A one thousand foot separation is perfectly safe, especially with TCAS and other collision avoidance systems, and ATC flight following. When is the last time you heard about a midair collision between commercial aircraft? It's been awhile.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

TheMagus

1-The only "evidence" for contrails is people say "No, that's a just contrail" -

There is plenty of evidence for contrails - there have been scientific studies of their content, of their persistence. the "chemistry" that makes them is well known, you can "sample" them at ground level in places like Alaska and Antarctica.

There are ongoing programmes looking at atmospheric aerosols worldwide.

Here's some of the documents:

Atmospheric aerosol measurements

Electron microscope analysis of particles from contrails

Flight Global article from 1956 about identifying aircraft by their contrails

Gaseous and particulate makeup of jet exhaust

Study of the differences between contrail formation from modern and older engine technology

This was written in 1942 by Antoine Saint-Exupery in "Flight to Arras":

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

The book still available on Amazon in a volume with a couple of other works by the same author.

Exupery was shot down and killed in 1944.

but thank you for finally admitting
that you have no proof, evidence, or arguments for your claims

I didn't. I gave you an opening to look like an idiot - and, predictably, you took it willingly.

edit on 15-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

smurfy
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You want to know something? regardless of the OP, the aircraft are too fecking close in that video, and I give a shiite...not what the experts say, or what systems there are in place.

why? Because you think so?

And you think that the experience of millions of pilots and traffic controllers worldwide doesn't actually matter because you don't like it??

Commercial jets are dumball airborne Dodge Chargers that go like stink and don't do corners very well, or have much in the way of brakes since that is counter intuitive.

And that is why they have considerable required separation distances.

Then you have, Feet, Metres, GAT, and military and all the in betweens leaving not much room for emergencies.

The minimum clearance vertically is 1000 feet, and "fore and aft" IIRC it is between 3 and 10 miles depending on the airspace type??

What is "not much room for emergencies" about that??

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

instigatah

2. there is a world wide phenomenon known as 'global dimming' that many scientists agree is a real phenomenon and it may or may not have anything to do with chemtrails but many to admit that contrails may be contributing to it. My question on this point is....what does it matter of those trails are 'chemtrails' or 'contrails' if they are affecting the amount of sunshine that reaches the surface of the planet?

Global dimming ended 20 years ago

www1.ethz.ch...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I find it amazing how you hound posts that say anything other than the Government doctrine.

I am astounded as how quickly and fequently you post to kill a thread that my even begin to speculate about such matters.

I am also in awe really about the number of experts inculding yourself that are oncall to jump on threads of this sought or similar.

Incredible , Outstanding and Amazing.

I agree 100%. Posts that are misleading and full of lies should NOT be corrected by accurate information.

I demand speculation be allowed rather than facts presented.

I likewise demand experts leave these forums and allow amateurs with no knowledge or expertise to come to the conclusions we wish to be true devoid of any and all factual relevant information that exists.
/petition

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
In order to run the chemtrail program deeper into the black, "They" (It's always "them" dammit!
) are on the eve of replacing ALL chmetrail tankers, also known as 'ghost planes', also known "airliners" in the near future by UAG's (Unmanned Aireal Gasbags), sometimes covertly refered to as "balloons". These UAG's will come in a variety of shapes and colors to more deeply convince the viewing public that the cloud seeding mission, is like a big, big, circus with cotton candy and flying spaghetti monsters! The UAG fleet will covertly operate out of large entertainment venues such as Disney Parks or Wal-Mart SuperCenters, or Trans-dimensional Worm Holes. All of this can be proven by me, BECAUSE WINDMILLS DON"T WORK THAT WAY! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join