It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Two chemtrail tanker jets almost collide with fed-ex commercial aircraft"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I just saw a video on youtube I wanted to share with you.
No radar or response from the "unknown" aircrafts. Due to shutdown transponder.
This is indeed odd :O
Those are some intense "contrails".

"Video footage taken by a Federal Express commercial airline pilot, the tankers didn't appear on the Fed-Ex aircraft avoidance system....in other words they were "Ghost Planes"

The FedEx Aircraft was on a dangerous collision heading with what appears to be two tankers. Vertical separation under 2,000 feet.

"... FedEx 5034 with request"

"... FedEx 5034 is requesting flight level '340' (34,000 feet)"

Second tanker on collision heading...

FedEx 5034 descends to 34,000 feet only to discover a third tanker at that altitude.

Conclusion: tankers were operating at civilian altitude with transponder off. The control tower had no idea the Air Force tankers existed and no radar system was available to warn the FedEx pilot of danger.

Please share the video to create awareness of the chemtrail phenomena, I'm amazed by the number of people who still beleive chemtrails are normal jet 'contrails' (condensation trails.)"
edit on 9/15/2013 by semperfortis because: corrected all caps

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
[/yvid]
edit on 15-9-2013 by fatdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Same event as seen in this thread from 2012...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and here, from a thread in 2011

also discussed in this thread from 2011

edit on 15-9-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

alfa1

Same event as seen in this thread from 2012...

...and here, from a thread in 2011

also discussed in this thread from 2011

edit on 15-9-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Wow, they sure do get around a lot.

You'd think with all the chemicals they're spraying, someone would get sick,

they're doing it non-stop!

those bastards!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

I just saw a video on youtube I wanted to share with you.

Just a quick little bit of advice...

If the name TankerEnemy is related to the video do not post it, as he is a well known hoaxer here on ATS.

Seriously this is not a chemtrail plane and they aren't close to hitting each other.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Please share the video to create awareness of the chemtrail phenomena, I'm amazed by the number of people who still beleive chemtrails are normal jet 'contrails' (condensation trails.)"

And I am amazed at the sheer number of people that think chemtrails are real without one shred of verifiable evidence to prove their existence.

And please don't keep pushing this hoax with videos such as this as it only proves the gullibility of some.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Stop it, STOP IT, your doing it again, I cant take the truth anymore

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

The FedEx Aircraft was on a dangerous collision heading with what appears to be two tankers. Vertical separation under 2,000 feet

How dangerous could it be since FAA regulations only need vertical seperation by 1000 ft?

RVSM was implemented to reduce the vertical separation above flight level (FL) 290 from 2000-ft minimum to 1000-ft minimum. It allows aircraft to safely fly more optimum profiles, gain fuel savings and increase airspace capacity. The process of safely changing the separation standard required a study to assess the actual performance of airspace users under the old vertical separation standard of 2000-ft and potential performance under the new standard 1000-ft. In 1988, the ICAO Review of General Concept of Separation Panel (RGCSP) completed this study and concluded that safe implementation of the 1000-ft separation standard was technically feasible. RVSM was subsequently implemented and today RVSM represents a global standard for 1000-ft vertical separation

www.faa.gov...

And who gave this 2 flags ?
edit on 15-9-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

Conclusion: tankers were operating at civilian altitude with transponder off. The control tower had no idea the Air Force tankers existed and no radar system was available to warn the FedEx pilot of danger.

You may want to take advantage of this time and review the threads that alfa has posted, so you will see how wrong that video is and how much you need to learn about aviation.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I find it amazing how you hound posts that say anything other than the Government doctrine.

I am astounded as how quickly and fequently you post to kill a thread that my even begin to speculate about such matters.

I am also in awe really about the number of experts inculding yourself that are oncall to jump on threads of this sought or similar.

Incredible , Outstanding and Amazing.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow this HOAX video hasn't been posted for what a couple of months at least. Didn't even have time to miss it.

edit on 15-9-2013 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Pinkorchid

I find it amazing how you hound posts that say anything other than the Government doctrine.

What government doctrine is involved with the science of meteorology and weather?

I am astounded as how quickly and fequently you post to kill a thread that my even begin to speculate about such matters.

The posts you are questioning do not, "kill a thread." If they did, then we would not be witnessing the same nonsense posted over and and over and over, ad nauseum...Posting facts is still acceptable...

I am also in awe really about the number of experts inculding yourself that are oncall to jump on threads of this sought or similar.

You know there are people who enjoy certain subjects, movies, books, etc.? This fact does not translate into a state of being, "on call."

What is truly incredible and amazing is the fact these baseless videos are still posted, even after a thorough debunking. This video is nonsense.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Denying Ignorance.... Try it sometime.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Air0x

And I am amazed at the sheer number of people that think chemtrails are real without one shred of verifiable evidence to prove their existence.

And please don't keep pushing this hoax with videos such as this as it only proves the gullibility of some.

I'm not commenting either way to the credibility of the OP material but I will say many of us are interested in the Chemtrail Phenomenon because whatever the explanation, the end result as seen from the ground is 100% real. I don't need a youtube or some gomer's backyard insta-pic to say that. I've witnessed it with my Mark I eyeballs, countless times as a trucker all over the lower 48 states. More in the Panhandle of Texas, oddly, than anywhere else...and no idea why or what about that area is of so much interest.

However, seeing a few small and rather normal looking 'contrails' become miles wide, linger and inside an hour or so, become a hazy sky altogether was not at all unheard of. Again...personally witnessed, not told about 2nd hand or seen online. I dunno what causes it but it's an interesting phenomenon compared to the very wide variety of garden variety Contrails I've seen all my life.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

You see not one person has said they are experts including myself, but what we do is supply you the information that does come from experts.

And are you able to prove anything I post as being wrong, because you are welcomed to try?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Being curious is fantastic. That's how we learn. Some of us are just happy to provide the things you need to learn with. Unless it's ignored, then folks bypass science for the fantastical "chemtrails".

Grown adults fearing clouds, well, I guess that's there thing, but I don't like when they teach kids to be paranoid over something they willingly avoid understanding.

If you truly are interested in the truth, and not just believing in chemtrails, there is a whole lot of science, proven science that explains this every well.

Keep it between the ditches.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I dunno what causes it but it's an interesting phenomenon compared to the very wide variety of garden variety Contrails I've seen all my life.

And what are garden variety contrails, because the spreading of contrails have been happening as long as air travel has been around, but there are just more of them compared to when most of us were children.

I understand why people question the persistent contrail, but what I don't understand is how people can call contrails a chemtrail without any evidence that backs the claim of chemtrails being sprayed in the air.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikell

Wow this HOAX video hasn't been posted for what a couple of months at least. Didn't even have time to miss it.

Oh, it will be posted again mark my words....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Well, I won't argue the fact some people are delcaring facts when guess work and educated (or ignorant) assumption is all it's based on. That is certainly annoying. One photo of the interior of a supposed 'chemtrail' plane which turns out to be ballast and other routine equipment for a whole different purpose is a decent example.

I think the chem trail/spraying question is valid enough though, if taken as an open question to explore anyway.

After all, weather modification by the addition of foreign material into high altitude isn't theory. That part is factual enough for some nations to build and operate domestic policy by.

China rolls out the big guns, aiming for a dry Olympics

Does it actually work? I dunno.... Is it actually done? Well, you see a picture of one of the rural guns the Chinese used (and perhaps still do) for weather control of the Olympic Games. They seem to think it works, anyway.

The question then becomes a very simple....is America doing it? It wouldn't be by artillery gun for absurdly obvious reasons. Americans wouldn't tolerate the deep 'boom boom boom' on a regular basis of guns all over a continent. That method IS used on a limited basis for avalanche control in Colorado and particularly Washington State....and that's pretty extreme by necessity.

It would be by plane..for lack of other choices. Hence...the final and only real question to the validity of the whole debate.

Would the US do such a thing? (grin) This is ATS....that answers itself.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Have you got any good pictures? If so, do you mind sharing with us
?
I remember a few years ago. I saw a video somewhere on the internet. It was a aircraft flying across NYC(?) and writing words. It was for sure a quite unique video.

Found it:

edit on 15/9/13 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join