It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's 10 Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
That Lady looks like she is in Two of top Ten photos. Odd

reply to post by Rainbowresidue

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Considering that the early films needed longer exposure time, the lady holding something to her head is not easily explained away as an ear trumpet (hardly likely she would have walked around holding the thing up constantly) or other momentary action, scratching an ear, etc.
The lone Rebel was supposedly identified and punished by the Bejing PTB.
Living in an era of Photoshopping, it must be remembered that photos prior to this era could not be easily altered. The masters of such things, the USSR, couldn't completely hide changes to photographs.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I always liked this earlier picture of tank man taken while he was waiting for the tanks

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The Black Knight Satellite

In all honesty, probably nothing more than space debri from shuttles or satellites. Or possibly, a reconnaissance satellite developed by the US during the height of the cold war. If it was "extraterrestrial" I doubt NASA would have public photo's of it.

The Babushka Lady

Most probable conclusion, she was killed. If she happened to take some compelling photographs of J.F.K's assassination, I'm sure they made sure her photo's never saw the light of day, hence why no one can find her.

The Unknown Rebel

Something tells me he was executed, hence why no one knows what happened to him or his name.

Charlie Chaplin Movie's Cell Phone

As other's have stated, you can not tell what the person is holding up to their ear. It's only speculation that its a cell phone. Most likely its Siemens Hearing Instrument 1924

edit on 9/18/2013 by no_pulse because: added info

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here is the Charlie Chaplin cell phone thread.

This page, second post. Its a hearing aid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny thing is, people just ignored the pics. Some of us want to believe the most outrageous story so bad that we dont even care about the simple explanations. Occams razor people.
edit on 18-9-2013 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ImagineFree

I am thinking the same thing, it has to be the same man , but where the hell is the hat

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Very interesting video, Sled. Thank you for sharing it.

I like them all, but have no explanation for any of them. However, the one where people say a lady is holding a cell phone could be anything.

S&F

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There are 3 live webcams streaming from Hessdalen. I'm watching cam 1 right now and there is mysterious light as I type.

www.hessdalen.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here's a really interesting photo.

I took it this morning. It's part of my Coast to Coast (Coastzone) newsletter, and it links to this thread. Pretty impressive. It's the 1st time I've ever seen any thread mentioned, let alone linked, within that newsletter, and I've been a subscriber for quite a few years now.

Congratulations on getting some international exposure here.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

WOW!!!!!

Thank you for bringing that to my attention!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That was kinda cool. Don't think I really believe too many of the stories I've just seen except for maybe the Black Knight. That's kind of eerie knowing there is possibly a bit technology floating around in orbit that has no human origin. I mean what could it be?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

1-3. the last ones shown, I haven't heard explained before, though I have heard of the one with the daughter, and the odd figure. The rest, I am pretty sure I have heard explanations for in the past. The "cell phone" woman, for example, I have seen pictures of old hearing devices used back then that look just like what she's holding.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I know what the Black Knight Satellite is: It's The Doctor in his Tardis.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There are probably many theories created to explain the idea of pyramids on the moon.
Two sources of information on the internet that promote the idea are the following:

1. An answer to the 3rd question of the 8th session of the channeled "Ra Material". Actually, this source does not mention pyramids, but instead it mentions bases on the moon.

2. Kiesha Crowther, talking about pyramids in this video (specifically, about halfway into the video). She has the claim that the pyramids in Giza and the pyramids in Tikal have, among other things, a relation to supposed pyramids on the moon. The video shows pictures but I doubt those are the pyramids.

I would like to see how credible these sources are, and so I put them in this thread, hoping that in time the ideas which are hyperlinked above serve as future references to establish credibility.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Thank you for the links. I'll have a look when I have more time.

It's past my bedtime now.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That space man is the creepiest one of them all! I remember seeing it in a book a while back.

Cool vid S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join