It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's 10 Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No time to address each post, so I will say a group "Thank you" for all your posts and interesting arguments, and comments on the pictures.

To the person apologizing for the other person's rudeness in addressing my Southern slang... Thank you. It's okay.
I let snobs like that roll off my back and be absorbed into the muddy waters of Earth, where they will be in good company.

I appreciate all the links everyone is sharing. I knew I could count on you guys and gals to offer some top-of-the-line sources and debates. (claps) (I miss our old emoticons
)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

angryhulk
Thanks for sharing!

The Black Knight Satellite has had me scratching my head for years.

Much like you, I have followed this for years hoping that it would be explained sooner or later.

One of the true mysteries out there.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Here is a great thread on Black Knight Satellite, and another ats thread to chew on, good stuff!
* thumbs up *
ETA:

I have followed this for years hoping that it would be explained sooner or later.

Member since 03, guess you have probably seen it all here eh, including these 2 threads? My bad, but hopefully others will give em' a gander.
edit on 15-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I still believe the The Black Knight Satellite is an actual UFO.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I consider that a great possibility, as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Those were interesting topics op! Tho I'm growing weary if the whole " I don't know how to use the search thing "

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

Thank you.

Well, I don't... or didn't, until a poster here told me it was the magnifying glass on the top right. It is hidden from my view until I scroll to the right; I didn't know anything was there. LOL
I'll have to get used to the changes on the new ATS.

But now I know for future reference.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I posted this thread regarding the Martian Blueberries where they have been compared to similar spheres found in utah and detailing new research attributing the Utah Spheres to microbial biomineralization

Check it out if you are interested

edit on 9/15/2013 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Kewl, I am interested, thanks!
* scurries over to thread *

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Number 8 is probably just Firefly, or maybe a Romulan vessel

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The pyramid on the moon was also discussed in this ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

RFBurns mentioned it looked like the floor of the Lunar Roving Vehicle. This is in fact how NASA describes these photos.

Here are five photos taken in sequence:

AS17-135-20676

AS17-135-20677

AS17-135-20678

AS17-135-20679

And finally the washed out AS17-135-20680

Source images

So it's either a giant pyramid on the horizon, or the sunlit floor of the LRV. Occam's razor would suggest the LRV.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ionwind

What does Occum know about outer space?

Kidding of course, and I almost bought the land rover pic, except the angle on the rover pyramid and the pyramid itself do not seem to match, imo. Thanks though for the input and I am still on the fence with this one.
Original

The curve(protrusion) at the bottom left does not match rover pic either. Man that looks like an ancient friggin pyramid, no?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This is great!!! S & F

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
reply to post by ionwind

What does Occum know about outer space?

Kidding of course, and I almost bought the land rover pic, except the angle on the rover pyramid and the pyramid itself do not seem to match, imo. Thanks though for the input and I am still on the fence with this one.
Original

The curve(protrusion) at the bottom left does not match rover pic either. Man that looks like an ancient friggin pyramid, no?

I admit it has a triangular shape. But there are many triangular shapes on the LRV. Astronaut Jack Schmitt was moving his camera as he snapped off the last 5 pictures of roll 135. That means the angles will always change, since the perspective is changing. You will probably never be able to get an exact match unless he took two pictures one after the other without moving the camera or himself.

It's too bad that instead of a bleached, blurry image, we couldn't get something like this, also taken by Schmitt:

AS17-135-20588

That's kind of pyramid shaped too!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The black knight reminds me of the Stealth fighter.

I wonder if it was the inspiration for their design.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

All natural stuff

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I do apologize if this has been mentioned - the picture that intrigues me is not in the "10", but one at the very beginning and left unexplained in the video intro. It looks like a giant man sitting behind a couple on the beach. Does any one have any info or links to that photo? I am having trouble explaining it to Google....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
the charlie chaplin time traveler was debunked before.

it was some radio thing, i forgot what it is.

not really prove the point, but that the closest the debunker can get.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Those are amazing thanx

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Fascinating thread.

Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join