It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - Kerry and Obama's Syria War Evidence Was FAKED

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Variable

Point out the BS...for me! Lets make it clear about what you don't agree with.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Beatbox

An alternative source of news from another country or political group hardly "Confirms" anything, it only is something that someone can point to while promoting their own agenda.

You believe they were fabricated and lies so the poorly made video supports what you want to see.

I am not saying the facts were not fabricated, I believe they most likely were to give this administration
a reason to start another war that would take the focus off their failures at home on the economy.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

mwood
reply to post by Beatbox

An alternative source of news from another country or political group hardly "Confirms" anything, it only is something that someone can point to while promoting their own agenda.

You believe they were fabricated and lies so the poorly made video supports what you want to see.

I am not saying the facts were not fabricated, I believe they most likely were to give this administration
a reason to start another war that would take the focus off their failures at home on the economy.

so what exactly is your issue then. you say the sources are not credible but then go on to say the sources might be right...cmon ppl.

atleast be more specific....are the photo not from Iraq?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beatbox

Point out the BS...for me! Lets make it clear about what you don't agree with.

The whole story is BS. Just find out where the UN says the photos were faked in advance and you have some proof. When you post videos from shady sources as truth you can't expect everyone to believe it. We are, not all, as gullible or willfully ignorant as that.

The UN states the chemical attack DID happen.

V

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Variable

Where did I say the attack didn't happen? Stop trying to spin it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join