It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the new ATS layour feel like a cheap chinese knock off??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The one thing I don't like is the fact that everything got BIGGER.
The icons are bigger, the fonts are bigger, the smilies are bigger... everything just feels a bit chunky and... Fisher-Price.
reply to post by Awen24

I love it better bigger...Some of us old farts can't see as well even with my glasses (*bi-focals SUCK)...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

greavsie1971

winofiend
reply to post by greavsie1971

Personally, I wanna know who made SO bos.. oh wait.. oO

Yeah, change is good. Who moved my cheese!

Go find it you stubborn hems...

I agree, change is good. To get the best change we need constructive criticism and praise when needed.

Just saying.

I wish my dog would stop licking my foot, it feels weird.

probably because inbetween your toes smells like a female's xxxy to a dog

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i miss my friends list .
the pop up window for messages .
and the old smileys .

but it is ok get used to it it is still way ahead of other sites out there

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Ive proved a valid point. You STILL replied with "dude" dude. I would never claim to be anything NEAR Hawking. Im nobody. Nothing. Zip. If that's what you comprehended with my post, then that explains it.

There are many here who share some professional distinctions. You seem to miss the point of yourself addressing ATS r's military, politicians, law enforcement, students, mailmen, housewives, religious and non-religious members, workers, managers, and even the new well known "Ask me anything members". Referring to them without knowing who you are replying to, heavily generalizes your personal ability to communicate.

Your animosity and sarcasm belies and minimizes your comments. But, perhaps sir...this is what you want? I know I wont be commenting to you further...

Best of luck...MS

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Things I like about the new set up -
The bigger letters and the colors are easier to see.

Things I don't like about the new set up -
The smilies seriously SUCK.
There is only one page of 'most recent posts' instead of four.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think a lot of people are missing the point with pointing out what is currently wrong with the NEW layout. Its not about nitpicking or even making a fuss for no reason.

Some people on this thread seem to understand which is good.

Its firstly the freedom and right to voice ones opinions, second what is the point of a free society if we cannot do that and worse still if we do that and are vilified for it.

This is classic group think where the clones that tow the company line are quick to assail anybody questions the status quo. Guess what the new layout sux and I dont care if you think im complaining about nothing. Its something to me, and quite a few people seem to share the same frustrations.

So the next time something changes here at ATS and you dont like it. Remember, what goes around comes around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join