It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Please Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I just posted a thread asking for help on an issue about my account and it seems to have been deleted.? I have had my account for a few years now my user name is indisputable but i used a temporary password provided by ATS as i was not aware on how to change my password. But now the web layout has changed i cant seem to use that password and there is no option to get a temp password emailed to me, So hence me starting this account to ask for help of the mods or our great members.

Indisputable

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Catti

i have just loged out and logged in again but i gave the wrong password it gives you the option to reset your password through your email

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Catti

before you actualy put the password in it doesnt give the option but if you just put any password in and its wrong it then gives the option to reset

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The link doesn't seem to be clickable on my mobile device even if I request the desktop version. Maybe try using a PC if that's what your experiencing.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thnaks guys i will give it a try again but i have tryed that but i will wipe my history on laptop first see if that helps

Indisputable

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Your last thread was moved to Complaints and a Private Message sent to you explaining that

The Staff is looking at your issue and will get back to you

Closing

Semper

top topics

join