It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony to Answer Questions Under Oath at Last

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
First of all if anyone thinks she will implicate herself under questioning you are mistaken. Her lawyer will just tell her to say over and over I don't remember or I can't recall or she will just plain lie like Casey always does.

There are many things that bothered me about this case before during and after the trial. The outcome is a pure failure by the prosecution to add lesser charges and being overconfident with the outcome of a guilty verdict pure and simple.

I am still amazed that they let Casey's parents get away with blatantly interfering with evidence. They both knew they had to clean that car and they should both be in jail for doing so.

I think she absolutely despised her mother and would never let the parents get custody. She was young and wanted to party and her child was in the way not to mention Cindy constantly hounding her about what a pathetic life she was leading.

These parents KNEW Casey was a pathological liar growing up. I can't believe they did not do more to protect their grandchild.

Is it possible she did drown? Maybe.....but why the tape over the mouth? OR was that just portrayed to us as a lie and the tape was never really over the mouth.

Most people forget the timeline showed Casey texting nearly all night long the day Caylee died. Maybe Casey was sleeping and the child went out into the pool and drowned.

If a video appeared on youtube someday showing enhanced interrogation technics being used on Casey to get the truth I would not shed one tear.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't think the baby drowned,if you find your baby in a pool are bathtub the first thing you do is call 911 and start CPR since there is a good chance of them surviving,what would have been her purpose for hiding that for 31 days,if it was a accident she wouldn't have faced charges anyway for a accidental drowning it happens everyday. She killed her and Jose Baez is a freaking a hole he and Casey need to go to hell together

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I think she is guilty of murder or at least manslaughter resulting from neglect and abuse.

I think the trial was a circus and that if it had been done without all that messing around with jars and stuff she might have had the punishment she deserved.

Over here in UK you cannot be tried for the same crime twice unless new evidence is appeard. Is that the case over there?

If so then I would dance a little jig if new evidence emerged from this new questioning. I know that probably seems inappropriate to most of you good folks but I have been a child of a sociopathic parent. There is never a better time to jig than when a socio gets just desserts.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

We don't know how she felt inside. When I get depressed I try to get out as much as possible . Maybe she decided or was informed to act normal and be seen in public. Maybe it was an accident and she wanted to make an appearance somewhere so she had an alibi. I'm not saying ahe didn't do something wrong.. just not intentional murder.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InkontinentiaBouquet

I think neglect charges, and crimes impeding and investigation, but honestly there is not one shred of evidence that she killed the girl, or was even the one that disposed of the body.

My honest opinion? She went in a store leaving the girl in the car and it ran out of gas and the ac shut off. It was over 100 f. when the girl disappeared and around that time her car ran out of gas and she desperately sought a gas can, and wwouldn't let thw guy helping her near thw trunk. I think the girl was overcome by heat and she panicked and placed her in thw trunk.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

That theory makes no sense. Her parents would have watched Caylee any and every time Casey wanted to go out. She did that for two years and she was a loving mom. It might hold water if Caylee was an infant but nit after 2 years.

It was a complete accident and the father likely knew. Casey obviously loved her daughter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join