It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Indepth Details Behind the Syrian Gas Attacks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A new Global Research article is stunning in its revelations about how the Syrian gas attack was sponsored by the US and Saudis. I can only surmise given the name of the author and the alleged details of Putin's conversations with Saudi Prince Bandar that this article came from Russian intelligence. The article is written by Yossef Bodansky, Senior Editor, GIS/Defense & Foreign Affairs

Source: www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Good Article for someone like me who has to search Far & Wide for answers on this ordeal. My MSM & Gov. in the US only tell me their is Overwhelming Evidence pointing to Assad. The only overwhelming thing is the use of the word overwhelming. It seems the only non Classified, not Top Secret evidence they can talk about is the word "Overwhelming" Then again maybe I should just Trust Them?

Graphic "Overwhelming Content"
Our Freedom Fighters that we Back & Arm to fight Assad

www.dailymail.co.uk... e

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Fantastic article. It confirms what most of us who have been keeping a close eye on the situation already suspected, and connects some of the dots and underlines some of the names and major players. I'm not sure how anyone could still support military intervention in Syria (especially after reading this). I guess the only counter-argument one could level would be to criticize the source of the information. But that still leaves us with a lot of questions. Enough questions that a potential military strike by the U.S should be strongly condemned.

join