It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian rebel chief claims Assad gave Hezbollah nerve gas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Syrian rebel chief claims Assad gave Hezbollah nerve gas.

According to a report Friday in Saudi Arabia’s al-Watan newspaper, Syrian National Coalition member Kamal al-Labwani said the rebels obtained documents and testimony from a defector from one of the Syrian government’s chemical weapons research centers that indicate Syrian President Bashar Assad transferred roughly one metric ton of VX nerve gas to its ally, Hezbollah.

Sigh, they just wont stop. They will not give up, will they?

And of-course, these are completely unbiased sources: an Al-CIAeda Syrian rebel leader, an alleged defector from Syria, a Saudi newspaper and the Times of Israel...

In other news, sources claim that I am the hottest, sexiest stud in the Northern hemisphere. The source of this news is a piece of paper I found on the floor (so it must be true). At this time, the author of the note is unknown but his hand writing matches mine...

edit on 14-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: twerking

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

These Rebels? The ones beheading their opposition in front of small children. No trial or evidence presented, just charges read off before it's Heads off.

Warning Graphic Content:
www.dailymail.co.uk... e

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No it won't stop until America does Israels bidding. So are they thinking now that Hezbollah is mentioned then the American people will back a strike on Syria to keep Israel safe? Let Israel fight Syria if it wants to I know it's not the women and children of Gaza so the IDF will just have to man up.

new topics

join