It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Satanic Rogue Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here is a transcript of an interview with Naomi Wolf, author of "The End of America" and "Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries"

Obama’s Satanic Rogue Empire

The upshot of her message is that the left and the right (loosely used terms but, roughly speaking, meaning the American people) need to rise above the divisive banter and take the bitter pill that is the recognition of our shared ignorance and the critical importance of neutering the police state.

ROCKWELL: …one might get the impression that you’re suspiciously involved in the new media, the sort of thing that President Obama recently denounced as giving Americans too many arguments they shouldn’t be considering, too much information they shouldn’t be listening to, which harmed our country and harmed our democracy.
WOLF:  He really said that?  Wow.  I must have — I must have –
ROCKWELL:  He said that, yes, at the Hampton College commencement just this last weekend. And he said it was very unfortunate that so many Americans had iPads and iPods.
WOLF:  No!
ROCKWELL:  Yes, he did.  And he also said — (laughing) — that it was unfortunate that people had Xboxes and Sony PlayStations.  So these were involving people in things they should not be involved in.

WOLF:  ...Elena Kagan, the new pick for the Supreme Court, she has spoken in support of preventive detention — forever.  This means holding people forever with no trial, no witnesses, no resolution.  That goes so far beyond anything that the worse of the Bush cabal ever floated. 

WOLF:  ...“If they can render a proven terrorist off the streets of Milan, what’s going to keep them from rendering an E.U. minister.”  So at that time, that seemed really farfetched.  But here they are saying, anyone in the world, anywhere, that we don’t like, we can call you a terrorist and kill you.  How is that not a kind of satanic, rogue empire that is holding the whole world hostage?

WOLF:  ...Under Obama, we had such a militarized response to demonstrators in Pittsburgh.  People were rounded up.  People were beaten by police officers that were not domestic police officers but who were sort of unidentifiable Homeland Security personnel.  We had police-state tactics in Pittsburgh.
So, I mean, I guess I should stop talking here.   But I’m sorry that there aren’t many, many more voices from the left and the right coming together to say this is — this thing is a monster.  And right now, we need to transcend partisanship and come together as Americans to defend our liberties.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

That's a really horrible, sensationalistic title.

I didn't read the entire article linked in OP, but from what I have read, I can not determine where "Satanic" comes into play. Is that just pulled-straight-from-the-butt hyperbole or what?

The shame is, some of Obama's comments as discussed in this article are alarming, and are worthy of attention and discussion-- however, with a (seemingly unrelated) sensationalistic title like that, I'm afraid fewer people are going to look, as it sounds like just another one of those "crack pot" "Oh my god, they're all evil satanists and here is the proof" threads (which rarely contain actual "proof").

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Fortunately, you don't have to read the external article to see that it is a quote from Ms. Wolf (it is also the name of the external article).

Thanks for checking it at all though, I was thinking of censoring the title for that reason but decided against it.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
obama is a lot of things but he's not satanic. He's never at any of the meetings.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Carreau
obama is a lot of things but he's not satanic. He's never at any of the meetings.

But have you been to a Bilderberg Group meeting or visited Bohemian Grove?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I had a change recently.

A big change. And I don't know how it happened, like really, have no idea.

But this is what occurred to me while reading the article:

Firstly, if Obama is saying that it is unfortunate for people to have iPads and game consoles, then the other thread which claims that the government is using these to spy and control us is ... well, bunk.

Secondly, it dawned on me, and I hate it, I really do; but I think that because people in society are increasingly with each generation becoming more childish and foolish. Giving hammers and nails to a bunch of little kids is stupid; so therefore, giving them the power to be able to change the definitions, to define things or events, or to manipulate them, or relate them, without proper experience, is quite stupid. Media was already bad at explaining things and being honest.

Now the information will be passing through billions of channels instead of just a few channels.

The distortion of the news will become so ... insane... there will be no semblance of truth at all.

Nothing.

But, with greater evil comes also the greater good to balance it out. Somewhere, great power will come forth.

But the government is concerned with looking at all of this from a secular point of view, and must therefore try to handle these events from a secular point of view.

I don't know how. It wasn't any one thing that brought this change on me. Something occurred within me that I cannot explain.

The culmination of all of my experience has caught up with me. Seeing how childish and foolish most adults are these days, I'm sorry to say, but I believe the government is trying to win a war on our soil already.

And I think the more childish people become, the more power the government automatically derives. I think this is built into the system, and not necessarily just the work of nefarious government forces. I think the people did it.

In fact, that's obvious.

If you delete the "system" from the equation, then you get... PEOPLE.

There are a few who have the most power and have the most wealth and demand the most.

But I think the reality is that what those few gained is what people gave up willingly by their selfishness, pride, laziness, foolishness, and vanity. Those few hardly had to fight for it; it was handed over; no, it was pushed on them. And the responsibilities kept piling up on them.

And then eventually they snapped and said, "Dang it! These people are like a bunch of spoiled brats! We're gonna give ourselves raises from now on, take vacations, and tell them whatever they want to hear; and get the job we know we gotta get done, because if they even attempted to know what was going on, they would flip lids because teenagers are frighteningly rebellious, hot-headed, and stupid, and they also carry weapons these days!"

A quick real-life example for EVERYONE.

And it's just a very small example, nothing spectacular, but I think you'll learn from it.

Go to your local DMV (or, in whatever country you are in, your Department of Motor Vehicles equivalent).

Go and update your license, your ID, or whatever you want. Make up a reason.

Pick up one of those forms, or two, or three, and go up and ask a few questions.

Now watch the attitudes of the ones dealing with you.

And ask yourself, "Now does the government hire the exact same personality to fill this position everywhere? Are they all like this? And if they are, then maybe it is the -people- that are driving these people to be so seemingly cold..."

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I am right with ya buddy!

Check out my other threads and you will get a sense of the evolution of my own thoughts in just the last few days.

Go us!

new topics

top topics

join