It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I do have another update though. (kind of feel I need to explain my crazy behavior here lately) A few months ago, I had a intence dream about an event that was going to take place in Texas. I tried to blow it off because it didnt make much sense to me, but was unable to. It stayed burned into my brain, and I thought about it daily. There was one main person in my dream...a relative. I told my husband about my dream, and how it sounded stupid to me. The suroundings didnt sound possable. The reaction I got from him was almost one of fear. He had been where I described. I was told that I was supposed to tell this relative when he made a surprise visit home. There was no way I was going to tell this guy....he would think I was a wack job. Well, a few weeks ago, I couldnt shake it, and it was driving me crazy (the reason behind some of my crazier posts). I told my husband that I had to call this relative and tell him about it....didnt really want to, but couldnt stand it any more. He told me to call his mom the following morning and find out when he was going to be off work. The words, "time is running out" and "tell him when he is at his moms for a surprise visit" would not stop going through my head. So I said screw it I have to call her now (it was like 8:30 at night). I called her up, told her about the dream and how I needed to tell him some info that I saw in my dream and it was of great importance. You wouldnt guess what she said next....."you want to talk to him now? He is sitting right here. He just came home from Texas for a surprise visit". Well, talk about Niagra falls. It hit me that once again everything I saw was going to come to pass. I started crying like a big ol baby. I told him everything I saw and what I saw that he need to do when this event happened to save lives. I was surprised to hear that he didnt think I was a freak at all *yea* and that everything I was was real. The lay out, the computer that was needed the men in his office.....everything. He said that he was going to go back and set up everything I saw. A week later, all my dreams went away. About the same time I heard of a stand off that was going down in Arizona. I dont know if it had anything to do with it, I dont think I want to know. All I know and all I care about is that I no longer feel "impending doom". I am still going to be prepared, but I really think everything is going to be ok now, and that everything is under controll. As for natural disasters, I think that this year will go in the record books for fires, and there will be a lot of unexplainable earth happenings in the ocean and here in the US that will keep the fragile earth area bumping, but that is all.....at least for now. hehehe

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, the latest update on what I saw for Texas. The man who I saw that was responsible is now being hunted down by the FBI. After seeing his wanted poster on Fox news, I was able to put a name to the face. The man I saw responsible is Warren Jeffs.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, I was reading through the Garabandal prophecies on ATS, and decided to look into a bit more. It had talked about the sign of the cross showing up in the sky before Jesus comes again. Since I had that dream when I was a child, I looked up Garabandal on the net. What I found gave me goose bumps. On my first post, the dream I had where I saw that strange explosion in a valley.....well this is where I saw it hapening

What I saw was this explosion thing (more like a glowing red cloud with lighting) comming from between these two hills. This is the town of Garabandal. This is what I saw.

Also, for some reason, my preminatiory dreams have been stopped. I was having them for a while every night and they were getting bad. My fists were so sore in the morning I could barely open my hands. Then, about a week ago, a black wolf walked infront of a dream I was about to have and stopped it. It was almost like it walked infront of a tv. I was very thankful at first because they were getting intence, they were bothering me all day, and my hand hurt. Now I am not sure. I thought they would have come back, but they have not. Instead, I am having normal "just a dream" dreams. Careful what you ask for I guess. Hopefully they will come back though.

Anyway, thought I would share.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I had a vision the other night. I am calling it a vision because it is something I saw while sleeping rather than a dream where you participate in it.

I saw a toddler looking at me through a hole. It was like a triangle but with arced sides. The vision was so large it took up my entire range of vision. He was looking through this hole with one eye. He had the most beautiful golden glow I have ever seen. The glow was so bright that is the only way I could tell the shape of the hole. He looked at me and I became the child. Vurnable, I was an open book. It was ALMOST uncomfortable but at the same time relieving, because my soul was bared to him. He knew me better than anyone even better than I know myself. He was smiling at me.

Oddly, I miss him.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I had another dream last night. My children and I were going to meet my husband for some reason. It was in the middle of the day. I was near the City. I saw a small plane dive down intentionally into the top of a building. I do not go to the city, it scares me to death, driving on those confusing roads. So I described the building that got hit to my husband who goes down there all the time, because I was not sure if it was Kansas City or another city. He said the building and suroundings I described was in Kansas City. After I saw that, I was not able to meet my husband where we were supposed to meet. No cell phones worked, and for some reason I could not go home. I flashed forward to that evening, and there was a grey dust covering everything. This confused me, because the building that got hit was too small to have left this wide of a dusty area. Something else must have happened, but I dont know what it was. I couldnt get to my husband or my dog, but I knew they were ok. I am kind of nervous because I am going to meet my husband out that way this afternoon. I woke up this morning feeling like this would happen soon if not today. It was not a feeling of fear, it was a feeling of certinty. Dear God, I hope not. I hope this was "just a dream", but I dont have those often enough to feel comfortable blowing this off. Just in case though, I have to go to the store today anyway, so I am going to go ahead and pack up my car with clean water, and some food. I just feel like all those dreams and bad feelings are going to come to a head today, or very soon.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by mrsdudara]

Found a pic of the building I saw. I am waiting for a reply from my husband as to where it is.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
WOW...After your reading of my wife and reading about the Dallas scare, I am really interested in what building this is and any other details you have.....
Scary stuff..

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This building sits cattycorner to city hall in Kansas City. It consists mostly of city offices. I still have not seen it in real life, even though I am close to K.C. so I cant be sure. This photo does look like (similar) the building I saw though.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, this evening, I saw the plane from the above dream. My neighbor noticed it first because it was a farely large plane, and flying really low. It headed due north, then took a sharp turn and went due west. We thought that was really odd. The plane was partially red just like I saw in my dream. Kinda makes me wonder. I dont know what kind of plane it was, but would like to. Does anyone know of a site on line where I can look through pics of planes to figure out which one it is?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I think I jumped the gun on that dream I posted on May 1st. There was a lot in that dream that I didnt post or post correctly, because it didnt make sense at the time. I had prayed on it and asked when it would happen and got "dont worry it will all make sense soon and you will know".

At that time it didnt make sense to me that my husband was gone. So I figured I must have been going to meet him or something. When my dream started it felt like a Saturday, and when it flashed forward to evening I had a strong sense it was Monday. That made no sense at that time at all why my husband was gone. Then not able to make a call, to a call finaly going through and only getting his voice mail an not any rings. The part at the begining, when I only had 2 kids instead of all three didnt make sense because why would I go with out all of them. I knew I had all three Monday though. The Saturday part of the dream was alarming to me because I was watching myself have de ja voo. That is a BIG red flag that this will happen.

Here is what makes sense now. My husband planned a fishing trip with his dad up to Canada. They leave Thursday and will be back a week from the following Saturday. I have been planning to go to the zoo with my mom and the kids this Saturday while he is gone. (will pass everything I saw) Then I find out that my oldest (the one missing in the first dream) has been invited to a baseball/birthday pool party that day - 2 kids. The route i take to the zoo, if I turned around like I saw, I would be heading up to the farm (family meeting place in case of disaster). Then my husband informs me that his cell phone will not work up there (would go straight to his cell phone) Then out of the blue my mom asks me if I want to go camping up at the farm this weekend instead of going to the zoo - thinking that might be a good idea. THEN I read about the govt. drill that is going to happen on Monday -yes this same monday - which also happened on 9-11 and during the london bombings.

I dont as a rule believe too much in coincidence, so you can easily tell this bothered me. Yesterday, I asked for a sign, I know that is not a good thing to do, but this was a serious matter, and I was trying to figure out what to do now that everything was making sense. I desperatly wanted to know for sure if I was to take this seriously, and if this really was going to happen. So as rude as it was I asked for a sign, laughing at myself in the back of my head because I know full and well that our creator doesnt typically do that he just wants us to have faith. I just couldnt help it though, everything makes sense, and that is scary. ANyway, I had to leave to go get my hair cut after I asked for it. Went to get my hair cut, then went to the bank. Instead of turning right out of the bank to go to the store, I decided I wanted to go home instead, but after I turned left to go back the way I came, I remembered I had to go to the store to get milk anyway. Here I am sitting at the stop light I was just at going the opposite way just 5 min. ago, I look to my right, and was stunned. There were two people sitting down facing away from traffic having a conversation. They had a SIGN propped up against the poll. Top right corner said Jesus Lord. In the middle was the word Comming the word was going down it looked like a slide. On the Left was ACTS and on the right was the chapter and verse. AN ACTUAL SIGN!!!!!. I called my cousin and had her read me the verse. She stopped and said that was at the end of the paragraph, let me start from the begining. It was that part in acts where it talks about (summing it up here) how in the end of days your sons and daughters will prophecy, and there will be signs, and how you need to make sure you are right with the man.

That sign was not there five min. before, when I passed there the first time. I was so blown away that I turned around to go see it again, and there was nothing there. The people and the sign were gone.

I asked my husband what he thought and he said "I think he has a sense of humor". NO KIDDING. Somethings you just cant ignore. He reminded me of that story where the guy was stranded in the ocean and prayed and asked God to save him. A ship came by - he turned it away saying God would save him - a helecopter - no thanks God will save me - he drowned and asked God why he didnt save him - I sent you a boat and a helecopter what more do you want. So I recon I asked for a sign, and got one conferming this is all real. I am heading up to the farm for the day on Saturday, just to be safe. If nothing happens, at least we will have had a good day fishing, hiking, and playing.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, I am starting to get nervous. I checked the weather for tomorow, and it matches what I saw in my dream. That was the last thing I was hanging on to. It has been so hot, that a cool cloudy/ just rained day didnt seem like it would happen. Now the weather channel is calling for 80 and cloudy with chance of rain. Are there any thoughts on this. I would love to hear someone say "not gonna happen" right now. Surely there is someone here who is all for slamming this. PLEASE?!?!?! I could use some reassurance right now. Tell me Im going crazy.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations mrsdudara

I had read your post last night and was going to respond but I figured it was best to sleep on it.

Well, your post was in my head this morning, and this was on my heart to tell you.

Remember what Jesus said? Here it is from Luke 21:

And he said: take heed, that ye be not deceived. For many will come in my name saying: I am he: and the time draweth near. Follow ye not them therefore. But when ye hear of war and of dissension: be not afraid. For these things must first come: but the end followeth not by and by. Then said he unto them: Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and great earthquakes shall be in all quarters, and hunger, and pestilence: and fearful things. And great signs shall there be from heaven.

Also T he First Epistle of St John Chpt 4

God is love, and he that dwelleth in love, dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is the love perfect in us, that we should have trust in the day of judgment: For as he is, even so are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out all fear, for fear hath painfulness. He that feareth, is not perfect in love.

It would be noteworthy to read the whole chapter.

And don't let these false teachers, preachers and prophets mark your concience with a hot iron...i know, i've been there and i've done that. It's not a good feeling.

Here's what's written about these who try to decieve God's children...if it were possible THE FIRST TO TIMOTHYE Chpt 4 :

The spirit speaketh evidently that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, and shall give heed unto spirits of error, and devilish doctrine of them which speak false through hypocrisy, and have their consciences marked with an hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with giving thanks, of them which believe and know the truth. For all the creatures of God are good and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving. For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. If thou shalt put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesu Christ, which hast been nourished up in the words of the faith and good doctrine which doctrine thou hast continually followed. But cast away unghostly and old wives fables.

I've been praying for you mrsdudara, I want you to know that. When I get enough points here on ATS, I'll be sharing some stories of my life, of what God and Christ have done to help me.
TH E GOSPELL OF ST. JOHN Chpt 14

Philip said unto him: Lord show us the father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus said unto him, have I been so long time with you: and yet hast thou not known me? Philip, he that hath seen me, hath seen the father. And how sayest thou then: show us the father? Believest thou not that *I am in the father, and the father in me? The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself: but the father that dwelleth in me, is he that doeth the works. Believe me, **that I am in the father and the father in me. At the least believe me for the very works sake.

Oh and here is something I found of the GOES Website I thought you might like:
GOES East Satellite Imagery
You can checkmark the various things there and see if there are any clouds coming your way, heat, what have you, and just monitor your state. It's pretty cool. There's also a link at the bottom to the West, Alaska, and Hawaii images. Have fun with it.

For you and yours in spirit and truth of God our father and Jesus our brother and Lord.

God Bless

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
??? what false teachers?

I am sure you had a good point to make, but I didnt see it throught all the bible verses. Can you please tell me what you think with out the verses this time please so I can understand what you are getting at? Dont get me wrong, I love to hear a good verse as much as the next person, and I have read the bible. I just find it hard to get your point when you just list a bunch of verses.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You said "Well, I am starting to get nervous." When I read that...I was moved to share with you scripture in some effort to comfort you...that's all.

~DearWife

[edit on 17-6-2006 by DearWife]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh ok, thank you very much.

that was very nice and appreciated.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, I am sure it is just coincidence, but the feds just caught 7 guys who were fixing to blow up the Sears tower. As I stated before I do not go into cities, they scare the dickens out of me. I knew the building I saw was a three tier building, so I found a three tier building in KC to relate to. I was shocked to see that this sears tower was a three tier building, and in the same time frame as my dream. It is not abnormal to take main details and change them to look like something you are familiar with. Maybe....maybe not. Reckon I need to work harder to not change my dreams into something that is familiar. My Grandma worked with me on that for years, guess I got a little lax. Either that or it was purely a coincidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join