It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry Admits WTC7 Taken Down In a Controlled Fashion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Not sure when this was taped. My guess would be during his presidential run.

Interesting to note some tell-tale signs of dishonesty, touching the nose, covering the mouth, hand wave, etc....during part of his response. Also note the defensive arm fold when he realizes where the question is going.

This, for me at least, is just in your face, right out in the open.

How could they Pull It without prior weeks of preparation = Foreknowledge?

Kerry -

"I do know that, uh, that wall, I remember was in danger, and I think that they made a decision, based on the danger that it had destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion."

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It would be very interesting to see that video in full as it seems to cut him off mid way through answering the question

That said however its a interesting find

I often think that politicians dont know enough about 9/11 and the more intricate details and I think that is what we are sing hear.

John Kerry being stupid.

EDIT

Found a fuller video puts it into more context

Quite clear than that rather than Kerry admitting it was a controlled demolition he is just simply out of his depth when faced with a truther who had been studding up on 9/11. The real truth again, is that he is just being a idiot, not admitting to anything criminal or any kind of cover up, its just that he simply does not know the answer and is trying to save face.
edit on 14-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

For me this is the key to the conspiracy, i dont believe in missile theories, RC planes or whatever, they had prior knowledge and this is the evidence, WTC7.
I believe it takes about three weeks to bug a building with bombs for a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks for posting the extended version.

Kerry emerges from behind the blue curtain I think it is quite clear he believes it to be controlled demolition, although he does try to backpedal a bit at the end....

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is from 2007 and has been posted numerous times. John Kerry isn't admitting anything. He's just being naive and uneducated on the subject of 9/11.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I think it is quite clear he believes it to be controlled demolition

Well I think its quite clear that Kerry just doesn't know what he's talking about.

If you want to read into this that its Kerry admitting to it being a controlled demolition go for it

But I personally think its quite clear that the guy just doesn't know what he's talking about

And if it was true, if he did know it was a controlled demolition there is no way he would just admit to it like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

this is the Kerry we all know and "love"

Bumble F'n his way through an akward question just like he recently did in regards his latest, the Syrian WMD turnover quip and subsequent back peddle.

I have mixed feelings knowing our leaders are so hapless and the Russian leadership so sauvey in regards to this incident (at least we're not attacking Syria).

Oh well it is what it is.......

edit on 14-9-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 14-9-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin'x2

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Of course it was brought down in a controlled fashion.. What do people believe they were going to just sit there are wait for some NATURAL disaster to take out the thousands upon thousands of incriminating CIA and FBI files that existed in that building? I'm sure that's just a coincidence and I'd be completely void of common sense to think anyone brought that building down to destroy top secret files.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

libertytoall
I'm sure that's just a coincidence and I'd be completely void of common sense to think anyone brought that building down to destroy top secret files.

So you think the plan all along was to fly jets into the twin towers so it would seem plausible when they were blown up, so that the north tower could fall into WTC7, in order that it would seem plausible when they demolished that building.... to destroy some files?

Why not just move the files to one of the twin towers and then just blow up two buildings? Would have saved a lot of money, and they could just pocket the difference. These conspirators have no horse sense if your theory is true.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
"Pull it" and similar wordings are common terms used to mean "terminate the current plans" and in emergency situations amount to "GTFO!!!!!".

So, Kerry admitted nothing.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
He said "I DO KNOW...they were worried about that wall and decided to bring it down in a controlled manner". What part of "I do Know" is not an admission? In a court of law this would be taken as a confession!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Somebody uploaded this video of Kerry admitting to WTC7 being a controlled demo on youtube today. although I've seen this before it brings back a lot of memories. Anyone w/ a thinking brain knows that trade 7 and 1-2 were brought down w/ explosives. I wanted to see what ATS thought of this video and wow!!! I'm floored at quite a few responses. This one in particular...

"Quite clear than that rather than Kerry admitting it was a controlled demolition he is just simply out of his depth when faced with a truther who had been studding up on 9/11. The real truth again, is that he is just being a idiot, not admitting to anything criminal or any kind of cover up, its just that he simply does not know the answer and is trying to save face."

The truther scared him into a confession... (Lmao) I'm sorry but PLAeseeee.... I see this person is going far as an Attorney, Judge or Politician, and believe me it's not a compliment.

When this guy trumps Dr Jones and his degree then I'll listen... Not before they explain free fall and foot print and what exactly a lie is.

OBoy... I'm still laughing.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

thousands of incriminating CIA and FBI files

Where oh where do people come up with this garbage. The FBI Vault at the J. Edgar Hoover Building
on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, DC is the largest collection of files(both digital and hard copy)
in the world. The CIA building in Langley, Virginia is one of the most secure buildings in the world. There are 3 levels of security as the January 25, 1993 attack was no where close to the building. Both of these centers have enormous storage vaults with the CIA records vault is 120 feet below ground along with a secure operations center. The US Senate, House, the White house and the Justice Department all store their files in Langley.

The records of both of these agency's never leave the respected buildings unless they to be placed in the National Archives after they are declassified.

The claim that any records of any kind of level would be kept in the WTC complex is sheer lunacy and of all the truther claims this one is clearly the stupidest.

It amazes me that people believe this-it's more far fetched that the laser beams and CGI planes.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
They have to psychology fight the truth!!

Cuz the fact is...There is none!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Where oh where do people come up with this garbage

Here you go.....
N.Y.Times

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think he's referring to the method of evacuating the people out of the danger area
They did this in a controlled fashion.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
the very fact that wtc7 was brought down by CDemo proves that the twins were also by controlled. it's not like they wired wtc7 that afternoon in a few hours. It was obviously done weeks or months in advance covertly the same way the twin towers were.

You can't throw a pop can at a brick wall and then expect that brick will to completely dustify to where there's not even rock sized fragments, or freefall at the speed of gravity unless it was also Cdemo. The planes flying into them is just a way for larry to collect his insurance money and bush to have a reason to go to war and steal all of iraqs oil

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If he didn't know anything about WTC7 he would have said, "I don't know about that", like the previous question. But he didn't say that, he divulged the information he knew.. Then he tried to back track his comment.

Clear as day, a higher up in the US Gov. just admitted that WTC7 was taken down by a controlled demolition.

Now, if WTC7 was rigged, imploded and covered up, what makes any half-brained person not question whether or not the other two towers were rigged and imploded in the same fashion??

This is pretty damning if you ask me. The governments tower of cards is about to be imploded.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

the very fact that wtc7 was brought down by CDemo proves that the twins were also by controlled.

prove it.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

There's enough circumstantial evidence that already proves it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join