It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about extraterrestrials taking over the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I rarely dream about aliens, and this dream was like a movie, it all played out step by step, and I was scared out of my wits the whole time.

(I watched 3 episodes of the Big Bang Theory before going to bed..... I didn't watch anything scary or frightening before bedtime. )

In my dream the world leaders are being told by a reptile leader (slimy green, humanoid build, but face looks like a reptile's face, with yellow, big round eyes.) that they have 3 days to surrender, and hand over the world's leadership to his race.

Of course all the countries , with USA leading the way decide to attack instead. The reptiles' bodies are slender and weak, they are easy to kill in man-to- alien combat, but their spaceships are too fast, it's hard to bomb them.

The reptile alien leader contacts the leaders of the world again, and tells them that he will show them how much more powerful they are than us pitiful humans.

They show a sort of movie of a planet that existed a long time ago, and how they simply blew the whole planet up using their advanced technology. Then the alien leader says, that because we attacked them instead of surrendering, he will show us a little bit of a teaser of what is yet to come if we don't raise the white flag.

Using their advanced technology, the reptile leader first slows down the earth's rotation, and it feels like everything is going in slow motion, and for one second everything stands still.
Then for 3 days the reptile leader speeds up the earth rotation and it turns a day into having only 5 hours of sun and 5 hours of moon (day& night). That is scary as hell.

The leaders of the world are slowly one by one caving into the reptile leader's demands and handing over the power, but they have a secret plan, but they have to wait for it to happen,something I didn't understand in my dream, like outside help from another alien race, but that wasn't too clear for me. In the mean time people are telling us to fight on, and I find myself fighting with an alien, and I kill it, but the fact that I killed an alien shocks me so much that I wake up.

There, this is one of the strangest dreams I've had in a long time.

edit on 14/9/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Your dream reads like the plot of a good sci-fi movie! I wish that I was a dream interpreter...but alas I am not.

What I find interesting is...that during the past few months from time to time there has been programs on cable TV about what we should do if we were ever attacked by aliens; and what might happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

My overly imaginative brain thanks you.

I've been seeing a lot of dreams about aliens here lately, and mine last night really shocked me.

Yes, I think it's a funny coincidence that they aired that tv program about what to do in case aliens come. I haven't seen that program.

My dreams always have a meaning to me, in this one, I think the numbers I had in my dream are important.
--- 3 days to surrender
---extremely long day
---then everything stands still, motionless= 0
---then 5 hours, day and 5 hours night for 3 days. (3, long--0,5,5,3)

A lot of number 3's... maybe coordinates, a place, or connected to numerology, etc. I'm clueless on this one. I've never been good with numbers.

I think the key lies in the numbers, I'm just not sure yet what they stand for.
I'm not sure though, so any interpretations are very welcome.

edit on 14/9/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added number 3

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I had a dream some time ago where everyone was running like crazy and panicked, the goverment was announcing that it's the end of the world and that earth has stoped spining.

All I could see was a red sky and cars left in the middle of streets while people were runing.

I do remember strongly the feeling of panic that the planet stoped turning. When you said about your dream it poped in my mind I had seen something similar... weird!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"Dreams are todays answers to tomorrows questions"- Edgar Cayce. I would like to propose a theory. If major events happen on a sort of time line, maby the "ripple" of the event can be perceived as a dream. Its as if the spirit can sense that something will take place of great significance at a later date.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

That is very strange that you also dreamed about the world stop spinning- even though mine had to do with alien technology and yours was a natural disaster I assume. When it actually stopped for a moment, I felt the air leave, like for a short time I found it hard to breathe.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Could be, but your theory is a very scary thought.

I do get predictions but those are mostly about my family and friends.
This dream had nothing to do with me. It was mostly me watching things happen. And I wasn't in the country I currently live in right now. My husband and I do plan on going back home to Canada in the far future, 5-10 years maybe and the dream played out in Canada, which I also find scary thinking about it now.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Have You noticed that Your dreams are more vivid and lucid in the past 3-4 weeks? Are You journalling Your dreams? Are You having any other experiences with Your 'other than conscious mind' ? With the recent dimensional shift a majority of folks got "Upgraded" due to a plethora of "Indigos" not making it through w/out getting diagnosed as "dis-eased" (Think: Autism Spectrum) Many are now being able to see further down the "Time/Spiral Line"

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

My normal dreams and my lucid ones have always been very vivid. I thought I was "upgraded" enough already.

Thank you for your post, it does /might explain a lot. I didn't know there was another shift going on. I know/felt one back once around late 90s and then again in 2004.
I have been getting more and more predictions lately, that's true.

Thank you very much for the link I will check it out now.

PS: I don't need to journal my dreams -though I used to, but found it waste of time, I'm blessed to have an extremely good memory. I can remember all my important dreams. My husband on the other hand sometimes calls my great memory a curse. ( He keeps forgetting things I ask of him and I can tell him the day and hour when I asked, lol. )

Have a great evening.

edit on 14/9/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

edit on 14/9/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: darn spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

World leaders in the future giving their power over to the dragon which is Satan in which he will give over to his son (anti Christ) when he arises after he has been wounded by being shot to the head, sounds like what your dream was.

Jesus is returning, STAY AWAKE, and AWARE.

edit on 14-9-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ah then please at Your convenience see "indigo transitioning into crystal/octarine...." by the author "Sunfell" it may be under "unveiling"...

Et Tu, Brute A lil Billy Shakespeare to get You through the rest of Yours... namaste
edit on 09/03/2013 by LewisStulePhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry about any aliens coming to take over this planet. Any intelligent extraterrestrial life sophisticated enough to get here from so far away are very unlikely to travel so far just to conquer us lowly humans on a planet way out in the middle of nowhere. To make slaves of us? Lol, with their super technology there wouldn't be any point.

That's not to say there aren't any so-called bad aliens out there with super high technology far beyond us humans. Were just not worth their time.

Also, who's to say there aren't any good aliens watching over our planet that would prevent the nasty bad one's from coming here?

Were on the verge of destroying this planet all on our own anyway. We sure don't need any alien help for that one.

You want to know who the real monsters are? I'll bet you can guess.

edit on 15-9-2013 by myn4m3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2013 by myn4m3 because: fixed grammar

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

As far as your dream itself goes, I would say, be very wary of those entering your life (or around you) at this time or those soon to be entering your life that may lack scruples. Also, make sure you are living up to your highest good, as you know it, and not talking advantage of anyone in any way. My humble advice anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by myn4m3

Thank you very much myn4m3.
I appreciate your advice and input.

PS: I often wonder the same thing as you: Why would they come here to us little humans if their technology is advanced enough, and their way of thinking is probably way more advanced. We'd seem like little pets to them. I do believe they exist, it's just unless they actually have a technology that makes traveling from there to here possible in a few minutes, I don't see them putting in all the effort for just us.
edit on 15/9/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

top topics

join