It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Thermite

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Whether or not you call the penthouse collapse or the facade collapse the start of the building collapse is completely irrelevant, its a non-discussion that only diverts from the actual relevant issue.

So what is actually relevant is that the penthouse collapse proves there was severe structural damage to the internals of the building seconds before we see the facade collapse. Severe structural damage means that the resistance is lowered significantly. How you define the start of the building collapse does not change this fact in any way.

You can of course still believe that this structural damage was caused by explosives instead of fire, but the facade collapse we observe is not prove of either. We know for fact that there was severe structural damage, caused by something, several seconds before the facade collapse.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Although I know very little about Jonathan Cole I've always found his presentation and experiments very interesting.

He takes the time to recreate some of the structure from the WTC, then sees if he can devise a way to cut/melt it with thermate. Some of his observations are quite telling.

In case the time-stamped Youtube link did not work correctly, Jon Cole's presentation begins at 3hrs 27mins, he begins to discuss the validity of thermitic materials at 3hrs 37mins, and he concludes at 3 hrs 50mins.

The Toronto Hearings on 9/11 took place over 4 days in 2011. Many experts and scientists attended to present and discuss the official account as well as their own investigations and conclusions. Although it is a lengthy video, I highly recommend that everybody take the time to watch it. It's quite eye opening.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fut004

I've always found his presentation and experiments very interesting.

Thermite Hmmmmmm.
They (gage and his group) say they used thermite so there wouldn't be the sound of explosives.
But they also say steel beams were ejected at 80mph through the use of explosives.
Isn't that talking out of both sides of their faces?

The conspiracy minded will accept ANY conspiracy explanation for an individual point.
Even if it contradicts their other conspiracy explanations.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

I've always found his presentation and experiments very interesting.

Thermite Hmmmmmm.
They (gage and his group) say [...]

It's enjoyable how you quote me clearly referencing Cole and a presentation he gave regarding the validity of Thermate as a possibility, then go on to talk about another person and their ideas. How about you watch the video I linked to, and discuss what's being shown the next time you "reply" to me?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Did you ever wonder why Richard Gage and his a&e911truth group never included a discussion forum on his website?
Wouldn't that be the perfect way for his "experts" to educate the masses through Q&A like ATS ?
The answer is simple.
Gage wants to control the answers. Or lack of answers.
He doesn't want conclusions that differ from his talking points.
His source of income is on the line.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin A wonderful Manchurian rebuttal to the Jones, Harrit, Ryan paper about active thermitic material discovered in the WTC dust.
You can't attack the science, so attack with psychology.
There is no dispute iron orbs were discovered in the dust. There was nothing in the building that could have generated the temperature needed to make the orbs.
I lead a scientific translation team in China using members from the Chinese Academy of Science to translate the paper into Chinese. Academics in Chinese and English were also used to smooth out the paper. The paper was then reviewed (blind) overseas. The project took two years to complete.
Every Chinese scientist/academic I spoke to after reading the paper claimed the science wasn't too complicated to get their head around. The science was sound and findings were solid.
Professor Jim Hoffman has continued to donate his time and resources to study this more.
911research.com...
As an aside, the Neocons, PNAC boyz, et.al. are in big trouble when The Donald "finds out what is going on." Get the rope!

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beijingyank

"There is no dispute iron orbs were discovered in the dust. There was nothing in the building that could have generated the temperature needed to make the orbs. "

You mean other than the welding done when the Towers were built right? "iron orbs" are byproducts of welding, and structural welders do not sweep up their welds.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

That is a valid observation, as anyone who has ever been in a major steel framework construction, knows that they just floor over all of the dust debris caused from welding. There would be hundreds of pounds of iron particles always in that building.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join