It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch - a theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

I find the phenomena detailed in the HFTS book fascinating.

So many theories abound.

I recommend John Keel's book 'The Mothman Prophecies', there are a lot of similar events recorded, and Mr Keel posits some interesting theories, he studied these kind of phenomena for a long time.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

Hello, Thanks....Ive also discovered some shows such as Conspiracy Forum/Jesse Ventura (whole episode) to be available of late. ie: Joe Rogen and Paranormal State (not the same SKINWALKER, but another ranch with similar incidents of UFO's, Bigfoots, animal mutilations, mysterious happenings).

Also, Ive seen a conflict with some shows/documentaries who refer to Native American definitions and references to the SKINWALKERS (shapeshifters of sorts)...that confuse the overall interest in the ranch Bigelo owns.

Keep up with us here and let us know what you find out! Ill try and do the same...MS

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thesamelight

The book does mention a grid, but it's frustratingly vague about this and the Remote Viewing that went on.

Well, if you subscribe to eastern religions, or are spiritually inclined, life on earth is pretty much defined as a grand illusion

If you mean something along the lines of The Matrix...perhaps not that extreme.
I believe some sort of design (not fate), I don't think there are such things as coincidences, and I do think we are influenced in our lives by things/beings we cannot consciously perceive with our 5 senses. That being said, we are also free to ignore these influences and live/die in whichever way we want to.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antonioparis

Good luck, I hope you manage to catch something, keep us updated!
Will you be given access to the ranch, or investigate the surrounding areas?

If you don't mind sharing, what did the NIDS researchers have to say about the activity at the ranch?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

Right now we a 50/50 chance we can get access to the ranch. NIDS researchers suggested I visit at least 3-4 times if we want to capture something. When I asked for some of their official findings, they claimed "they were lost in storage" after Bigelow shut NIDS down.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Thanks for the reply.
I just get the sense that this entity picks on what is important to the residents. When I heard it said that it was as if it knew their intentions and was always one step ahead, it occurred to me that they might be chasing their own tail so to speak.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Good luck getting permission, hope it works out.
If I were ever offered the chance to investigate such phenomena, I would do it in a heartbeat...except maybe this place haha.
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with your group but I will do my reading. What sort of investigations have you been involved with?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Thanks for the reminder, I've been meaning to pick up that book for a while now!

The movie, "Mothman Prophecies" placed emphasis on the owl.
I recall one the Dolores Cannon regression sessions where an owl was seen standing on a road by the subject, when they were conscious. Under hypnosis it turned out to be something else.

I think this wolf at the ranch is similar to the owl.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

You can check us out at aerial-phenomenon.org and see our mission and vision; plus the investigations we have completed.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I know several of the NIDs scientists too, you might be interested in our Ask Me Anything guest tomorrow too, George Knapp, he and Colm Kelleher wrote the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker".

Are you saying you've got permission from Bob to go on the property?
edit on 9-16-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

727Sky
reply to post by Bagel

I only heard of the Skin Walker ranch on ATS and Coast to Coast so by no means am I some kind of knowledgeable poster to your thread..... Now I spend allot of time in third world countries... Something I have noticed all over the world is.......Those who believe in Ghost see Ghost... So by your premise of the amplifier sphere...... you make an interesting point...... Or all the stories are B.S. to begin with...

Funny how that happens huh, especially in third world countries where there are large uneducated populations that are raised believing in these things. What I find truly amazing are the documented cases of paranormal in United States.

Did you see crazy Joe rogan show on skin walker ranch. They actually got pretty close, did not look like anything going on there to me lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

I can tell you TMP book is very different from the movie. The film is loosely based upon some of the experiences chronicled in the book. l'll admit that I liked the movie, but it comes nowhere close to describing the aray of strange events described in Mr Keel's book.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For me, the poltergeist theory is an alien explanation. I don't think of invisible ghosts or spirits but aliens from another planet. If ghosts are real if anything they are tied into the alien visitation phenomena, not just isolated events, same as big foot.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

If someone experienced something by himself alone, no witnesses nor physical evidence, you should consider the possibility that it isn't true; i.e. #4 Ellen Gorman.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Bagel
reply to post by The Cusp
Consciously manifesting such things is something very few can do, I agree. What about the collective unconscious? With enough people, could this be done unconsciously?

It could, but I think the odds of everyone focusing on the same thing to make it happen are very good.

For an individual to do this alone without the help of entities, they need to free up more attention, which is usually tied up in the ego.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

I found the book really poor, great story but so light on any real data or details.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Antonio, I just registered at your site. I hope to read about your experience at the Skinwalker Ranch. In 1999-2000 we had a somewhat similar experience near Ash Fork, AZ. We soon realized that taking in too much electronics was not a good thing to do.

Good luck with your journey.

Mike Fortson

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikefortson

Thanks buddy. We are doing two trips. Once in late Oct and the second in March. Full report in April at UFOCON14.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

interesting.I am only just finding my feet here,a lot of reading to get through.I mainly only want to find others,like me that seem to be up to their necks in this phenomena.I tried a few times to put out what evidence I've collected (including others,strangly all military connected) but got fed up with insults etc,so I really just don't want the hassle or upset anymore.Am just trying,to find meaningfull answers in a senselss reality.i feel it's sad,i bet there are many who want to tell the truth,are not believed so they give up.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Bagel
The entity could have chosen any animal on the ranch, at any time.

Please share your thoughts or any experiences you have with something like this.

It's like watching a detective when the answers are being walked right past.

In the 1970s there were around 8,000 cattle lifted by UFOs and usually brought back to the pasture. 2,000 cattle were abducted by helicopters and some of the reports were false, but 8,000 is a good number for the mysterious events.

Getting answers from putting evidence together - in most of these cattle / UFO areas were invaded by UFOs years before the cattle abductions even started. The Skinwalker ranch area for example had been seeing UFOs for hundreds of years. In Fyffe Alabama, Dulce New Mexico, San Luis Valley Colorado, all of these towns were invaded by UFOs before the cattle abductions happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join