It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have seen similar looking aliens, One in particular comes to mind, he had what appeared to be Two bulbous growths on his frontal bone and one continuous one running from front to the back oh his skull, he had on a pale blue or grey top with orange sleeves.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

HomerinNC
Whats the proof that he's an EBE???

OK FOUND! LOOK AT HomerinNC'S AVATAR! ALL HAIL THE GREY WHOM SMOKUS WEEDUS. As the photo evidence shows!

Star for you!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Was just pointing out that you are misinterpreting the dimensions in the picture because the perspective has been distorted - and because you want to see something, you see small deviations as something significant.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Enthusiasm 10/10

Proof 0/10

He's as human as you or I, so he has a thick neck that's hardly proof now is it ?

Aliens ?

As for his thumb and finger if he were to close his hand his thumb would come to just below his index finger knuckle, just the same as you or I.

The rest of the proof is just "I said it so it must be so.

Sorry OP really don't see it here.

Just my 2 cents

Cody

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Bigburgh
PROGNATHISM. OR AUSTRIAN termed. Habsburg jaw.

Large jaw disorder.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Look guys. At least consider a down to earth reason first.

I have no proof to argue that this gentlemen is not an alien.
This poor guy was probably picked on a lot.

I also can see that this man in question could have been brought over from Germany.

The photo of the top scientist...Vannevar Bush. Was a rocket and Radar scientist. Not nuclear. He as you all already know is founder of RAYTHEON.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Bigburgh

Bigburgh
PROGNATHISM. OR AUSTRIAN termed. Habsburg jaw.

Large jaw disorder.

Look guys. At least consider a down to earth reason first.

I have no proof to argue that this gentlemen is not an alien.
This poor guy was probably picked on a lot.

I also can see that this man in question could have been brought over from Germany.

The photo of the top scientist...Vannevar Bush. Was a rocket and Radar scientist. Not nuclear. He as you all already know is founder of RAYTHEON.

If anyone is interested. Rayrheon called here last month inquiring about a job applicant. Here the number. 1-978-470-3510. It a non recording message line. Just a voice recording saying you can't leave a message.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hmm,
I thought "Valiant Thor" looked like this~ farm1.staticflickr.com...
and this~ 3.bp.blogspot.com... nt,+visit,+Timothy+Good,+Frank+Stranges,+alien,+aliens,+ET,+W56,+disclosure,+contact,+meeting.jpg

I remember reading old threads about him and other things on the web, and these pics are who was claimed as "valiant thor" -(from venus). lol
Anyone know who it really is?

Sorry, pic wouldnt insert for some reason.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Ahmose
Hmm,
I thought "Valiant Thor" looked like this~ farm1.staticflickr.com...
and this~ 3.bp.blogspot.com... nt,+visit,+Timothy+Good,+Frank+Stranges,+alien,+aliens,+ET,+W56,+disclosure,+contact,+meeting.jpg

I remember reading old threads about him and other things on the web, and these pics are who was claimed as "valiant thor" -(from venus). lol
Anyone know who it really is?

Sorry, pic wouldnt insert for some reason.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

You're the second person here that picked up on that.
I just checked and your right!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

greavsie1971

SixX18
reply to post by FearYourMind

And how are we supposed to know if he is an alien? He looks human to me. If they were really here with 1 lung and larger vessels, would not one or many of them by chance ended up in a weird circumstance where they may end up in a hospital or dead, and examiners find this, in the past hundreds or recent years?

I have to agree with this. Also the name is a little ridiculous.

Very ridiculous. I would have been tempted to see if I could kick his azz.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Logarock

greavsie1971

SixX18
reply to post by FearYourMind

And how are we supposed to know if he is an alien? He looks human to me. If they were really here with 1 lung and larger vessels, would not one or many of them by chance ended up in a weird circumstance where they may end up in a hospital or dead, and examiners find this, in the past hundreds or recent years?

I have to agree with this. Also the name is a little ridiculous.

Very ridiculous. I would have been tempted to see if I could kick his azz.

hahaha!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

I wouldnt pick on him, he looks strong :p

His hand could probably cover my face while the other hand got firmly "placed" in my solar plexus, down I go!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Definitely........looks like a bouncer at a pub here in Fremantle.

Mad resemblance.

Aliens.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Your claim about Brian Cox making light of suggestions about alien life is misleading at best. Yes, like anyone with functioning brain matter Brian Cox questions the validity of an awful lot of the new age mumbo jumbo and will not entertain meditatives and alleged telepaths who claim that "Only I can contact them, because they chose me".

He has been recorded on the Sky at Night, and other popular shows like Stargazing Live, as saying that the building blocks for life are pretty common throughout the galaxy in his estimation. These are not the sayings of a naysayer, merely a person who reserves their judgement until something has provably occurred, like for instance a SCIENTIST would!

Furthermore, on a recent Stargazing Live (a tv show about space funnily enough) he was upset that the BBC would not allow the show to contain a segment where a signal would be either sent, or potentially received back from a given location in space because "there could be legal ramifications to revealing the existence of alien life in the universe".

You have totally misjudged his realism for an outright refusal to believe in the possibility of alien life, and to portray him in such a negative way is unfair, and unrealistic.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

needlenight
reply to post by Bigburgh

I wouldnt pick on him, he looks strong :p

His hand could probably cover my face while the other hand got firmly "placed" in my solar plexus, down I go!

I Too would fear him if he were my ( tasteless wording ) space faring probing Proctologist!

From Uranus!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

Notice the paper in his hand?

Wonder if that text could be enhanced enough to be readable, like was done on the Roswell 'balloon debris' photo?

Might be interesting if the text is discussing the ET meeting etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Looking at the photo I've come to realize that sitting in the room seems to be a group of gentleman ranging in age from 60 to 70 yrs old. These guys probably spent time in the military for years before getting secret clearance. Now what is odd is the fact that you have some 30 year old man sitting in the front row! How did he get that spot.? My guess, Humanoid !!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

No, please don't misunderstand me. I am not trying to put Professor Cox in a negative way. It just makes me wonder if sometimes these people are for real?

Certainly some I have met are not.

hx

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
So general consensus is that its just a photo of normal people sitting in a room ?

Just making sure....

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnnysport

what i also noticed is the two men in the front row staring at him..

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Dude, that's Flea from the Red Hot chili Peppers, maybe he IS an alien ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join