It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I feel your frustration man, but you have to understand some things are deeply classified for the sole purpose of the nwo agenda and to maintain the pseudo-elitism culture we have today. People have to sign non disclosure agreements, in addition to having a very high clearance(top secret or better) and need to know, either with government sanctioned agencies or with private firms that have undertaken such research.

At the end of the day ALL we have for the most part is suspicion, hearsay, and some brave individuals that have given testimony on the record. Its not much, but its better than nothing. I dont believe all of it, but a lot of it I do.

The black budget, which I am sure the UK has as well, makes up between a third to half of the white budget. Some people say that the real black budget is in the trillions of dollars and funded by highly illegal but commonly known activities.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

At the end of the day ALL we have for the most part is suspicion, hearsay, and some brave individuals that have given testimony on the record. Its not much, but its better than nothing. I dont believe all of it, but a lot of it I do.

Saying that hearsay, suspicion, and the word of people whose honesty cannot be verified independantly, is better than nothing, is like saying that a mutant flu strain is better than bubonic plauge. Technically speaking, yes, yes it is better. But its still crap, and back on point, you cannot use these things as proof, or evidence. Testimony is irrelevant in the extreme, because the only thing that can prove anything to someone, without them having to totally suspend their disbelief (like you would in a movie theatre for the duration of the feature), is physical, testable evidence, and until we see that in public, we have nothing, or as near as damnit. Certainly nothing that can be used by a reasonable, scientifically aware individual as evidence of any worth.

The black budget, which I am sure the UK has as well, makes up between a third to half of the white budget. Some people say that the real black budget is in the trillions of dollars and funded by highly illegal but commonly known activities.

In terms of the USA's Central Intelligence Agency being involved in making money from the war on drugs, by selling the very substances it claims to be at war to remove from the streets, is a claim which has much more valid evidence, testable evidence, and widely known FACTS about than ever the existence of a human-alien meeting ever having taken place.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

You mean gabe valdez the new mexico state trooper who was investigating animal mutilations near dulce? He too suspected super-natural beings because of their "vampire deaths", precision cuts that bleed the animals dry.

Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello, Jason Bishop, John Lear, etc all support the alien theory at dulce.

Then Bob Lazar supports the reverse engineering theory at s-4 near area 51. Bob Lazar apparently worked at LANL as well, which has close ties to black budget research.

No, I mean Greg Valdez, his son. I kind of feel sad seeing Schneider's body in the video but I ask, why did Phil Schneider have to lie, and it seems he did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The war on drugs, the war on terror, the war against prostitution, etc are all illusionary but generate astronomical profits for the elite groups that control each sector. What is illegal for you and me is not illegal for others. It simply ensures a permanent monopoly...very low supply and very high demand=

As for the black budget only certain members of capital hill are aware of such programs, and even fewer know the details of each. Research of this magnitude is highely compartamentalised which ensures secrecy. These facilities have all kinds of security protocols such as motion sensors, sonic sensors, high defintion closed circuit tvs, etc.

I am just giving you ideas based on what I have read. I hope to god I never visit such places.
edit on 17/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

ImpactoR

EarthCitizen07

You mean gabe valdez the new mexico state trooper who was investigating animal mutilations near dulce? He too suspected super-natural beings because of their "vampire deaths", precision cuts that bleed the animals dry.

Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello, Jason Bishop, John Lear, etc all support the alien theory at dulce.

Then Bob Lazar supports the reverse engineering theory at s-4 near area 51. Bob Lazar apparently worked at LANL as well, which has close ties to black budget research.

No, I mean Greg Valdez, his son. I kind of feel sad seeing Schneider's body in the video but I ask, why did Phil Schneider have to lie, and it seems he did.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

Maybe he was coerced into lying by men in black?

Receiving death threats can change someone.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

GeneralChaos
reply to post by FearYourMind

Man, I dunno but.....check out the right hand of this guy.
The length of his index finger and thumb.
It just looks really odd.

It just looks as though a proportion of the fleshy part of the thumb and forefinger are hidden in shadow, making those particular digits look longer than normal.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Alright, is is just me, or does that look like, well, an ordinary guy? Plus, in the video, he claims the "alien's" brain is 300 Cm larger than ours. His head isn't that much larger.....

Am I missing something here?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

LadyGreenEyes

Alright, is is just me, or does that look like, well, an ordinary guy? Plus, in the video, he claims the "alien's" brain is 300 Cm larger than ours. His head isn't that much larger.....

Lol 300 cm is 3 or meters or nearly 10 feet

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
He is a Chromasome short of a retard, not an Alien.

See that neck, thats what US Navy test pilots grow after 3 years in a centrafuge.

Its threads like this which detract from proper looking Aliens, not humanoids, but greys.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Grey?

You mean like not Black and not White?

Who stirs up skin color racial tension? Greys?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

LadyGreenEyes

Exactly! The guy has a strong neck, but not enough to hold a head that big!

I wonder if the guy in the pic knows he's being called an alien...?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

edit on 20/9/2013 by nake13 because: .

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That's no alien he's the real life Johnny Bravo

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Just started watching the v ideo....and WOW...very very thought provoking so far! Will finish watching the other 45 minutes after I get back from shopping...

HUGE *S&F*

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

GeneralChaos
And how about that neck of his>
I thought I had a thick neck.
My wife and kids are always making fun of me for my thick neck
Mine is 18" and is no where near the size of this dudes neck.
Not to mention his iron jawline.
Man this guy would have been Hitler's wet dream.

I totally see what you mean! Man, that neck is massively thick...also make a note how tight the collar is around that Brutus of a neck (outlined in blue)..and pay attention to the neck lines (or scar lines) in orange.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

LadyGreenEyes

Not wanting to rain on your debunking party, but it would be clear to anyone with any scientific training, such as Phil Schneider, that when mentioning centimeters in terms of size of a brain, one would understand that this is a simple reference to CUBIC CENTIMETERS better known as CC's in medicine and even common when referring to the size of car or motorcycle engines in the metric system. One thousand CC's equals one liter, or roughly a quart (quarter gallon). Hence 300 cubic centimeters greater brain size amounts to a bit more than half a pint larger than the brain of an Earth Human. FWIW.

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Getsmart

Angelic Resurrection

LadyGreenEyes

Not wanting to rain on your debunking party, but it would be clear to anyone with any scientific training, such as Phil Schneider, that when mentioning centimeters in terms of size of a brain, one would understand that this is a simple reference to CUBIC CENTIMETERS better known as CC's in medicine and even common when referring to the size of car or motorcycle engines in the metric system. One thousand CC's equals one liter, or roughly a quart (quarter gallon). Hence 300 cubic centimeters greater brain size amounts to a bit more than half a pint larger than the brain of an Earth Human. FWIW.

Getsmart

I have not watched the videonor was I trying to debunk, only adding humour to the post
But any1 scientifically inclined would never mention volume in cms.
To the barmaid: Can I have a Pint of Guiness please.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hi Angelic Ressurection

I don't take exception to making light of things, too many serious matters are discussed here to not once in a while step back and enjoy the humor of our human condition, thrust into a turmoil of unresolved mysteries. Yet, when it comes to Phil Schneider, I find it hard to jest for several reasons.

1. He lost his life to bring us what he believed to be the Truth

2. He made many sacrifices prior to being murdered to reveal what he knew

3. He was gravely injured in a firefight against Aliens, for which he deserves a modicum of respect

4. His history is of great interest to me personally, as a first hand eyewitness to the Aliens he mentions

Regarding the truth in what he says. i can confirm the reality of the existence of the Draco Reptilians, such as the one mentioned as collaborating in the Philadelphia Experiment, of far higher intelligence than ours but of a biped dinosaur gene pool. These are brilliant but extremely dangerous creatures with no regard for human life. For this reason I take great care in examining any information source which might reveal more about their agenda and/or presence on Earth.

Beyond that, nothing against having a good laugh around a pint, but preferably once we've waged and won a few important battles... and maybe avenged the Dulce firefight ?

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I do not know the Phil Schneider scenario all that much.
In the photo in question, the dude seems to me as an Angel or a Priest.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Hi Angelic,

I'm not defending the truth of Phil Schneider's statements. However, from what can be gathered by his earlier declarations as I have cross referenced them and checked them with my own experience and other sources deemed reliable, he would have made these statements convinced of their truth. Of course, this does not make them to be necessarily true, but I do trust that he was well intended and that he deemed them to be factual. Whether he was deceived, and even whether his sources including his father, were themselves deceived, is another matter.

We cannot be certain of whether the individual photographed is born on this Earth or not, and is or isn't totally identical to us biologically. He could be a human born on Earth. He could be a human born elsewhere. He could be a human of a "different strain" of our species born here or elsewhere. And he could simply be an Alien inside a human looking body, either biologically identical to ours and used as a vehicle, or simply appearing to look like us but projecting using a form of holographic projections. Sure, the latter seems far fetched and highly unlikely, but so is the possibility that this is not entirely a normal human earthling. So when considering the unexpected we must examine all possibilities.

I apparently don't have as much trouble as most folks here in considering that this individual might be an Alien. But I don't necessarily believe this to be likely, only possible. And I do so mostly out of a limited trust extended to Phil Schneider, by virtue of other declarations he made which correspond to fact I have ascertained as real by other means. Yet this is mere extension of the benefit of the doubt. I don't necessarily believe him, yet I shall not outright disbelieve him unless it is proven otherwise. I find it easier than most people because it is far easier to accept that an Alien from another planet can look identical to us than that they can appear as other Aliens I have witnessed in person. One I saw in the flesh was so horrific that you'd really wish they all looked like a Nazi Ubermensch, or Aryan Superman. Unfortunately for us, some of them are far worse news indeed....

Getsmart

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join