It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Okay, I haven't posted in a long time but I wanted to say that this video scared the life out of me. I wasn't paying close attention to the video and then at around 26:10 when he is talking about the heavy element it looks almost as if his face was shifting. He looked like an alien himself. Someone else please confirm this. I got scared from this and nothing scares me.

Pretty sure it's the bad quality and the zooming in effect + lighting but still. He looks more demonic than alien though.
edit on 15-9-2013 by SophyC76 because: adding line

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The only thing I noticed is Jeremy Renner is a time traveler...anyone else see him?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Not disagreeing, some things look out of place, but he is by himself in the front row, so he probably does work out and have quite and ego and holds a place in his job where he is high up. The fingers still throw me off, but like someone has said, the picture may be bent, imposing an optical illusion.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

From the description given of 'Thor', he sounds more like a laboratory-concocted being, made up of part human, and part animal, or sea creature DNA--not a naturally-occurring being at all--if he was an alien from another planet, descended from others of his own kind, how did he manage to end up with some octopus DNA?--since octopi are found on this planet--if the so-called aliens who came here need new bodies, concocted in our laboratories by scientists with very questionable moral credentials, how in the world did they get around on this planet before their new bodies were grown in labs?

I'm only taking this type of thing seriously at all because of how often this type of story is thrown out to the public in the hopes it will be believed, at least in part, by some who might be able to help further whatever agenda the one who's telling the story is promoting--these types of claims need to be either put to rest, or shown to contain some credibility at some level--so far, I've not seen either goal reached, and it's frustrating--

--we have heard lots of claims that our scientists--that is, human scientists--have managed to create some type of Chimera-like creatures--part human DNA, mixed with animal DNA, as well as some plant DNA--in order to provide a home for some type of creature who is coming to this planet, who can't function here without that sort of fleshly vehicle in which to ensconce themselves--they wish to interact with us, but can't do so without the chimera-style fleshly covering in which they can place themselves--

--from all that is indicated through that sort of description, it's the 'visitors' internal being--or, spirit--that inhabits such a mixed-up flesh and blood body--a body that I believe the Holy Bible describes as not having the 'breath of life' within it, due to it not having been created by our Creator--it's a deviant, created by mixing DNA from more than one species--thus, the 'visitors' are able to inhabit it freely, since no normal soul or spirit will be placed within it by God--but, maybe that might help explain why at least some of the 'visitors' actions don't seem to reach the lofty level of those 'from above'--rather, more like those who come from a far warmer clime than heaven.

V.
?

Also--there's the strange claim that 'Thor' was born on, and grew up on, Venus--Venus, with one of the most inhospitable environs known to mankind--probes literally melt down once they come in contact with the planet's atmosphere, which has been measures at a 'cool' 872 degrees Fahrenheit--what kind of beings can live and thrive in a place so hot it would burn toast in a matter of seconds, as well as how could they breathe when the atmosphere consists of sulfuric acid, which is one of the most caustic substances we are familiar with here on earth? There are far more features of the atmospheric and climatological conditions found on Venus that make it literally uninhabitable by any creature we might even be able to dream up in a scifi movie--'Thor' would have had to be some kind of disembodied spirit-being, who came here in search of a fleshly robe to wear while here--in my opinion, at least.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
"A fool can throw a stone in a pond that 100 wise men can not get out."
Amazing! So many pages for such a ridiculous subject! Forget the picture, but don’t forget we are in 2013. A Venusian ET looking perfectly human and named Valiant Thor?!
I’d be reluctant to tell such a story even into a kindergarten, maybe only if I’d present it like a joke to make the kids laugh.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Catalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

ErwinOrb
reply to post by IAMTAT

here's a bigger version:

edit on America/ChicagoSun, 15 Sep 2013 11:30:08 -050003092013Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:30:08 -0500b by ErwinOrb because: (no reason given)

It's Jacko Jackson!

Alien from "Australia".

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Tardacus
There is something strange about his neck, not just how wide it is but something else.

I had to adjust the contrast and sharpness to get a clearer look at it but there is definitely something there.
WTF are those 2 rows of lump things on his neck??

In this picture I noticed everyone is looking at the guy standing up except for one dude, he`s staring at the "alien" guy.

THe "lumps" are rolld of skin. Hunch forward and take a profile and you will see similar things. I really don't see anything other than a well developed human with a mesomorph body type.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I find it strange that Phil Schneider in a video in this thread says, The aliens (who have been among us for 70 years) have an agenda. Their agenda is to take over the planet and kill off most of the population, they don't seem to be in to much of a hurry to do so - my advice to any thick neck, one lunged blond aliens would be to get a move on before there is no planet left to take over.

That said maybe they would make a better job than we have !!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
LMAO is this thread for real? Whoever did this is a MASTER OF TROLLS! I applaud you sir, as you sit back at your desk with a glass of whiskey & Cigar laughing your ass off at us. I applaud you!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sorry, I wish I could see something other than human on this guy but I do not see an alien in that room...The guy has typical human ears, face and hands, height, arms and hair.

Do not understand me wrong...I am convinced that our planet is known to at least one outer-space alien race and we are being visited but even Phil Schneider can not make me belief there is an alien in that picture. For that to belief I need some more concrete information....which is not there.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by Thorneblood

reading the link about Valiant Thor, it strikes me very suspect that he praises Christ/Christianity. Usually isn't it that an alien race could be more advanced if not to be bogged down by organized religion?

The dude is prolly a priest or an Angel

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

bluebook
I find it strange that Phil Schneider in a video in this thread says, The aliens (who have been among us for 70 years) have an agenda. Their agenda is to take over the planet and kill off most of the population, they don't seem to be in to much of a hurry to do so - my advice to any thick neck, one lunged blond aliens would be to get a move on before there is no planet left to take over.]

I do believe Phil was referring to the Greys & Reptilian aliens as the ones who have this agenda. He said the humans from other planets are benevolent for the most part and here to help us.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I think you mean "Aliens" from other planets rather than "Humans" from other planets. My point was, in the video it is stated that "Greys & Reptilian aliens" as you say want to take over the planet. This video is quite old so therefore they seem to be taking their sweet time to get the job done.

As for the original posters photograph - I (IMO) see nothing out of the ordinary to make me think the man in the photograph is anything other than human.

Enlarged and Sharpened

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The name Valiant Thor sounds like a name someone in the 70's would've made up for a SF novel. The person in question is likely human.
edit on 16-9-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hmmm... If everyone can google Valiant Thor, a plethora of pictures show up and in every single one of them he has dark hair. Black really. He and the other "male" alien. The only blond is the female. Hair dye?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This picture confirms that Schneider was telling the truth is some regards. The photo does indeed show his father behind the purported visitor.

Now, some funny things about the photo. The alien looks younger than the rest of the group by atleast 30-40 years. That says a lot there alone. Why would someone who is 25 years old be among a bunch of scientists at a top secret military meeting?

Also Thor was said, I believe, to be a Nordic alien. Nordics mostly have blonde hair and fair skin and this falls in line with the being in the photo as well.

This picture is huge news if you have been following the Schneider story for a long time and I am wondering where to OP dug this up at and if they have anymore such evidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't get it. They all like like normal humans to me. Which one is the supposed Alien?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

bluebook

I think you mean "Aliens" from other planets rather than "Humans" from other planets. My point was, in the video it is stated that "Greys & Reptilian aliens" as you say want to take over the planet. This video is quite old so therefore they seem to be taking their sweet time to get the job done.

As for the original posters photograph - I (IMO) see nothing out of the ordinary to make me think the man in the photograph is anything other than human.

Enlarged and Sharpened

They've been establishing the New World Order for 20 years. The depopulation process doesn't take any time at all. WWIII and a nuclear holocaust will take care of that before 2029. The majority of survivors will be protected in underground bases. Mostly rich elites and their families along with highly ranked officials and theirs. That's just one scenario that could be used as a way to depopulate our planet although the aliens that live here need Earth as much as we do, so count on Earth surviving and recovering. Also, humans are still considered human regardless of what planet they are from. It's a race throughout the galaxy. If we've learned anything in our studies of the universe it's there is never just one of anything in one particular area. The universe produces EVERYTHING in mass multiples and scattered throughout.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

thanos9090
This picture confirms that Schneider was telling the truth is some regards. The photo does indeed show his father behind the purported visitor.

Now, some funny things about the photo. The alien looks younger than the rest of the group by atleast 30-40 years. That says a lot there alone. Why would someone who is 25 years old be among a bunch of scientists at a top secret military meeting?

Also Thor was said, I believe, to be a Nordic alien. Nordics mostly have blonde hair and fair skin and this falls in line with the being in the photo as well.

This picture is huge news if you have been following the Schneider story for a long time and I am wondering where to OP dug this up at and if they have anymore such evidence.

Thank you for pointing all of that out. Schneider also stated there were top nuclear scientists of the time there. I looked up some of the more prominent nuclear physicists of the '40s and noticed a remarkable similarity in two men up front.

Arthur Holly Compton was an American physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1927 for his discovery of the Compton effect, and for his leadership of the Manhattan Project's Metallurgical Laboratory. Karl T. Compton helped develop radar and the atomic bomb, and headed the team that evaluated the efficacy and aftermath of the Bikini Island atomic blast. 

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are these the hybrid aliens breed at dulce or what? Phil Schneider said he worked there when it was being rebuilt or something. It was natural cavern system before.

I would be worried more about greys and reptillians though. I have a picture of a 12 ft mothman statue taken at pt pleasant, wv but cant paste it here because they changed the coding system and now I need chrome or some other bs software.

If it was a good alien it sure as hell would not be working with our government.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join