It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

---

The more I read up on this Thor Valiant ...the more I believe that there is a connection
with a Young Reader's oriented book by Robert Heinlein
aka Citizen of the Galaxy

See weblink:
en.wikipedia.org...

with its main protagonist:

Thor Bradley Rudbeck

in a tough poor-boy spaceman-to-rich financier type storyline.

----

I don't suppose anyone sees whether or not a youngish Robert Heinlein is present
in those photos which I believe were taken in the late 1950's aboard what
I personally believe is either an Essex class aircraft carrier:

See link:

en.wikipedia.org...

in or near the mess or pilot's briefing areas...Modern 1960's and later era carriers
have theatre-like seating for pilot briefing areas while WW2 era ships such
as Essex class carriers look like mess halls!

In the 50's and 60's I do understand Robert Heinlein had some pretty high-up
friends in the military since he himself was a serviceman at one point.
His science fiction writings gathered MUCH INTEREST by the establishment
of the time and was consulted on numerous occasions by DOD for defence-related
inquiries relating to new technologies and even "Space Men" ....

So is Valiant Thor a pseudonym for a Robert Heinlein-inspired science fiction character or
is Robert Heinlein's Thor Bradley Rudbeck BASED UPON this real-life Valiant Thor guy?

----

One more thing...check to see if some of the other guys in the back of the room
are not on the Majestic-12 documents. I think I recognize James Forrestal and
who I swear could be IBM' CEO Thomas Watson Jr. and Jon Von Neumann
People with information technology experience like that would be someone
I'd want on my team.

See Link:
Thomas Watson
en.wikipedia.org...

and

Jon Von Neumman:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well .... this pic is really something isn't it.

Obviously it is not a pic of Val Thor .... nor is it a pic of Phil's Father.

Seems to me that I am looking at a twenty something year old Phil Schneider sometime in the late 1960's maybe even early 1970's.

The Room is large and has Fluorescent lighting .. the Lighting makes it post 1965 ... the size of the room makes it on-board either a Carrier or an Amphibious Group Command ship.

If ever there was a picture that created a Rabbit hole this would be right up there.

This picture raises more questions than it answers ..

Why would Phil claim it is a photo of his Father ? when clearly (to my eyes at least) it is a picture of himself.

And of course ... who are all these other Scientists and Engineers ?

C..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by avriel

Looked the same in D- ream ... sorry no pic handy. That was around 16 years ago.

hx

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

He looks quite human to me.
Maybe some aliens look like us after all.
But omg the question is, where is he from

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

GeneralChaos
And how about that neck of his>
I thought I had a thick neck.
My wife and kids are always making fun of me for my thick neck
Mine is 18" and is no where near the size of this dudes neck.
Not to mention his iron jawline.
Man this guy would have been Hitler's wet dream.

I always made fun of my husbands fat neck. I told him to paint it white and pass it off as a neck brace so he could get assistance, since he is lazy.

It was payback. He was always telling me I had an unusual bone structure, eye colour and gait and it meant I was really an alien. So I've had this done to me, people discussing my " obvious signs" I'm an alien. He had some weird friends that were filling his head with this nonsense. He kept saying I've been told you are one. He tried saying he was an alien imposter as well. Weird.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There should be a feature such that when the title of a thread is shown to be problematic (i.e., its either false or otherwise not what it says or purports to be) the thread is then moved from the front page or top of page as if it's a good thread, which this one aint.

Sorry, but that's just a dude in that pic.

It's a dude.

Don't try and make it something weird by fooling yourself about some minor detail that probably isn't even IN the picture, but only in your mind.

It's a dude.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would like to thank the OP for this thread. Although I am not really interested in the picture controversy, which has morphed into some really crazy speculation of how to prove that a normal looking person is an alien... I admire this thread for bringing up the life of Phil Schneider, which is a story that needs to be told to everyone on this site.

I was not aware of his whole story, and the implications and connections it has with so many other theories as to why this country is presently in such turmoil. I want to believe Phil, because basically, it all makes so much sense.

In order for the world to be so chaotic today, this is the kind of reality, while very hard to digest, would certainly explain a great deal of why things are the way they are, if true. I still say "if", because belief is picking the brass ring and excluding all other possibilities. However, I think this is the correct track, and it gives a lot more impetus to research along these lines and uncovering more of what we know so little about.

This brave soul died for this, and that has to be one of it's most important aspects. He is certainly not alone in this endeavor and the truth is closer to coming out every day.

edit on 15-9-2013 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

----

It seems that the lighting type present in the room gives a clue as to a possible dating.
To me though, the room's mess hall-type LAYOUT suggests an Essex class carrier.

See:
en.wikipedia.org...

Does anyone now if Essex-class WW2 era carriers
such as the USS Yorktown or USS Hornet which would have been ACTIVE
in the 1950's were UPGRADED to including flourescent lighting systems?

Since the Yorktown is now a Naval Museum

See:
en.wikipedia.org...

If anyone near Patriot's Point located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, at the mouth
of the Cooper River on the Charleston Harbor, across from Charleston could take some
photos of the Mess Hall or the Pilot's Briefing rooms we could put a VISUAL MATCH or NOT
as to WHERE the photo was taken!

AND if there is a match...A Daily Ship's Log would have been filed and is probably part of the
museum display which would contain a list of VIP's attending on the day's in question.
From there a "Written Name" and even a cursive SIGNATURE could be gotten which can
then be TRACED using some datamining techniques. Basically if it is KNOWN that
Neumann, Forrestal or Watson attended on-board, the names that we DON'T KNOW ABOUT
could be examined and excluded from the Ship's Log until an UNKNOWN name or pseudonym
is found in the log and then dug deeper into as a likely candidate for Valiant Thor.

AND FINALLY...there would ALSO be the name of the press briefings officer who would
have taken photos of the on-board parties in question and who we could then dig further
to find HIS physical location or his family/relatives to see if there are any further family
photos or on-ship photos/negatives still available for further examination.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have a question, is there any proof that he is alien?
I mean to me he just looks like a random normal guy. (he just sticks out because he is blonde)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i always believe the guys that mysteriously die after some top secret disclosure. coincidences are bull#

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

ShaeTheShaman
i always believe the guys that mysteriously die after some top secret disclosure. coincidences are bull#

Agreed, but from another perspective, whistle blowers could be killed to make you think that.

To have an open mind means we should be open to all angles.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

I feel that way about a lot of threads on the front page. It's like movies that got oscars, they are always the most boring.

This thread is ok.

I agree with your thinking because sometimes there's an update like a debunking, or Yellowstone isn't going to blow any minute.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Check out his hands, they look elongated.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You have uncovered images of the real "Rebirth" candidate Steve Rogers a.k.a Captain America.
This man was just another bi-product of their "super soldier" program. The Nazi's did the same. Sometimes the truth is hidden in fiction.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
the agenda he speaks in his video, reminds what I say here in ATS all along...

A fake 1 world order that it is mend to fail... A second messiah and abduction of slaves (into the heavens)... Departure of the fake " elites" in the moon and they hope, to move out the solar system after... During that they will disturb the geomagnetic field of earth to create anormous tsunamis and quakes... then...boom

here is an interesting link... www.dailycamera.com...

the same news in another... www.dailymail.co.uk...

I would suggest those who read it here, do not apply to this mars travelling... In a personal perspective these people will end up food resources for them. And as far as I know, they wont move to mars... They just preparing, testing, for their own one way trip after....

The global elite is about 200.000 all of them with their families. They try to find a way out the solar system (voyager project), becaues they dont have a chance here...

As for the earth, their dream is to destroy it. Plant nukes under the earths crust and detonate them when they leave. They will never be allowed leave or live if they try to move out or destroy earth, they will all die.

Thats all about their plans that they are known so far.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't see an alien.

Really, what am I missing?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

if you read ancient books from very ancient civilizations, we are all aliens.. So would you recognize them? (at least, specific ones)?

(i dont know about this photograph... i dont know if this guy is a ufo... lol ) but when I see in daily bases Zeus, Athena, our ancient gods statues... I see human shaped bodies and characteristics, even if we know that they are from Andromeda. Zeus is god and we call him Zeus, his true name cannot be spelled even from the most perfect language in the world, ancient hellenic, but the others were scientists...).

There is no 12 god of Olympus, 12 "gods" with the today meaning of god, were created, crafted and manipulated after the cataclysmic event by the reptiles (they played theatre and rolles, pretending to be our ancient gods) God in ancient Hellas means " those who travel fast, those who run fast, the wise " but the reptiles pretended to be "the ones who rulle them all" lol... They pretended to be gods... to force wars, manipulate us, etc... The true 12 (as a team) left much much before the fall of atlantis. But with the promise of turning back. Apollonas (he is god also) came 5000-6000 y ago, he destroyed many reptiles, he also destroyed many bases in the moon (you can find this as history, in INDIA library, because INDIA requested help from us and Apollonas replied, India was in war against Pliadians and reptiles resided in the moon..) and he promised also his return with the others... He left in Seirios-M (all this things are written).

Surprising, Seirios star system, is watching earth right now (alignment)... And for the next 50 years? An astronomer could help us here.
edit on 15-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing about the alleged alien in this picture which would insinuate he is anything but a human being. Honestly, you have to be a fool to think otherwise.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Oh, I see. I was looking for some physical difference, so we're just taking this guy's word that this is an alien?

How I missed ATS, well I am of no informative value here so I'll leave it to you guys.

edit on 15-9-2013 by terriblyvexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Cosmic4life
Why would Phil claim it is a photo of his Father ? when clearly (to my eyes at least) it is a picture of himself.

Are you seriously implying that a father and son can't look very similar....?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join