It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Prime Minister Medvedev Admits to Knowledge of Extraterrestrials Existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok, so I realize that the source is not main-stream (or even reputable), nonetheless the video is legitimate and I have brought it here to ATS for discussion. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has disclosed in a recent interview that along with a small briefcase containing nuclear launch codes, the Russian president receives a top secret envelope of documents that contain information on extraterrestrials and their presence in Russia.

Collective Evolution has had this interview translated by multiple sources and can verify it’s credibility with regards to translation. Both of our translations are Russian.

'I tell you the first and last time. Together with a nuclear suitcase the president has a folder, which is top secret and devoted entirely to the report by the Russian secret service which handles the control of extraterrestrials in our country. After the term, the two folders and a small nuclear suitcase are transferred to the new president. How many of them are among us I cannot say because panic might begin.' -Medvedev

Source
Here is the short interview:

Here is the "chronicle documentary" that Medvedev was referring to that explains everything in more detail; "Men In Black":

Now, I am a follower of the Extraterrestrial Cover-Up, as many of you are, and though some will argue that he was referring to the American film, "Men in Black", I beg to differ. In the video you will see the reporter laughing when she asks about aliens, however, please notice that Medvedev does not so much as crack a smile. He is to the point, descriptive and vague, and when he's vague about the number of alien life within Russia he definitely eludes to the number being of a significantly large amount; enough that, if revealed "[...]panic might begin."

Along with the continued release and declassification of pertinent information, I cannot feel anything but excitement about full disclosure happening within my lifetime! On a suggestive note, while watching the video, imagine our own president speaking to the nation during prime-time revealing to us that there is, and has been, an extraterrestrial presence of benign motive living among us... it gave me goosebumps, how about you? Peace.

edit on 13-9-2013 by apokalupsis33vital because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2013 by apokalupsis33vital because: Been a while, shaking off the rust

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
BEFORE THIS GOES OUT OF HAND.. can anyone verify his credentials and the credetials of the show he's on?

as well as verify the translation...

before people jump for joy we need real analysis

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

There is a prior thread on this maybe I can find it, and maybe too it has some of the answers you want?

EDIT: Dmitry Medvedev (Prime Minister of Russia): Aliens exist... or jokes ?

It's 9 pages 33 flags. December 8th, 2012

Also this video has full English translation supposedly (MIB documentary).. The one you posted has many holes in the translation (as per youtube comments)..

edit on 9/13/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well there goes my balloon! Haha Evidently my search for anything related to this was not thorough, smh. Oh well, I blame Samaru, or whatever it's called! Anyway, good heads up and I cannot confirm the accuracy of the translation, but I can tell you that even if it was meant as a joke (or not) I do feel inspired and hopeful for the time that our leaders finally give us disclosure... only then will my faith not share the light with delusion. Until then, Peace.

Ah, thank you for the video, good sir!!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

I tried finding the thread with the ATS search and found nothing on multiple combinations of words. I gave up and searched "medvedev ATS" and found a bunch of threads haha. So no worries about that.

There was a Russian guy in that thread who only commented on the fact that medvedev did mean that documnetary, by translating the Russian directly. I can only assume that he had no problem with the translation because he seemed in support of the premise.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Please stop posting crap like this, it gives Ufology a bad name. His words were not meant to be taken seriously

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yeah, and his support of the premise is really cool! It's actually better than Clinton's admission that he wanted to know all he could about our intelligence concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life here on Earth; Medvedev actually tells the audience to view a documentary to attain answers and perspective! How neat is that? lol

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

How do you know? Did you come to that conclusion by selective reading of the video's comments, or was it by Medvedev's own admission? ...Please include citation, thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Many thanks Dusty. Even with the many gaps some is new information for me.

Also, it occurs to me, where is the Russian censorship we hear so much about. Though Putin may act as a dictator overtly...ours is all covet.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Wow... that's a shocker! Would love to know more about it.
Just curious though, considering this...

"...a folder, which is top secret and devoted entirely to the report by the Russian secret service which handles the control of extraterrestrials in our country."
If it's top secret, why's he spilling the beans??? Won't Vlad Poot be stinkin mad?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

liveandlearn

Many thanks Dusty. Even with the many gaps some is new information for me.

Also, it occurs to me, where is the Russian censorship we hear so much about. Though Putin may act as a dictator overtly...ours is all covet.

Well it's claimed to fill the gaps in this version. Have to click cc and select full English subtitles. I havn't tried this myself because I have already seen the video a few times.

Due to lots of requests about translating this video into other languages... I've included several subtitles like Portuguese, Hungarian, Macedonian, Romanian, German soon... and added all missing parts in English but you need to choose that from CC caption.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

new_here
If it's top secret, why's he spilling the beans??? Won't Vlad Poot be stinkin mad?

Twas that a play on words?

Haha.. Well it's not a secret that there are secrets. What he claims is secret is the nuclear launch abilities (launch codes or whatever), which he doesn't tell us. (same as the US, many people know the details minus the important part)

And also the secret list of aliens (the secret part is the names and how many and where)
The US has secret terrorist lists and others (we know they have them it's no secret, but the contents are)

But yes he could have very much been joking. Sort of like "of course it's true it's on youtube!"

Also his Russian humor may be dry, so his expression may not reveal much.

I don't know the guy so meh.

I like to think about aliens walking among us. I'm probably an alien and you guys just don't know it.

edit on 9/14/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

apokalupsis33vital

How do you know? Did you come to that conclusion by selective reading of the video's comments, or was it by Medvedev's own admission? ...Please include citation, thanks!

news.yahoo.com...

www.cbc.ca...

www.topsecretwriters.com...

Need some more links?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum

Please stop posting crap like this, it gives Ufology a bad name. His words were not meant to be taken seriously

Please cite your sources.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So that's how Russia got their scalar weapons...

They seem more open to discuss these issues than the U.S, but you have to question their motives. If it's a joke then it's a poor one, if it's real then where's the proof?, and if it's a deliberate falsity, then what's the point?

But it's not like any U.S prez hasn't spoken about UFO's *cough Carter cough Reagen cough* sorry i seem to have a frog in my throat. Anyway having a nations leader speak up doesn't equate to proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

Historically, the good old Russian's haven't been prone to lie. They say it how it is how it is!!

There may have been a bit of light hearted banter and joke after, but the Russian's are a tough lot and I can't see them making thing's up for the fun of it!

hx

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Zcustosmorum

apokalupsis33vital

news.yahoo.com...

www.cbc.ca...

Need some more links?

Thanks for the links, and they definitely help your argument, but here's the thing; they all state that Medvedev was referring to Barry Sonnenfield's "Men in Black" movies. This just isn't true when you view Medvedev's quote: "You can receive more detailed information, having watched the chronicle documentary of the same name: "Men in Black" (youtube video, :53-1:03). Sonnenfield's movie is not a documentary, but the Russian documentary of the same name is, and is what he was referencing.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

apokalupsis33vital

Zcustosmorum

apokalupsis33vital

news.yahoo.com...

www.cbc.ca...

Need some more links?

Thanks for the links, and they definitely help your argument, but here's the thing; they all state that Medvedev was referring to Barry Sonnenfield's "Men in Black" movies. This just isn't true when you view Medvedev's quote: "You can receive more detailed information, having watched the chronicle documentary of the same name: "Men in Black" (youtube video, :53-1:03). Sonnenfield's movie is not a documentary, but the Russian documentary of the same name is, and is what he was referencing.

Guess it all comes down to personal perception and regardless of the documentary, he still could've been joking. I don't think making a public statement like this can be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
are we certain that the 'Men-in-black' video ...
and PM Medelev dead-pan of TopSecret ET census figures...
were not just take offs from the comedy-humor of Borat

i really get a feeling theres a 'Borat' scheme at work with this 'disclosure'

en.wikipedia.org...
you recall the 2007 comedy craze don't yall

edit on 14-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Dustytoad

new_here

Twas that a play on words?
why yes, yes it was.

But yes he could have very much been joking. Sort of like "of course it's true it's on youtube!"

Also his Russian humor may be dry, so his expression may not reveal much.

So true... hard to translate foreign humor at times!

new topics

top topics

join