It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harmless Tiger Plays With Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Despite the horrible stories of wild animals attacking their owners, I'd love to own a little monkey, or even a tiger or lion... I think if you get them early enough, they become a part of you.

You know, a big portion of my threads originate from World Star Hip Hop .com -- in which I check daily. If you like fights. And ass.
edit on 9-13-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Once he grows up he might not be as tolerant of the little hounds

Kittens do not behave cats either...

Beautiful and Majestic Beasts

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

And then you become a part of them. Because they eat you. Very cute though.

I really want a pet bear. We need to either domesticate or shrink some animals. Mini elephants and tigers and bears oh my!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I have the nicest cat in the world. When he play fights with me he never uses his claws. He likes to put his teeth on you, but he won't bite. If he gets a little too excited you can say ow and he will pull back his teeth and lick you where it hurts, haha..

BUT.

Every once in a while his eyes will turn black he will back all the way into the corner and then launch across the room like a heat seeking kitty cruise missile. When he hits the couch will slide back and he is latched on tight biting your veins.. In this time if you fight back and try to pull him off he gets even more vicious.

He has to snap back out of it to be cute little kitty again. He get's embarrassed about it afterwards.

If he was as big as a tiger he could easily kill me. You can't control wild animals, let alone domesticated ones.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
A friend of mine had three lovely dogs. He thought they were wonderful, especially the way the two big ones used to play with the little on. One day he called into his friends place and he left the dogs in the car while he nipped around the back to talk to his friend. When he returned to his car the two bigger dogs had eaten everything except the head and paws of the little dog.
That tiger will do the same once he's grown.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Notice in OP video the bowling ball at the very beginning? They go through a LOT of bowling balls. I had the pleasure of snuggling up to this baby tiger a few months ago

Then puberty sets in and they turn into these beasts LOL

top topics

join