It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'9/11 was an inside job': Italian MP "official story- proved wrong from every point of view"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If we don't defeat the NWO-----nothing will come out. Ever.

If we don't defeat the globalists it will be the epitaph on our mass grave.
At least such is my opinion.

-Peace be with you all-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Did you pull this out of somewhere??? I never seen ANY of this on the MSM, or ANY media outlet I have checked into. But thank you....I ripped my mom a new A$$hole, cuz she was less than 30 miles away from shanksville....got some of them???

ETA

those pics can be from anywhere.....All of the pics I seen from the MSM........DID NOT LOOK LIKE THAT.........

SHILL........
edit on 19-9-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

thepolish1

SHILL........

All of the photos in the collage are from the pentagon. I found all of the photos on the internet, I actually have more I just need to load them up on photobucket. If you are interested in the source for the photos Pick out 1 or 2 images and i'll show you the source.

It's easy to find the photos if you actually look for them.

Another photo of aircraft debris from the pentagon.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

thepolish1
those pics can be from anywhere....

They are from the Pentagon - they have been posted here many times before...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble but you might want to post something that is not from a decade ago.

Airplane manufacture like that of ships and even Nuclear plants are built on strict guidelines of origin. Every single part must have an origin, which is the company that made the part, the person or persons who installed it, along with the time and date, and the tools that were used to install it. Clearly shown is the left front landing gear assembly of flight 77. The serial number matches the invoice of manufacture, the bill of laden, the date, time, technician that installed it and what tool that person used.

There is no speculation as that is from flight 77 and I have copies of the paper work myself. All the truthers can say is that it was planted because the evidence is airtight.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

VoidHawk
reply to post by GoKill

Hi OP.
These vids were posted on here a few days ago, I finally got around to watching them today.

If anyone demands proof before they'll believe it was an inside job, well, here is that proof.
Its in three parts.
Watching these made me so angry, even more so when I heard the finale words spoken at the end of the last vid. They were spoken by a dying first responder, his words were "Avenge us"

Best documentary I've seen so far. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
'Finding' that passport was a COMPLETE JOKE!! I know they think we're stupid, but that was just ridiculous!

Another thing, I hate that I am made to feel like an outcast or a terrorist if I ever publicly question the 'official' story of 911.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

Richard Wozniak the man who found the passport posted his email address at the end of his article.

Maybe you should contact him if you have any questions. There is nothing special about the passport surviving the crash.

www.bereanbeacon.org...

edit on 20-9-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

spooky24

Sorry to burst your bubble but you might want to post something that is not from a decade ago.

Airplane manufacture like that of ships and even Nuclear plants are built on strict guidelines of origin. Every single part must have an origin, which is the company that made the part, the person or persons who installed it, along with the time and date, and the tools that were used to install it. Clearly shown is the left front landing gear assembly of flight 77. The serial number matches the invoice of manufacture, the bill of laden, the date, time, technician that installed it and what tool that person used.

There is no speculation as that is from flight 77 and I have copies of the paper work myself. All the truthers can say is that it was planted because the evidence is airtight.

Well, you're the first person to ever say that they have paperwork proving that it was Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon. EVERY other source I've read has stated that no proof of parts matching that specific plane was ever offered.

Please feel free to publish your proof, lots of people have been looking for it.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well, you're the first person to ever say that they have paperwork proving that it was Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon. EVERY other source I've read has stated that no proof of parts matching that specific plane was ever offered.

It's in volume 2 of 9/11 encyclopedia page 558 published 5 years ago. Also, Popular Mechanist released it 2004. Another classic example of someone being stuck in the intellectual prison known as google. The complete record of each planes origin paperwork is in the Archives however the particular search string I don't seem to remember.

Another thing, I hate that I am made to feel like an outcast or a terrorist if I ever publicly question the 'official' story of 911.

Of all the things one hears about 9/11 this comment, along with the 'government is watching me- I'm so afraid' makes the least amount of sense. No other crime in history has been studied and evaluated to the level that 9/11 has attained. No other crime, or event, has the government released more data and documents and the fewest number of classified documents. So many in fact that well over 100,000 documents sit in the archives and have yet to be studied. If you are made to feel like an outcast then that is your own self degradation and you shouldn't be surprised because the truther movement treats more than 2900 deaths like a discarded paint can. Real people died that day, some in horrible fashion, and when you call 342 brave firemen that died that morning co-conspirators in a preposterous plot you are rightfully judged as an outcast. It must be nice to just hide behind a computer monitor and just dream up what ever hurtful thing you can imagine and then disappear behind an avatar. Continuing to call former presidents, FBI agents, CIA operators, members of Congress and the general public liars, conspirators and murders should make you feel like an outcast. Especially when after 12 years you still have no proof whatsoever.

You most certainly have the right and are allowed to express your opinion in public forums in any fashion you desire. However, you must accept the consequences. Also, If you feel certain about your opinion then what others think is immaterial.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Of all the things one hears about 9/11 this comment, along with the 'government is watching me- I'm so afraid' makes the least amount of sense. No other crime in history has been studied and evaluated to the level that 9/11 has attained.

Untrue. Evidence was destroyed. Other evidence was discarded. The explanation was provided prior to a full examination of the evidence and all evidence not fitting the OS was disregarded.

No other crime, or event, has the government released more data and documents and the fewest number of classified documents. So many in fact that well over 100,000 documents sit in the archives and have yet to be studied.

Rest assured, anything remaining to be studied fits well with OS or it would not be available. What about the input and results data utilized by the NIST concerning WTC 7? That is not available. You ok with that?

If you are made to feel like an outcast then that is your own self degradation and you shouldn't be surprised because the truther movement treats more than 2900 deaths like a discarded paint can. Real people died that day, some in horrible fashion, and when you call 342 brave firemen that died that morning co-conspirators in a preposterous plot you are rightfully judged as an outcast. It must be nice to just hide behind a computer monitor and just dream up what ever hurtful thing you can imagine and then disappear behind an avatar. Continuing to call former presidents, FBI agents, CIA operators, members of Congress and the general public liars, conspirators and murders should make you feel like an outcast. Especially when after 12 years you still have no proof whatsoever.

Please provide a single quote where one person has labeled any fireman a co-conspirator. If you cannot, then I suggest you stop typing such nonsense.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's the Official Story people who are not giving the dead their respect or justice. Not knowing what really happened is a form of treason, allowing ourselves to be lied to is treasonous. There are so many holes in the Official Story that it's quite obviously a farce. The government and the media that is controlled by them (and the government is a bunch of large corporations and banks at this point) are the ones who use ridicule and shame to try to shut people up when they ask questions. That's not how the truth is gotten to, and not how a democracy operates; that's how fascism takes hold.

You mention the 9-11 Encyclopedia; pray tell, what's that? Do you mean the 911 Commission Report, that the authors of it now disavow? Who said they came very close to charging some people from the FAA with perjury?

If anyone wants to REALLY know what brought down those towers, look at 'the anonymous physicist' and Jeff Prager's work on line. No way that gravity and isolated fires caused the utter explosivity of the tower's disintegration, nor was thermite more than minimally involved. Ever wonder why very little of the inner core of the building was every recovered? Why 1000 bodies were never found? A gravity/pancake collapse of any kind should have turned up every last person, however mangled. The debris was literally sifted for remains. Where did all the thousands of desks, chairs, phones, computers, room dividers, toilets, water fountains, vending machines go? NONE were in the rubble. Only ONE filing cabinet was found in a sub-basement, out of tens of thousands. Where'd they go?

And finally, what kind of President and Vice-President only finally allow themselves to be questioned in their roles that day NOT under oath, behind closed doors, without any documentation being made of their 'testimony'? How is THAT not an insult to those who died that day, and to the many thousand more who died subsequently by their actions? How is it you've forgotten about the other false flags the US Government has been complicit in?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

signalfire
If anyone wants to REALLY know what brought down those towers, look at 'the anonymous physicist' and Jeff Prager's work on line.

Good grief - mini nuclear weapons - and THE JEWS DID IT - now the truthers really have gone mad!

You have no clue at all about nuclear weapons either.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

hellobruce

signalfire
If anyone wants to REALLY know what brought down those towers, look at 'the anonymous physicist' and Jeff Prager's work on line.

Good grief - mini nuclear weapons - and THE JEWS DID IT - now the truthers really have gone mad!

You have no clue at all about nuclear weapons either.

I never said anything about Jews, so stop with the strawman arguments.

And it's YOU who know utterly nothing about nukes. A quick look at Wikipedia will turn up all sorts of sub-kiloton weapons, the smallest of which (that we're allowed to know about) is smaller than a football and doesn't need a triggering bomb to set it off.

See, if you'd actually done any research you'd know that the explanation for how the towers fell has to fit ALL the evidence, not just some of it. The 'gravity/fire' collapse theory is ludicrous on its face; the whole building was a heat sink and if it fell down through itself, you'd have a pancake effect at the bottom with EVERY desk, chair, toilet, vending machine and human identifiable if mangled, except for in the area of the impact zone.

Explain the sustained heat in the basement hot enough to melt steel for 99 days, even though millions of gallons of water were poured on the pile. Explain how beam assemblies weighing hundreds of tons were thrown laterally hundreds of feet. Sure wasn't thermite, nor was it gravity.

Explain the residual radiation and fission products seen in the dust that were only identified when a nuclear physicist looked at the spectograph (because the air pollution experts weren't trained in nuclear).

Explain where 1000 people disappeared to.

Explain the horseshoe beam which turned into taffy in the time it took for the towers to fall. Explain the 'meteorite'.

I'm waiting. I'd love to be proven wrong but you haven't a clue really, do you?

And by the way, ridiculing people who are looking for the truth is the ultimate treason. You can't run a democracy on lies.
edit on 26-9-2013 by signalfire because: civility

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ALL ***

Reminder: Name-calling in the 9/11 forum can result in an instant ban. Please keep it civil!

(3) Your Account Will Be Terminated for Any Infraction:

You will receive an immediate account termination for all T&C infractions other than large quotes and off-topic posts. Unless, of course, in the opinion of our staff, your repeated off-topic (or large quotes) are an attempt at disrupting the forum.

Example: calling any ATS member a shill will result in an account termination.

Please see this thread

Any further pointless bickering or name-calling will result in post removal and a loss of posting privileges.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

signalfire You can't run a democracy on lies.

Actually, I AM pretty sure democracy IS run on lies...afterall, democracy has little to do with freedom, it's just 2 wolves and 1 sheep deciding what's for dinner, right?
Or maybe it might be freedom...if you were one of the wolves that is. However if you happen to be the sheep, life doesn't seem quite so utopian does it?
I hope this does not come across as an attempt to derail or demean.
That said, the O.S. is an utter fabrication. The last time I heard something THAT impossible, I think it was some story about a farmboy who fired a single torpedo into a space station's primary exhaust port...

-Peace be with you-

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It's in volume 2 of 9/11 encyclopedia page 558 published 5 years ago. Also, Popular Mechanist released it 2004. Another classic example of someone being stuck in the intellectual prison known as google. The complete record of each planes origin paperwork is in the Archives however the particular search string I don't seem to remember.

Okay, I looked up this book on Amazon and they appear to have the entire list of documents cited and also a full index in the preview. NOWHERE can I find a reference to something along the lines of "FAA documentation of airplane parts" or anything similar.

If you could copy and paste from your copy of it, or take the time to release us 'from the intellectual prison known as google' and type in the pertinent information yourself rather than just remark you can't remember the search string.... that'd be real nifty, since there are thousands of 9-11 researchers who have remarked that this information is nowhere to be found and standard operating procedure in ALL plane crashes is to verify that the plane you thought crashed is indeed the right one, for insurance purposes as well as others. Since it's been alleged that it's possible duplicate flights were used and switched in mid-air, and both flights 175 and 77 performed feats that commercial aircraft cannot duplicate without losing structural integrity, it seems prudent that standard identification would have taken place. They also need to explain how two of the planes were still listed as in service years later.

The author of that tome also seems to treat '9-11 conspiracy theorists' with a backward slap of his hand; he doesn't answer anyone's concerns so much as laugh them off, and that's not scholarship, nor is it intellectual honesty. He gives more time than that to recounting the 'heroism' of Flight 93's passengers, a nifty little meme first pushed by Dick Cheney while he was still in the PEOC, when he couldn't have known what happened on the plane and after he had apparently given a shootdown order during a time when he was having trouble contacting GWB, the only person who was REALLY authorized to give a shootdown order.

In fact, it's increasingly obvious to me that the reason DC and GWB had to go into the 9-11 Commission hearings holding hands and insisted no documentation be made of their testimony and that they not be put under oath (!!!) was because of the discrepancies between their recounting of that day, their apparent inability to get each other on the phone, and who exactly authorized the shootdown order. Turns out Cheney is on tape a few days later saying right after the second tower was hit, he 'talked to President Bush' and then was immediately ushered down to the PEOC by Secret Service agents. But we know he didn't talk to Bush then because, unknown to Cheney, we've got HIM on tape sitting there like a dunce in the classroom for quite a long time, with no incoming phone calls from Cheney. It was nearly a half hour later that Bush finally went into an adjoining room and attempted to contact the White House, and communications were difficult for hours afterward, including from Air Force One.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi ..I just came across this jewel ..
Search Engine Manipulation. Google and YouTube Suppress Controversial 9/11 Truth?

www.globalresearch.ca...

[With polls consistently showing that approximately 50% of Canadians and Americans doubt the official story of 9/11, the feat of keeping the lid on a public debate for over 12 years has been nothing short of miraculous.
This article presents a simple case study showing that this miracle is being performed with the assistance of Google and YouTube search engine interference] good article .... peace

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Since it's been alleged that it's possible duplicate flights were used and switched in mid-air, and both flights 175 and 77 performed feats that commercial aircraft cannot duplicate without losing structural integrity, it seems prudent that standard identification would have taken place. They also need to explain how two of the planes were still listed as in service years later.

First off it's 2 volumes and an appendix of records.

I am not going to waste my time with any kind of nonsense like this. Duplicate flights?

Flight 77 and 175 planes still in use a year later?

That is fantasy. Take that stuff to a truther site however they will tell you the same thing- it's nonsense and your hurting their cause with childish make believe.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Just go and read and see what happened to me and my YouTube Flight AAL77 NTSB animation research, at the bottom of page 9 of my below thread, titled :
"WTC destruction, the Leftover candidates, Pro&Contra Arguments."

There is something seriously wrong with Google, YouTube and Microsoft, and god knows how many more on-line entities.

And of course no wonder, they are main players on the Internet war theater, and have been helped by all the agencies to grow so big, at the cost of course of their INTEGRITY.
But who cares in a capitalist environment, as long as you get assisted and steered to become obeying billionaires...

========================

By the way, when is one of those official 9/11 line backers, at last reacting in THIS forum on my below LONG post, in that thread :

This long list of evidences of wrongdoing by the US government and various of its Institutions.

You ALL suspiciously avoid to address anything on my above list, as the Plague.

It's highly advisable for all non-believers of the official 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST Reports' investigations into the events on 9/11/2001,
and also very beneficial for this ATS 9/11 Forum its internal PEACE,
to counter any further threads- and posts disturbances, by well known disturbers who never answer 9/11-Conspiracies evidence-loaded posts by LINKING THIS above POST as a STANDARD ANSWER to these "simple- or one liner" 9/11 Forum posts disturbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join