It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Paints Rosy Picture of Iraq Situation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Um, no comment apart from "HUH?"

"Our forces have made significant progress in the last several days. They are taking back the city, clearing mosques of weapons and explosives stockpiled by insurgents and restoring order for law-abiding citizens," Bush said.

He said "support continues to grow" internationally for the U.S.-led coalition in Iraq, even though the multinational force will see some reductions in the coming months.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041113/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush

Sanc'.

P.S: Sorry if this has been posted. I did a search but found nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
He is painting a rosy picture but the plead in the news this morning from groups claiming the death of civilians and mostly children is all over the US news media so it most have some validity as to be real.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You expect the truth?

Whats one more lie?!

The sources i go to say this war has caused deaths of many children and women-I choose to believe shady websites, and not Bush.
They're much more believable.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The only way to prop up a lie is to continue to lie. I would expect nothing less of Mr. Bush.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have been involved in certain clinical aspects of medicine for 16 years and i am seriously starting to
think that dubya' "cheese has slipped off his cracker"...from a medical point of view.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
I have been involved in certain clinical aspects of medicine for 16 years and i am seriously starting to
think that dubya' "cheese has slipped off his cracker"...from a medical point of view.

Sanc'.
Glad to get the prespective from a medical source

I'm not in the medical profession and i've also known this loaf aint cooked.

new topics

top topics

join