Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Left revokes President Obama's liberal card

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Mod note: Please stay on the topic and not each other.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by beezzer

Well, I don't know what is so funny. He isn't left at all. He throws out some red meat to his constituency once in a while to cement his "progressive" bonafides. But he is nothing but a fascist banker loving war mongering ahole. And I don't think anyone missed that.

And that's exactly what the hierarchy wants everybody to think.
{ the ultra Left hierarchy make up much of the war mongering 'fascist' international banker elite }

Funny how the ones shouting the loudest are the ultra Left themselves !!

A Lefty is a Lefty is a Lefty.

They are masters of technique.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It was a place I searched for solace in after the 2000 election and 9-11. It used to be a place for diverse opinions and discussion. There a ton of 9-11 research was done and was the source of the many electronic voting movements et al. They were before their time. Not so much since 2008. I was banned for anti-Obama postings.

I don't give a fug what you think about it now and your cut and paste bullcrap. At the time it was way ahead of the curve and before ATS was even around. I can't help that it was co-opted by what I believe to be DC establishment operatives. It used to be a place for lively discussion, especially before the Iraq war in 2002 and 2003.

But you will find that the community is very divided now. And it is full of sock puppets.
edit on 13-9-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

And you talk about Leftists like:

Misogynists about women
Feminists about men
Racists against anyone of a different color from themselves
Xenophobes about different cultures

At some point you cross a line from debate and disagreement and into blind hatred. You've passed that point into discrimination.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

lolz

And I was banned from Hannity's site. Guess that doesn't make me a conservative?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Sure, the thread starts off as an attack against Leftists but responding in kind is a problem?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It's funny how 99% of the country believes he's a leftist radical yet here you are proclaiming we're all morons. Pipe down!

I'm sure that's true...
in your head.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

We're evil, tricky and not to be trusted in his mind, there's no room for conversation when someone sums people up like that. It's pure bigotry, which is apparently okay as long as it's against Lefty's.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Well I heard that the in the 1970s left right lost it's meaning and simply slowly merged into one

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't know what your banning was all about. I wouldn't toe the party line and got booted. Even though I am a "lefty" and a, Gawd forbid, "progressive". I WILL NOT support someone just because they have a (D) at the end of their name. I do have scruples and ideals that don't entirely match the specific platforms. For instance: I am anti-gun control. I have my own platform and prefer not to conform.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by beezzer

I don't know what your banning was all about. I wouldn't toe the party line and got booted. Even though I am a "lefty" and a, Gawd forbid, "progressive". I WILL NOT support someone just because they have a (D) at the end of their name. I do have scruples and ideals that don't entirely match the specific platforms. For instance: I am anti-gun control. I have my own platform and prefer not to conform.

I was for gay marriage.

*meh*

Go figure. Funny. So many called me a leftist then.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Just like Chomsky says. We have one party, "The Business Party". This was his answer to a college student that made inquiry about a third party. Noam made the comment that we need a second party. I agree with his sentiment.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That is so ridiculous to even have a friggin debate about "gay marriage". Who cares??? See that is the thing, it is that religious fundamentalism that gets all confused about stupid crap. It is red meat for those non-thinking conservatives. "Oh, for gawds sakes, the children!". Don't even get me started.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Gave ya a star on that one, you commie.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ha ha Beezer, Thanks. Too many people get their panties all twisted about things that are not going to impact their lives.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Viesczy
As ole Barry is no different W, beyond a darker tan, I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can be deluded that they are different!

D or R doesn't matter, both do the bidding for our overlords, just a different mask is put over the presentation.

Open your eyes.

Derek

Most people who post this sort of derision cannot look past the 2 parties to the one agenda...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Kali74

And you talk about Leftists like:

Misogynists about women
Feminists about men
Racists against anyone of a different color from themselves
Xenophobes about different cultures

At some point you cross a line from debate and disagreement and into blind hatred. You've passed that point into discrimination.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

I don't, but it sounds like you might be.

You wrote your response, I didn't.

And debate is fine, but you never seem to get to that point !!!

What *is* the debate anyway ?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

GrantedBail

So I am somehow part of the "Ultra=Left Hierarchy" ? What an ignorant statement. You are so stuck in the left/right paradigm you can smell your intestines. \

Describe for me, Oh Wise One, the parties that make up the left?

Just so you can show your ass again.

never said you were part of the "Ultra=Left Hierarchy" did I.

You just said it.

""the parties that make up the left?""

Your list would be more accurate. Can you start the debate ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join