join

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Left revokes President Obama's liberal card

>> That's what this story from Politico *appears* to be claiming

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They have to throw something under the bus and it isn't going to be the obvious failure of the policies much less an admission of the intellectual bankruptcy of the ideology.

So, off you go Obama, here is your hat!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As ole Barry is no different W, beyond a darker tan, I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can be deluded that they are different!

D or R doesn't matter, both do the bidding for our overlords, just a different mask is put over the presentation.

Open your eyes.

Derek

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Indeed. Republican and Democrat, during voting time, is simply another way of saying, "Head or gut?"

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's about time. It takes forever to get anything done in DC.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That's all well and good, but I wish they'd revoke his citizenship.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What a bunch of rubbish. I am more left than your description of the

ultra-Left Liberal Progressive
. As a matter of fact I have been aligned with Quakers in the political surveys I have taken.

We are NOT in favor of every single policy of Obama, that is a lie. You only need to visit the General Discussion Forum of Democratic Underground to really get a feel for the sentiment that these Democratic voters are feeling.

Now, I was a participant in that forum for over a decade. I was banned for expressing my anti- DLC feelings. But, I finally decided that it was filled with DLC operatives trying to push right leaning policy. Also I became suspicious of the moderators and administrators.

To categorize thinking people into some kind of box is just stupid. And furthermore, it foments the divide and conquer strategy. Anyone who proliferates this I find suspect indeed.

edit on 13-9-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Seriously. Yet here we sit, listening to rabid partisan hacks demonize the other side. It's so gross. *sigh*

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Malynn
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Seriously. Yet here we sit, listening to rabid partisan hacks demonize the other side. It's so gross. *sigh*

Actually I'm laughing at the fact that Obama isn't "left" enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well, I don't know what is so funny. He isn't left at all. He throws out some red meat to his constituency once in a while to cement his "progressive" bonafides. But he is nothing but a fascist banker loving war mongering ahole. And I don't think anyone missed that.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by beezzer

Back on it too are we?

Methinks the echo chamber doesn't like this cozying up we've been doing over Syria.

Oh lighten up miss Kali. We're having a bit of fun is all. I find it amusing!

(if it'll make you feel better, I wish the right would do the same to Boehner)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

GrantedBail
reply to post by beezzer

Well, I don't know what is so funny. He isn't left at all. He throws out some red meat to his constituency once in a while to cement his "progressive" bonafides. But he is nothing but a fascist banker loving war mongering ahole. And I don't think anyone missed that.

Lolz.

I can't really find anything you said to disagree with.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'll never understand why anyone believed his obvious BS anyway. Anybody who took him at face value and thought a Marxist was going to balance the budget and reign in spending is a moron IMO.

It's just too bad more democrats didn't figure this out before the 2008 election....or 2012 for that matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

He isn't Left nor a Marxist.
Jesus Christ pick up a goddamn book once in your life.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What surprises me is that the Right hasn't adopted Obama as one of their own being as how he is nothing other than a neocon fascist just like Bush.

I'm a ways left of center and I dispise Obama. It's tiresome and lame, what with all the demonizing of the liberals.

Obama's not a liberal! Talk about morons...
edit on 13-9-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Kali74
reply to post by seabag

He isn't Left nor a Marxist.
Jesus Christ pick up a goddamn book once in your life.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I read a book once.

It's funny how 99% of the country believes he's a leftist radical yet here you are proclaiming we're all morons. Pipe down!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Democratic Underground

Yes they certainly *are* a gem alright !!

Democratic Underground, also known as DU, is an online community for U.S. Democrats. Its membership is restricted by policy to those who are supportive of the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates for political office.[2] DU was established on January 20, 2001, the day Republican George W. Bush was inaugurated president.

wiki

I bet they were a real 'back slapping high-5 outfit' !!

Criticism

Discussions from posters at DU have drawn criticism. One example of this was the dialog about the 2004 tsunami disaster, in which a few posts explored the possibility of "earthquake weapons". The posts were reported by The New York Times[6] and Fox News.[7] The DU administrators deleted these posts and the threads were locked. The administrators officially disavowed what they called "kooky tsunami conspiracy theories". They added, "One wonders why the author [of the Times article] did not spend five minutes over at Free Republic and instead write an article about how conservatives think the tsunami was some sort of retribution from God, or how Muslims deserved it."[8] The administrators also sent a letter to the Times, which was printed.[9]

Another example is the conspiracy theories revolving around the August 2006 terror plot to blow up airliners between the UK and the US, which received mention in USA Today.[10] Some posters felt that the American government's push to release the announcement of the plot[11] was a conspiracy to bump Joe Lieberman's primary loss out of the news cycle.[citation needed]

The site also saw criticism when, in 2003, a poster explained why he or she wished to see continued bloodshed in Iraq.[12]

The site was also criticized by the online Oregon newspaper Salem-News.com for a thread about a video posted by the newspaper in which a former Israeli soldier described what the newspaper called "the war crimes committed against the Palestinians back in 1948." Because some DU posters criticized the piece, the newspaper wrote that DU had "decided to take a stand for apartheid", although it described another post in the thread (one critical of Israel) as "absolutely correct".

Almost sounds like they were/are an NSA project

Ultra Left Progressive is no way the same as any level of general conservative.

Democrats / Republicans yes. Very similar and in fact identical in some ways recently.

In fact it's pretty close to 'single party' without actually having it, which is definitely part of the ultra Left Progressive hierarchy agenda. But even now, there seems to be a few genuine conservatives still there (perhaps even in both parties).

So what happens when a near 'single party' gets established ?
Just look at the results from the Democrat controlled Congresses from Jan 2007 through Dec 2011, especially the one with a Democrat executive branch go with it.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join