It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Between Us and the True God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
NO! Jesus never said that. He said, "Eli, Eli (Zama) Lama Zabacthani" "My wounds will be kept open by those that defame me". Where the forsaken comes from I have no idea, and yet if he understood his 'shilldome' would never have agreed to the eventual dogma of his death and the aftermath of powerbrokerage. Hes never returning BTW.
edit on 14-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

This is incorrect. Every Biblical Scholar and Speaker of Hebrew knows that "Eli, Eli," means "My God, My God".

Even names show that "eli" means "my god":

Elijah is "eli (my god)" and "jah (yah)" which would mean "yah(weh) is my god".

"lama" means "why"

Where did the word "forsaken" (zabacthani) come from? It came from it's root šbq which means "to abandon" or "forsaken".

I have no idea where YOUR translation came from because it certainly isn't Aramaic or Hebrew.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
NO! Jesus never said that. He said, "Eli, Eli (Zama) Lama Zabacthani" "My wounds will be kept open by those that defame me". Where the forsaken comes from I have no idea, and yet if he understood his 'shilldome' would never have agreed to the eventual dogma of his death and the aftermath of powerbrokerage. Hes never returning BTW.
edit on 14-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

This is incorrect. Every Biblical Scholar and Speaker of Hebrew knows that "Eli, Eli," means "My God, My God".

Even names show that "eli" means "my god":

Elijah is "eli (my god)" and "jah (yah)" which would mean "yah(weh) is my god".
"lama" means "why"Where did the word "forsaken" (zabacthani) come from? It came from it's root šbq which means "to abandon" or "forsaken". I have no idea where YOUR translation came from because it certainly isn't Aramaic or Hebrew.

It came from the lamb itself, and this is the second time I quoted it on this forum. Since then another time by another contributor. You are zeroed in on the 'forsaken' part of the lament. Why? I was told by Jesus that he felt used by its God, and never would have agreed to such a triumph of death ritual to be manipulated over and over again as various versions of Christian faith sprung up (you realize he came back reincarnated from the same soul group as Mohammed) and faced the same problems in the same area 580 years later, just did not allow for martydom of his death? You also realise that Mohammed dispite is avoidance of being murdered by the Koresh or hung on a wheel, is now the principle martyr for suicidal tendencies (terrorism) within the whole of the world? Either way, it backfires EVERYTIME and in THIS time frame is unconscionable, yet there it is. In either translation, it reads the same "FORSAKEN", and when and if I get God to speak to me you will have your answers directed to a dead letter office. These words were the ones given to me, and in posession of will share them. "My wounds will be kept open by those that defame me".

"Let them twist, let them learn their fate because they determine it, as all of you do; it is the path of discernment that interests me in the individual personal quest for enlightenment, with no belief systems intact". Origin 9-17-13.

edit on 17-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join