page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Whale...oil....beef.....hooked.

Awesome vid.

Jamming it up the Empire of the banksters - truck yeah.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

There's a few videos out there of Irish citizens shutting down auctions and land repossessions, usually occupying the actual house being taken. I was over there for about a month this Spring and at someone's house they had a huge framed newspaper titled "No Rent Manifesto" urging landowners to refuse rent payment and to avoid mortgage contracts (from the 1880's I believe.)

It's a shame that greed blinds us so easily, and the prospect of cheap and easy money can lower our guard. If there's one uniting factor of all Western people it's that we've all been chained and weighed down by the international banking cartels.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
why are americans so quick to be proud of having some vague connection to ireland or scotland?
(the two least desirable nations on earth might I add).
edit on 14-9-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That was nothing short of beautiful. Neighbors loving neighbors. Man taking care of there own.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Rikku
why are americans so quick to be proud of having some vague connection to ireland or scotland?

My heritage comes from both. I'm proud of where my family came from. Hope to visit the Agnew castle someday

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

No wonder they make all those jokes about the Irish, they're protesting in favor of getting ripped off by high house prices!

Those retards should let the auction go ahead, prices fall. Then they'd have more of their wages left to buy Guinness.

(post by doobydoll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

doobydoll

Personally, I don't know why they make jokes about the Irish when there are gormless goons such as you in the world. Heh.
edit on 15-9-2013 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

So, since I'm gormless, perhaps you can explain it to me?

Why would you want to stop house prices dropping so that people have more money to spend in the economy?

Also, isn't it fairer if the people who can't afford the house are encouraged to leave so someone who can afford it can live there instead?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

supermouse

doobydoll

Personally, I don't know why they make jokes about the Irish when there are gormless goons such as you in the world. Heh.

So, since I'm gormless, perhaps you can explain it to me?

Why would you want to stop house prices dropping so that people have more money to spend in the economy?

Also, isn't it fairer if the people who can't afford the house are encouraged to leave so someone who can afford it can live there instead?

What are you on about?

Have you watched the video? They are not protesting against house prices at all. They are stopping the cheap sale of their homes which have been repossessed by the banks, because the properties are still in litigation. The repossessed homes are being sold fraudulently because the banks do not yet have legal possession as long as the titles are in litigation, and therefore are not theirs to sell.

Does that explain it for you?

If you'd watched and listened to the video you would know what the protest is about.
edit on 15-9-2013 by doobydoll because: punctuation

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

doobydoll

They are not protesting against house prices at all. They are stopping the cheap sale of their homes

So you're telling me that they're not against low prices, rather they are against cheap sales?

OK.

It's not really getting any clearer to me...

(We'll go with your second argument that they are trying to delay the sale through legal technicalities, at least that makes a little bit of sense to the non-Irish)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

supermouse

doobydoll

They are not protesting against house prices at all. They are stopping the cheap sale of their homes

So you're telling me that they're not against low prices, rather they are against cheap sales?

OK.

(We'll go with your second argument that they are trying to delay the sale through legal technicalities, at least that makes a little bit of sense to the non-Irish)

Not getting any clearer?

Then I would suggest you move away from this complicated thread and move on to something you might understand - a comic book or something.

Good grief.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Well done to those people who stood up... I applaud them.

They stood up for what they believe to be right and it is, if their properties havn't actually been handed over yet, with their names still on the paperwork!

edit on 15-9-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Dude, please do not feed this smelly little troll anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think it is a disgusting act to take away one's property when they have been paying for it for most of their live's!.

I think the Irish property boom is a relatively recent thing. So these people probably just bought something they couldn't afford a few years ago. Now they don't want to pay what they owe.

These scammers want something for nothing (the English will pay?).

I can see applauding a well executed con like this - but you should also think of the struggling poor who were priced out by these greedy "homeowners" who don't want to pay their way.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

supermouse

TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think it is a disgusting act to take away one's property when they have been paying for it for most of their live's!.

I think the Irish property boom is a relatively recent thing. So these people probably just bought something they couldn't afford a few years ago. Now they don't want to pay what they owe.

These scammers want something for nothing (the English will pay?).

I can see applauding a well executed con like this - but you should also think of the struggling poor who were priced out by these greedy "homeowners" who don't want to pay their way.

You really should learn to do what other members do and take in the information presented in original posts before you comment.

This advice will save you from looking such a fool with your off-topic responses.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

supermouse

doobydoll

OK.

The home owner has saved up to put down a deposit on a mortgage . They fall behind in payments to the bank by a few hundred Euros or dollars. The bank immediately evicts the owners, repossesses the house as a form of payment, then auctions it off again to someone else. They don't even allow the owner a mortgage holiday or any other negotiation over payments. So the owners have lost everything; the money they saved up, the ownership of the home, and their credit rating. All just because the bank wants that few hundred Euros or dollars.

In the USA, it is even worse, the banks are foreclosing on homes that they didn't even lend out a mortgage for!!!
The bank gets the address wrong, and the whole legal machinery from the lawyers to the judges and courts carries on regardless. Someone who has making regular payments suddenly comes home to find the locks changed and their possessions gone. Bank denies responsibility.

gawker.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Brilliant! fair play to my fellow Irish citizens!

Nice to see this happening also -

Allsop signs deal that will stop the auctioning of repossessed Irish homes

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Rikku

Well that's just your bitter little opinion. Ireland is the greatest place on Earth in my eyes and I am proud to be Irish.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I applaud them...
and kept thinking
when is some1 in jackboots
gonna show up & stop the party...
and it never happened

cause we know if this was the US
all those doods would have been tased

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

xszawe
you will never beat the irish
Tiocfaidh ár lá

REALLY???

You can't help yourself from using that offensive IRA phrase?

Know any victims of these scum do you??

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join