It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish people shut down repossession auction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If already posted, my apologies.

Just goes to show what the people can do when they're pissed off enough and gather together and fight the banks for each other.

An auction in Ireland was about to sell foreclosed properties when a crowd gathered at the back of the room. A spokesman stepped forward and told the auctioneer he is committing fraud if he goes ahead with the auction, as they don't have permission of the property owners to sell. Furthermore, he told the people who had gathered to bid on the properties, that if they bid and put down deposits on the properties, they will lose their money because the sales are fraudulent.

These guys had managed to persuade Irish auctioneers not to sell these properties which had been taken from their owners by banks - so the banks thought they were being clever by bringing in British auctioneers.

Watch the vid and see what happens - At the end I jumped out of my seat and punched the air with glee!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

www.youtube.com...edit on 13-9-2013 by doobydoll because: forgot to include link
edit on 13-9-2013 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Thumbs up to the brave people of Ireland!!!!

Now if the people of the US would only do this for the sheriffs sales to steal peoples homes over unpaid taxes.....I can only hope!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

All it takes is a few people to stick together and do the same as the Irish.

These guys have vowed to go to every auction and do the same thing to them all.

The Irish are showing us all how to do it, they put the rest of us to shame.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am proud to be Irish

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That was emotional to watch, it's a shame so many of us are divided as when we stick together they will never beat us

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The guy speaking for the protesters told the people who were there hoping to get a bargain, that they should be ashamed of themselves for participating in this auction, that these houses were taken from people who had worked hard all their lives for their homes, and told them they were no better than vultures.

Well said that man - and well done!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
thumbs up to the people of ireland for this it is a world wide problem especially in america where homes are being taken that do not even belong to the bank or have been paid of in some cases s&f op for bringing this up

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
you will never beat the irish
Tiocfaidh ár lá

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
He reminded them of Parnell who is the behind the reason my ancestors came to North America. History repeats itself, doesn't it? I raise my glass to the Irish who are saying 'enough'! That was a moving video OP. Thanks for showing it. I so much wish them success in this struggle!

edit on 13-9-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

doobydoll
The guy speaking for the protesters told the people who were there hoping to get a bargain, that they should be ashamed of themselves for participating in this auction, that these houses were taken from people who had worked hard all their lives for their homes, and told them they were no better than vultures.

Ohhh just WOW I am deaf by legal definition but I had to crank this video up (sony floor speakers)..
My neighbours hate me at this moment but you should see the smile on my face.

Many Many thanks for posting this injustice, I too loved the end......
%^&$^^*(&&(^&^ Banks can go to hell the world over as far as I am concerned.

S&F

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

doobydoll

Couldn't agree more, and I am English. It would be interesting too to find out if the bank in question was the same bank who's officials joked about the amount of money they were going to get from the Eurozone. If I remember correctly they considered it unlimited, the feck-ups.
In edit, I had to go out for a moment so to complete the post, this is what I was talking about,
www.wsws.org...

This is where the guy is coming from I'm sure. To make it more plain, banks should never have been in the mortgage matrix...ever.
edit on 13-9-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nothing as beautiful as watching those people stand and fight together. That was moving. Thanks for posting this and bringing it the attention it deserves.

Would like to see this all over the globe.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Proud to be Irish

This has been on the cards for the last few years. Even when the Banks coming knocking on peoples door with repossession orders the people are fighting back.

The time is coming close to a full on insurrection here on the Emerald Isle. I listen to people from all walks of life where I work and they have had it with the government.

I already have done my bit by returning my vote registration form "Back to sender" with a nice wee note on the back of the envelope stating "The occupier will not vote for a corrupt fraudulent system which politicians have their own agendas. Right is left and left is right, the government needs to remember that WE THE PEOPLE vote you into office you are our servants. Until the government starts working for The People and not against them I shall NOT be voting. Do not bother me again."

Can't wait til they turn up at the door!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

doobydoll
If already posted, my apologies.

Just goes to show what the people can do when they're pissed off enough and gather together and fight the banks for each other.

An auction in Ireland was about to sell foreclosed properties when a crowd gathered at the back of the room. A spokesman stepped forward and told the auctioneer he is committing fraud if he goes ahead with the auction, as they don't have permission of the property owners to sell. Furthermore, he told the people who had gathered to bid on the properties, that if they bid and put down deposits on the properties, they will lose their money because the sales are fraudulent.

These guys had managed to persuade Irish auctioneers not to sell these properties which had been taken from their owners by banks - so the banks thought they were being clever by bringing in British auctioneers.

Watch the vid and see what happens - At the end I jumped out of my seat and punched the air with glee!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

www.youtube.com...edit on 13-9-2013 by doobydoll because: forgot to include link

Hell yeah!! GO GO GO! I'm damn proud of my Irish fellows, standing up for the right and shouting down the wrong.

Much love from England!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

doobydoll
reply to post by seeker1963

All it takes is a few people to stick together and do the same as the Irish.

These guys have vowed to go to every auction and do the same thing to them all.

The Irish are showing us all how to do it, they put the rest of us to shame.

Completely agree!

You can tax us to death, so that everyone feels like they have to conform to the system, but in the end, the elastic will snap and god help the corrupt when it goes. Change is coming, THE PEOPLE of the WORLD have had ENOUGH!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

xszawe
you will never beat the irish
Tiocfaidh ár lá

'Our Day Will Come'

I believe this.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I posted this video and thread in the hope it might give others an incentive to do the same. It is as easy as it looks.

We are millions, and TPTB are few.

All we have to do is stand together and stay solid and peaceful. These people are standing up for themselves and each other and they are succeeding. They are not going to be pushed around and have their homes taken and be forced to pay for mistakes made by the greedy corrupt few. Their only ammunition is their morals and their words, and these are powerful.

The Irish are angry with the banks. We are all angry with them. The difference is the Irish have enough backbone to actually get off their arses and do something about it, and so far the rest of us don't. We just bend over and take the shafting.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
S&F
Love it!!!
I've known many lovely Irish people, this doesn't surprise me at all.
Awesome video....I'm so proud of them.
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

We need more people in the USA like that man in the blue sweater.

This is great to watch!!

Gave me goose bumps

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the upload. This made my day too.

Scary days ahead for auctioneers or bailiffs or those perceived to be the cogs of the banks. If people are organised enough to disrupt these sales, there will be no sales.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join