It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi my names Chris and just saying hi. I appear to have been mind controlled my whole life so the events of my life would go along with how the world looks. It's pretty demented stuff but there's actually a pattern in reality about numbers, letters, names and something has been guiding my life to go along with some of it.

Anyone else experience the crap where it's like being forced to think of certain people by constantly seeing their birthdate times and stuff everytime you look at the clock and stuff like that? This stuff has been ruining my entire life based on geometry mapped on the friggin planet! it's demented and has to do with the number stuff and time like 666

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolledchris

Okay... Well welcome here Chris, I'm John.

You do know that mass media is a very good thought-control device, eh? No need for fancy tech when the good ole ones do the job even today...

Anyway, welcome here.

About your clocks... did you try putting them on UTC instead of local? Mine I put on UTC (I'm an astronomer) and I never experienced things like "11:11" ever since.

Swan
edit on 13-9-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Using The New ATS

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ya I've considered the thought of mind control like media but then it was like something guiding my thoughts or influencing them and it still does it. Like i'll think something sometimes such as a person then walk around a corner see their name over and over or think of place to move to get away from all this number crap then a car from far away where I thought of going will drive by with a friggin 706 on it's plate. Just so you know 706 is part of a weird time pattern where 6:66 time is as 7:06... once you notice this simple numbers pattern it's all over the place here.

but anyways whatever is happening to me will be like getting thoughts of something then people around will sometimes mimic those thoughts as they walk by with how they're dressed or something. it's like being stalked by mind controllers that give you stupid thoughts out of no where to go along with how other people are.

it was like something playing a demented nonsense game with me where it would suggest something like the shape of a nose then notice people around me all had noses shaped like that. that kind of stuff doesn't happen that often anymore though now it's just constantly thinking about all the information I noticed how I'd notice how the world would look like something from a certain perspective as if it was sculpted then people would act out such thoughts around me. For example, a few times I'd see now north America looked like a side shot of someone wearing a skull mask then shortly after see a skull mask on tv and a person walk by wearing one.

its the most annoying distraction stuff ever. I'm kind of like mentally ruined now because of whatever happened in that apartment 3 years ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

its just creepy there's actually a pattern of the names of children I knew growing up and things I've experienced and who I've been with it. Its like something has been guiding my life around to go along with these few words and numbers that have to do with a few names that are designed as part of the language

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I won't comment on the bulk of your introduction, but I will warmly welcome you to this place I gladly call my second home.

Welcome to our community

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Hello Chris, there are lots of people here who know way more about this kind of thing than me so I'll leave that to them.

In the meantime I'd like to Welcome you to ATS!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Welcome! Hang on and enjoy the ride!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi. Welcome!!
edit on 21-9-2013 by SteveerkleFan because: gh

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi!
edit on 21-9-2013 by SteveerkleFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have similar experiences as you and live in the same area as the original op.
Please pm me mindcontrolledchris

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mindcontrolledchris

Hi Chris! I don't experience that!

new topics

top topics

join