It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Smash Woman's Head on Concrete. Amazingly, She Stays Conscious

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

EvilDuck
They should have their badges taken away.

They should but they won't

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

If this is how the US senate allow their domestic law enforcement officers to treat their own citizens, then how on earth can the rest of the world trust them to perform their duties in their own appointed role of "World Police".

It begs the question of how "The World Police" treat their non-American prisoners in detention centres that are not on American soil.

There's an old saying in the part of Australia I grew up in which says
Violence breeds Violence. (Campbelltown NSW)
Fair enough, Aussie cops are no slouches when it comes to violence, but our politicians follow the leads of their American counterparts and I feel as if this sort of LEO behaviour will soon be commonplace Downunder, and just like US politicians, our politicians couldn't care less if a sadistic cop smashes somebody's skull against the concrete in public view.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

The international face of The World Police declare that they must intervene in many international conflicts because thousands of civilians are getting injured or killed.

YouTube allows a glimpse into the backyards of their own domestic police and suddenly those US Foreign Affairs ministers who plead to other world governments to help the innocent civilians, suddenly seems insincere.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

There's an old saying in the part of Australia I grew up in which says
Violence breeds Violence. (Campbelltown NSW)

Do to others as you would have them do to you.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Just how anyone can condone the act of these two bullies is beyond me,or just re-affirms my belief that a large chunk of society is simply brainwashed.This is an act of thuggery nothing more nothing less....these cops are supposed to be Peace officers....begs the question what kinda sociopath trained these numbnuts?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by seabag

Just how anyone can condone the act of these two bullies is beyond me,or just re-affirms my belief that a large chunk of society is simply brainwashed.This is an act of thuggery nothing more nothing less....these cops are supposed to be Peace officers....begs the question what kinda sociopath trained these numbnuts?

I don't mind thoughtful inquiries into any subject. On the contrary, I encourage them. This is how we learn and grow, this is the 'conversation'.

The discussion will come next when we ask ourselves, what will we do about this apparent pattern of wanton violence perpetrated upon us by our own supposed 'protectors'?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I posted this to another thread, but seabag pointed us to this one and I don't want my post to be lost in a closed thread.

If she were grabbing for one of the officer's weapons, I'm sure we would have heard it from one of them. They were quite verbal during the entire incident, with one saying something like, "she kept grabbing for my balls".

The rookie (?) cop added, "maybe I should just write that she refused" (paraphrased). What is ironic is that the officer trainer kept saying that she probably won't agree to a breathalyzer and for the rookie to then go to the second page and read verbatim and check the 'no', or 'refused' box. He reiterated this to the rookie a few times, that she will most likely refuse. Then, they ask her if she will consent to a test to see what her alcohol level is and she said she would. They obviously expected her to refuse and weren't ready for her to be cooperative. This is further solidified by the rookie's final statement of writing that she did, in fact, refuse.

These cops had their mind made up and (whether or not it was intentional) orchestrated the expected outcome: uncooperative and refused breathalyzer.

Edit to add: BTW, what were they (the cops) looking for on the ground, toward the end of the video?

edit on 3-10-2013 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

SourGrapes
I posted this to another thread, but seabag pointed us to this one and I don't want my post to be lost in a closed thread.

Ditto - Thanks SourGrapes
Personal to seabag: Good job on the discussion control

Hard to watch ... couldn't finish even. WHY did they take her out of the car on-scene once they had her cuffed and under control in the back seat of the cruiser? They had positive control and then they let it get out of control and escalate. The words, "Now it goes from a misdemeanor to a felony." They might just have well started dancing around and shouting out victory cries.

Yeah ... they got her good.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Snarl
WHY did they take her out of the car on-scene once they had her cuffed

From the audio, it sounded like she was able to get out of the cuffs, that they were too large for her wrist. They asked the other officers if they had zip ties.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

seabag
No need for any of us acting like Chicken Little. If the courts find he did something wrong then he deserves to be punished. However, I refuse to get my feathers ruffled over one incident in which this lady CLEARLY was being obnoxious and uncooperative.

The cops word is worth more than hers in court. Courts have a history of flat out ignoring the evidence and taking the cops word instead. If a judge sees that video all the cop has to say was "The camera didn't show her threatening movements, I felt in danger and acted according to my training". That one sentence gets him out of anything. He could have started kicking her in the face on camera afterwards and no judge would convict.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Aazadan

seabag
No need for any of us acting like Chicken Little. If the courts find he did something wrong then he deserves to be punished. However, I refuse to get my feathers ruffled over one incident in which this lady CLEARLY was being obnoxious and uncooperative.

The cops word is worth more than hers in court. Courts have a history of flat out ignoring the evidence and taking the cops word instead. If a judge sees that video all the cop has to say was "The camera didn't show her threatening movements, I felt in danger and acted according to my training". That one sentence gets him out of anything. He could have started kicking her in the face on camera afterwards and no judge would convict.

I agree, the presumption of guilt now assigned to citizens is equally as disturbing as the presupposition of innocence attributed to police.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

earthling42
Another day and a new story.
You all better behave and lie down on the street immediately so they don't have to smash you down like they did to her.

There are too many "new stories". In rare instances over the past several decades, people have started to push back.

I can foresee a time when resistance will no longer be rare. Want to bet we will see people analyzing footage and tactics, setting out some "rabbits" and taking some serious payback? We had a front row seat to this exact scenario in Iraq.

I can't help but remember when the Iraqi resistance lured major quantities of troops/police to a building -- and then blew the building with pre-wired explosives....

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

juspassinthru

earthling42
Another day and a new story.
You all better behave and lie down on the street immediately so they don't have to smash you down like they did to her.

There are too many "new stories". In rare instances over the past several decades, people have started to push back.

I can foresee a time when resistance will no longer be rare. Want to bet we will see people analyzing footage and tactics, setting out some "rabbits" and taking some serious payback? We had a front row seat to this exact scenario in Iraq.

I can't help but remember when the Iraqi resistance lured major quantities of troops/police to a building -- and then blew the building with pre-wired explosives....

Well, we have to fix this and fast. I think one of the most important factors is encouraging good cops to stand up to bad ones and to give them our full support in every way possible.

If the law abiding officers haven't already left (which is a huge problem because it leaves only the bad), they must have confidence that the risk they undertake in upholding the law will be appreciated. This is not the case as it stands right now.

I am of the mind that the removal of local official powers is the path to relibertification, police officers included. We have to make sure that the few allowed to retain their responsibilities are the best of the best.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

greencmp
You know the 'sucker punch game' and you know that it can be deadly if someone hits their head on the pavement.

Here is something that, in my opinion, is scarcely any different.

Amazingly, not only does she not die but, she stays conscious and has the wherewithal to say "I'm gonna sue your ass!" Let's hope she does.

I think we have all had just about enough of this, these are not isolated events.

TPD subjected woman to 'police brutality'

I would have put this in 'Posse Comitatus' but it hasn't been working, please move it in when you can, thanks!
edit on 13-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

I have read countless bizarre stories about the American police - I have to say, I cannot fathom how, why and where, did they get their brutality from. And how did they get to become policemen in the first place.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The point is, with his strength and her small, slender frame, he could have easily subdued her without slamming her face first on the ground....He is a chump, period and point blank. I would only hope this roid raging excuse for a sentient human being doesn't treat his wife like this at home, especially when he drinks on Wednesdays...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerridwen

Cerridwen
I have read countless bizarre stories about the American police - I have to say, I cannot fathom how, why and where, did they get their brutality from. And how did they get to become policemen in the first place.

The Military...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join