It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Smash Woman's Head on Concrete. Amazingly, She Stays Conscious

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You know the 'sucker punch game' and you know that it can be deadly if someone hits their head on the pavement.

Here is something that, in my opinion, is scarcely any different.

Amazingly, not only does she not die but, she stays conscious and has the wherewithal to say "I'm gonna sue your ass!" Let's hope she does.

I think we have all had just about enough of this, these are not isolated events.

TPD subjected woman to 'police brutality'

I would have put this in 'Posse Comitatus' but it hasn't been working, please move it in when you can, thanks!
edit on 13-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well, that was very uncalled for. Looked as if she was just turning to face the car like they normally ASK of you while arresting you...perhaps the small petite woman moved to quickly thus frightening the two large police men thinking she would over power them... tch, pathetic. These cops make me sick.

~Sovereign

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Worthless, sub-human blobs of tissue if you ask me... I don't care if those tin-men have uniforms or not, that is psychopathic behavior and it should be matched in punishment.

Yes, if you can't tell, I'm very passionate about this. The funny thing is, I am case specific. I don't hate all police, and I admire a few officers in my city. The problem is that the bad ones are very bad.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Negotium of Verum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

y'know maybe what's needed is a dedicated group of people setting up stings to attract, ID
and "deal with" these juicers...

and by "deal with" I don't mean making YT videos...

the "good" cops do absolutely nothing but justify

naming and shaming has been tried and has failed

[and there's no need or moral right to involve these scum's family]

but feel free to disregard my words, as I Am quite "Insane".

edit on 13-9-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Wow....that picture speaks volumes. She is not a big lady and was obviously already subdued. There were 3 cops with another one pulling up. I am sure they could have handled this without the throwing to the ground. She is going to have a serious case against them with that video and the pics of the aftermath. I would imagine they tried to not do an intake mugshot because of this.....where did that pic come from? Looks like it could be a broken orbital socket or cheek bone....that is nuts.
edit on 9/13/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You can clearly hear the cop getting seriously pissed.. "Don't f-ing touch me!" *slams girl to the ground head first*.

What's the deal? Do cops not have training on how to deal with drunk people? Looks to me like he lost his temper and took it too far.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Another day and a new story.
You all better behave and lie down on the street immediately so they don't have to smash you down like they did to her.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

earthling42
Another day and a new story.
You all better behave and lie down on the street immediately so they don't have to smash you down like they did to her.

that would be interpreted as an invitation
for a kicking

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
They should have their badges taken away.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Yes, i saw that clip 2 days ago.. if that is what you mean.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

When you’re being arrested and you decide you’re somehow above the law and begin resisting arrest, often times you will taste the dirt. The moral of the story is….if you break the law and get caught then pay the piper rather than resisting.

Not everything police do is a violation of someone's constitutional rights or evidence of a police state.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

EvilDuck

Badges are R E D C O A T S

read up..
you will OMG... they are acting in the EXACT SAME WAY!

If even 10%, a conservative estimate, of cops are like this..

WE AS A NATION have BECOME --------THEIR PREY! and we are BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM.

let every neighborhood form its OWN WATCH FFS!!

plus they are militarized.. look at the nefarious history of a militarized POLICE!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

EvilDuck

Why??

We can't see what exactly the woman was doing but if you turn the volume up enough you can clearly tell she was doing something to resist. She may have grabbed the officer's junk in an attempted assault....we don't know. All he did was put her to the ground. He didn't intentionally smash her head. It is common to take someone who is resisting to the ground to subdue them.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

seabag

When you’re being arrested and you decide you’re somehow above the law and begin resisting arrest, often times you will taste the dirt. The moral of the story is….if you break the law and get caught then pay the piper rather than resisting.

Not everything police do is a violation of someone's constitutional rights or evidence of a police state.

It is about being a MAN<

what MAN would be OK doing this to someone smaller? especially a handcuffed woman! and you HAD help from another "man"..

FFS... you have NO CODE OF HONOR..

im in southern California,, open challenge for hand to hand combat trainging.. Im 6'3" 258lbs.. love to spar fellow devildogs.!
IF YOU ARE OK with treating people this way, I will even pay your ONE WAY ticker here to spar! with me

you obviously are part of the new marine corps to condone doing this--- to a DEFENSELESS WOMAN..

AND GANGED UP ON HER>.

NO HONOR IN YOU

seabag... replace the SEA with a D

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

HanzHenry

EvilDuck

Badges are R E D C O A T S

read up..
you will OMG... they are acting in the EXACT SAME WAY!

If even 10%, a conservative estimate, of cops are like this..

WE AS A NATION have BECOME --------THEIR PREY! and we are BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM.

let every neighborhood form its OWN WATCH FFS!!

plus they are militarized.. look at the nefarious history of a militarized POLICE!

Don't you think some are overreacting a bit?

I've seen a lot worse. This was a simple take down. He may have been a little too forceful but I don't think this is in any way an indication that we're being preyed upon. That's a bit overly dramatic, no? Lets reserve our OUTRAGE for serious cases rather than crying wolf every time someone posts a YouTube video.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
THIS was a DUI, stop.. They were trying to uncuff her or something stupid, to put her in another car, etc.. If I remember correctly she gets slammed into the back window then the concrete, breaking her orbital face.. Excessive force and according to a radio talk show who was interviewing a guy in the authority who investigates cases like this with cops, internal affairs etc. This happens allot..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

It is about being a MAN<

what MAN would be OK doing this to someone smaller? especially a handcuffed woman! and you HAD help from another "man"..

FFS... you have NO CODE OF HONOR..

im in southern California,, open challenge for hand to hand combat trainging.. Im 6'3" 258lbs.. love to spar fellow devildogs.!
IF YOU ARE OK with treating people this way, I will even pay your ONE WAY ticker here to spar! with me

Internet tough guy, huh?

Meh….

you obviously are part of the new marine corps to condone doing this--- to a DEFENSELESS WOMAN..

AND GANGED UP ON HER>.

NO HONOR IN YOU
New Corps?
I’ve probably been out longer than you ever served. But of course you know nothing about me because you've only been here a few weeks.

seabag... replace the SEA with a D
That’s not polite. You should read the T&C’s.

Why all of this chest-puffing and bravado over a post? Seems you may have an anger management issue. Are you a cop??

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

When is it OK to bounce someone's head off the concrete? Resisting arrest? Touching a cop? Swearing at a cop? Spitting on a cop?

I think you get it now, if not, it is time to reevaluate your position and do some soul searching.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Bicent76
THIS was a DUI, stop.. They were trying to uncuff her or something stupid, to put her in another car, etc.. If I remember correctly she gets slammed into the back window then the concrete, breaking her orbital face.. Excessive force and according to a radio talk show who was interviewing a guy in the authority who investigates cases like this with cops, internal affairs etc. This happens allot..

We need to let the courts decide, right?

No need for any of us acting like Chicken Little. If the courts find he did something wrong then he deserves to be punished. However, I refuse to get my feathers ruffled over one incident in which this lady CLEARLY was being obnoxious and uncooperative.

Excessive force? Maybe.

End of the world? Not hardly.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

um no, they slammed her face into the ground.. Two grown men... No need for Chicken little references.. Just calling a spade a spade here.. Its not the end of the world, maybe for these 2 cops it is thou
, there lucky that was not my wife...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join