It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser and the Supa-Rich Who Have No Need For The working classes in the USA / UK Any More.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The super rich don't need the rest of us?
oh ok, so who's going to buy their overpriced trash, manicure their nails and their gardens? Who is going to drive them to work in the chauffeur driven cars? Who's going to make their clothes or fix their houses? purify their water? grow their food?
Let me tell you they need us more than their willing to let on, and we, the rest of us can certainly do WITHOUT THEM.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

BO XIAN
They believe they are in league with 'enlightened' 'light bearer' supernatural beings and/or citizens of distant planets who will insure the human elite lofty roles, status and pleasures in a greatly expanded, extended lifetime. They don't realize they've been snookered by fallen angels as much or more than they've snookered the global populace.

Sounds a lot like another group I have heard about.

On topic: I don't think the super rich care about the huddled masses as long as there is a VIP section to keep things "equal but separate", even of they have to spend a little extra monopoly money.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I think the point is that

there are NOT THAT MANY of them

needing that many manicurists etc.

200 million global serfs and slaves would be more than sufficient, for them.

The rest, in Jacques Cousteau's words, should be ground up put "into the food chain" and perhaps spread on the ground as fertilizer--the sooner the better . . . from his perspective, and the perspectives of his globalist cohorts:

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981

The bodies of these world eco-criminals should be commercially yielded [rendered--turned into constituent parts] for reintroduction in the world's natural systemic food and nutrient chains, in order to restore a more natural biological balance and order to our Sacred Earth." -- Jacques Cousteau, in his address to the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, 1992.

from

twoday.net...

twga...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

daskakik

Sounds a lot like another group I have heard about.

On topic: I don't think the super rich care about the huddled masses as long as there is a VIP section to keep things "equal but separate", even of they have to spend a little extra monopoly money.

In Hillary's terms . . .

"The 'little people' . . . "

when she's not hypocritically blathering about it's "for the children."

What a demon-saturated spewing piece of ambulatory human garbage . . .

the lot of them, actually . . . she and O just happen to be a couple of the meanest, most virulently cruel and evil examples on the planet . . . with the MSM helping them to hide the worst of their inherent inclinations, priorities, habits.

Those who've worked around them, closest, however, if they are not under a Vulcan mind-controlled meld . . . have had plenty to say about their meanness, their rank evil etc.

Expecting better of demonized narcissists and chronic liars is foolhardy.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Evidently you are unaware of how much these elite's have admitted openly in their own words, public speeches and publications:

e.g.

129."It's terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day" Jacques-Yves Cousteau, oceanographer and humanist, The UNESCO Courier, Nov. 1991, page 13

130."The commitment of government to deal with the population issue is of course essential...There are many ways to make the death rate Increase." Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense, New Solidarity, March 30, 1981

The bodies of these world eco-criminals should be commercially yielded [rendered--turned into constituent parts] for reintroduction in the world's natural systemic food and nutrient chains, in order to restore a more natural biological balance and order to our Sacred Earth." -- Jacques Cousteau, in his address to the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, 1992.

twoday.net...

twga...

See also:

FORMER PRESIDENTS WARN ABOUT THE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT RUNNING THE US:

www.wakingtimes.com...

www.youtube.com... 1ac.1.11.youtube.dl-iPNz8oDs

= = = =

However,

IF

you are REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN SYMPATHY with these demonized cretins . . . .

when

are you planning to volunteer for their scheduled FORCED DEPOPULATION efforts? Do you think you'd prefer the blade, the pill, the firing squad, the gas chamber, the injection or the disintegrator beam? /sarc

sigh.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

gort51
My understanding, is that the Super Rich want more people, not less, more consumers, more people to buy more useless rubbish that they dont need.
India and China work very hard to maintain the poor and underclass. As said, imagine if the 2.5 billion people in those countries demanded to live like Americans, in big houses on huge blocks, with clean water, a pickup truck and muscle car in the garage......The infrastrucure of those countries could'nt cope. Not enough water, not enough gas stations, not enough roads, sewerage services, the pollution, the list goes on.

That is happening. India can bring in more money to their country by educating their children and have them working in call centers, R&D centers and just about anything else that can be done remotely. And the graduates love it because they get to live in modern apartments.

Then there is the fighting and competition for ground-water by farmers and business:

www.globalwaterforum.org...

Then there's also competition between home owners for water pressure - every owner would buy an electric water pressure booster pump so that they can have enough water for the dish washer (wife definitely doesn't want to get her hands dirty), washing machine and bathroom shower rooms. But once everyone has one, they are back to where they were before but with extra electricty usage.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I don't think there is an effective solution . . . as Dr Phil Zimbardo [ran the prison experiment at the UNIV OF CA] wrote in one of his INTRO TO PSYCH texts 30-40 years ago . . .

my paraphrase . . .

'It's not so bad if the MONSTERS are OUT THERE. There are not many of them. We can gang-up on them and destroy them.

It's far worse if THE MONSTER is inside each of us.'

. . . which a fair description of the Christian concept of "original sin."

Until after the literal Armageddon . . . when the law of love is placed within the heart of all survivors . . . I don't think there will be an effective solution.

Oh, better 'laws', structures, leadership organizations and criteria could be devised. However, they'd all devolve over time and turn to rot and corruption just as America has . . . though the rot was inherent in the leadership to begin with as George Washington's letters (& Jefferson's) affirm.

Until The Prince Of Peace literally returns, there is no lasting effective hope. None.

I realize that human arrogance believes otherwise.

The evidence is quite on the other side of that arrogance, however.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You think Jacque Cousteau was part of this alleged elite?

Well, I shall leave you to your ramblings... Not because I cannot debate them on a meritorious scale but because any efforts on my part would be futile in this thread, and I have better things to do with my Sunday afternoon.

How typical that you can criticize the efforts of others who try to carry the crowns of leadership while not doing anything yourself. May the angels bless you someday with the wisdom to see the truth.

Have a nice day spouting your hatred and intolerance.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That's . . . slightly . . . fascinating

I post a quote from a UN DOCUMENT

in which Jacques Cousteau notes that they need to be killing an additional 350,000 innocent human individuals

PER DAY.

And another that they need to be shredding 'eco-criminals' into their constituent parts for food distribution

Yet you label me the bad guy?!

Thanks for an excellent example of the Biblically predicted

END TIMES phenomena of

calling black--white
calling good--evil

etc.

As to my dedicating my life, energies, time and efforts toward good . . . thankfully, God Almighty has a much more accurate perspective than you seem to.

Incredible.

Mind bogglingly incredible.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And your point is?

The elite have always been that way. What's the point in scaring yourself into believing that the big cull is coming?

Also, if anything it would be your guy in the sky swinging the sickle.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bo, why not set aside your prejudices for a short time and think openly.... Perhaps you can conceptualize the thought that these people, though wealthy, want to help humanity. Perhaps they genuinely care about improving life on this planet. Now for one moment, explain how YOU would accomplish that feat if you had the wealth of the alleged elite? Remember that you can't force compliance and there are an awful lot of egos in this world.
edit on 15-9-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

Yeah.... "perhaps."

The thing is, we haven't seen a lot of evidence of this. In fact, we've seen tons of evidence to the contrary. Lots of huge corporations make choices that benefit themselves far more than humanity as a whole. The massive levels of corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industries, as well as the prison industrial complex, the military industrial complex, and the so-called "War on Drugs" are all great examples / proof of this.

Sure, some billionaires engage in "philanthropy." But they probably only give away about as much as they can deduct from their taxes, and/or to charities which serve their agendas in some way.

No-- if the guys at the top were highly benevolent creatures, we'd be living in a very different world right now. Even the sheer fact that many ridiculously wealthy companies like wal-mart don't even want to pay their legions of workers (on whose backs, and by whose sweat their very profits are reaped) a fair and liveable wage, is ample evidence that the people running the show are far more greedy and self-serving than benevolent and philanthropic.

The modern corporatist version of capitalism is a cancer on this planet, the way it is currently practiced.

@spartacus699: Wait... there's a point to "Fatty boom Boom?" Like... genuine coherent message and meaning? Huh. I guess you learn something every day.

Love that video, though.

edit on 15-9-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

On the road at the moment, but I would be more than happy to provide further information on how much has been given back to humanity by particular families...

You will see that it is to the tune of hundreds of millions... Far more than mere "tax deductions"

But just out of curiosity, what percentage of your income did YOU give to those less fortunate in the last year?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

ACTUALLY, this is to CIAGypsy

- - - - - - - - - - -

Perhaps you (CIAGypsy) would do well to research what "charitable" institutions like the FORD FOUNDATION have done to

further . . .

THE GLOBALIST AGENDA

vs the welfare of the starving etc. . . . except . . . as brief show-case stunts to serve the globalist agenda in a white-washing, MISDIRECTION sort of way.

BTW,

FWIW, over my adult life of 66+ years, I've typically given 12-30% or sometimes more, of my resources and time in behalf of those in need. And that's often been on very meager income because I chose to share so much vs to concentrate on making more money.

And you?

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (addition)

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addressee wrong

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I've studied globalism since 1965 when I had to prepare globalist documents for the Special Collection Dept of the Unviersity Library as the acting Director.

I quickly realized that their goals fit Biblical prophecies re the END TIMES like a hand in a glove.

There's no "scaring myself" involved. I've merely observed their pontifications, publications, public blatherings and watched their geo-political and national manipulations; propagandizing; brain washing; coercing; deluding, deceiving of the national and global populations.

Watching reality unfold in the tyrannical demonized parade has been all too easy. It would be difficult to ignore it once one realizes who the players are and what they are up to.

That's been true for 45 years.

What did you do with the last 45 years re discovering and sharing THE TRUTH of our lot at this late stage in the script?

What percentage of these quotes have you read?

twoday.net...

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1334097380&sr=1-5

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
reply to post by BO XIAN

You think Jacque Cousteau was part of this alleged elite?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh puzzling.

What causes you to

DISBELIEVE JACQUE COUSTEAU'S OWN WORDS on such matters?

How is it that you purport to know the realities re Jacque Cousteau regarding his part in the globalist cabal elite and their strategies, goals, and schemes . . .

What convinces you that YOU KNOW

JACQUE COUSTEAU on such scores BETTER THAN JACQUE COUSTEAU KNEW HIMSELF
?

Are you claiming to have lived in his mind and heart pulling his puppet strings?

Or do you disbelieve HIS OWN WORDS just because they conflict with your clearly intense biases?

Or is it that they conflict with your mission?

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 15/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tag fix

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

What difference does it make?

"God's will be done"

Your for it so, what are you complaining about?
edit on 15-9-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Certainly I'm for whatever GOD IS DOING . . .

That doesn't mean I have to support satanic evil just because God describes what satanic evil is going to do--to be allowed to do--in this era.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

BO XIAN

Certainly I'm for whatever GOD IS DOING . . .

That doesn't mean I have to support satanic evil just because God describes what satanic evil is going to do--to be allowed to do--in this era.

Why not?

God is for it. He's the one allowing it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

sad as we watch the model Detroit set as an example of our collective future which reminds me of how Africa and other struggling countries endured the politics of the rich and care-less club. My son and I were talking about a great invention/idea/concept for a new pencil, when we realized that in order to keep the cost low we would have to outsource the labor and materials to china. This is why we will not pursue our idea.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
reply to post by iwilliam

But just out of curiosity, what percentage of your income did YOU give to those less fortunate in the last year?

You wanna know how much of my income I gave to those less fortunate in the last year? Do you really wanna know. DO YOU? DO YOU? NONE! You wanna know why? Because I have so much DEBT due to HIGH medical expenses in the USA due to CORPORATE GREED, that I can't AFFORD to give to any one less fortunate than me. So GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE and leave the rest of us that aren't so well off the hell alone!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join