It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Keiser and the Supa-Rich Who Have No Need For The working classes in the USA / UK Any More.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Bear with me as I am having a stab at this.

Last night on the Keiser Report on RT News Channel
Max K was looking at the loss of the middle class and working America. He and the wonderful Stacey showed us the sugar factory which they said was in the same declined and unused state as much of the USA's factories.

He then went on to talk about the idea that the USA is now made up of some 600 odd Princes of the supa rich. What disturbed me was that he reckoned that these people are making their money not from the workers in the USA but those in China and the banks etc so in short they actually didn't need the USA workers at all. He went on in his usual way to let us all know that the majority of us were totally redundant and basically unnecessary to the rich etc who basically rule these days. He reckoned the same for the UK.

What really bothered me was that I suppose he is right, there are huge swathes of unwanted people cluttering up the world for the super rich. Max gave the impression that he felt that we were slowly getting disposed of into prisons and other means of removal.

Of course, one of the easiest ways to get rid of people is by war and with the latest ludicruous sabre rattling and the idea that wars help ailing economies, I got to thinking whether our Max and Stacey had a point.

I wondered if anyone else had seen yesterday's Keiser report (which I can't download). The Guest Max chatted to outside a huge bank also seemed to hold a similar view.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A lot of the elite are not bad people. I have dealt with some over the years. The new breed of the elite are different though, they have found a way to make megabucks without helping the people make a living. Every time this happened in the past the country fell apart. The elite did not suffer, but their kids did learn to start to help the needy and they rebounded to the top of the societies because they supplied a living to the needy.

They did not give away their money, they invested it in creating work for their people. This is how the Royal families did things. They understood how things really work, the ones that have faith in you build you up.

I guess society has to learn this over. Not all the elite are bad. I cannot say the NWO will be bad, I do not know exactly who will be in charge of it.....That is if it really exists.

But you are right, the execs of some corporations and quite a few of the new elite do not need most of us anymore.
edit on 13-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

I did not see the piece you are referencing here, so my response will be somewhat limited.

Manufacturing and subsistence farming has be outsourced more and more over the decades, so in a sense the report and what you are saying is true, however I would think that a shift as opposed to outright elimination would likely be the result.

The US/UK/Western Nations is among the leaders for innovation and design, things are are hard, admittedly not impossible, to outsource. When it becomes far to impractical to do certain jobs in these environments, capitalism encourages a shift to more efficient ones.

I think this will create a vacuum for new technological industries to become the predominate industry of these nations.

Western nations rely on their populations to sustain them and their outrageous spending. Would do no good to have a nation of people unable to pay taxes.

I do not think we are facing the possibility of indentured servitude, but rather the possible shift of our primary economical industries.

We could be the next Japan in relation to technological innovation and design.

Disclaimer - I am assuming technology will be the industry of choice, but there could be others.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Star for you Ricky...it's kind of the same here, in my experience, although many people won't be grateful to us for pointing that out. I've been around the people we're talking about most of my life, and some are fine people...very hardworking, smart, understanding, community minded, like anyone of us could be. Others...well, just in it for themselves and their tribes of kids. They don't need us, like us, or want to share space with us if they can possibly help it. The difference in attitude is startling and doesn't always come from the ones you first might assume.

Whether we like it or not, the elite, or the aristocracy, will be the most likely to survive anything, simply because they've been trained to be tough. Their children are trained from very young ages to be they way they know will make them tough. I remember hearing Patrick Lichfield, the Queen's cousin, say exactly that, and he's not too far wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If or when the power goes out,
we'll all be on the same level.
Except I've heard the super rich are especially delicious.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Is this the same Max Keiser who is a bitcoin billionaire? Sorry, I laugh when I here the upper echelon dig on others.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So the poor and middle class are no longer needed, who buys all the 'stuff' being imported from China that the elite have manufactured there?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Thanks Mike for posting Max and Stacey. I find it a trifle unnerving to realise what he is actually saying because we all hear about the new little shoots of recovery - but funnily enough its only the established people in business who see these shoots, the rest of us have developed myopia.

Also a couple of people locally who started up small businesses have both been literally frozen out by bigger groups who have simply comcentrated on this area and undercut them. So competition against established firms with good backing is very difficult.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I don't know much about his personal finances but I think he was a stockbroker or some similar employment. With the programme he does 3 times a week, I would expect him to be financially savvy with his own money. He shares his knowledge and advice with his viewers and he has certainly recommended bitcoin a number of times so he would look daft if he had not made money on it.

I like his programmes because he goes straight at it and isn't afraid to say who has done what. Also his guests can be extremely interesting. One of the UK's politicians recently was on his show and he was far more outspoken with Max than he would have been on the BBC etc so Max's programmes are pretty good if hyou want to get to the heart of something he is talking about.

I was sorry to see we had lost him from the UK back to the States. I think they are one of the best tv import programmes we have in the UK.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

" A lot of the elite are not bad people."

Another Oximoron like " Jumbo Shrimp " .........Geez.......

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

I take your point but I suspect the new shoppers will come from the developing countries that China is involved in in the African Continent and Asia in general. If you think of all the countries both the USA and UK use to export to, they are still there and what we use to make is now made by China, so its not a huge change except for the goods our respective countries made and bought etc. Built-in obsolescence ensures replacements are always needed.

If you look at the food industry in the UK, this is a good indication of the changes that are taking place within this country's public's purchasing power. We use to have brand products and the supermarket's own brand products. Now we have the new range of basic products which are a huge part of the supermarket's sales.

I suspect sooner, rather than later the bulk of the goods imported from China etc will only be the lower ranges they sell, unless something drastic happens to repair the huge gulf between the wealthy and the poor as the rest of us could well be in debtors or poor houses.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

rickymouse
A lot of the elite are not bad people. I have dealt with some over the years. The new breed of the elite are different though, they have found a way to make megabucks without helping the people make a living. Every time this happened in the past the country fell apart. The elite did not suffer, but their kids did learn to start to help the needy and they rebounded to the top of the societies because they supplied a living to the needy.

They did not give away their money, they invested it in creating work for their people. This is how the Royal families did things. They understood how things really work, the ones that have faith in you build you up.

Anyone worth their salt from multi-generational wealth will tell you that one of the "secrets" is a combination of investment and philanthropy. There are very very specific reasons for these rules. The middle class plays a role in the generation of a stable economy. Without this stability, the machine that drives investment return does not run smoothly. So whomever proposes that the middle class is not necessary doesn't know anything about the true economy and wealth generation.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

RM,

Please, please, Please,

read even 20% of the quotes here:

twoday.net...

twga...

and then tell me whether you really doubt whether the NWO will be bad, or not.

And then there's this thread listing quotes of our Presidents:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Throw in the revised and updated:

APOLLYON RISING/ ZENITH 2016: Did Something Begin in 2012 That Will Reach Its Apex in 2016?

by Thomas Horn

. . . and his and Chris Putnam's EXO-VATICANNA

imho,

it is increasingly hazardous to run around loose with such ambiguous feelings about such a crucial history and current forces and contingencies present already and looming more horribly on the near horizon.

There's no room for the least bit of doubt on even the moderately accurately informed, imho.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
well in a weird way tptb are actually right. There's like 8 billion people on the planet. And china and india now want the same lifestyle as the US which really means there's not enough fuel and resources to accomodate that. Plus the population rising constantly. In a weird way we have actually turned into a burden on the planet's resources. So I'm sure they're thinking at some point they have to try and kill off a bunch of us. Who they consider low lifes. Like at this rate by the year 2050 they'll be like 15 billion people on the planet. And by 2100 over 20 billion. Everyone would eat off everything and all that would be left to eat would be each other. Over crowding would destroy the planet. Unless they could figure out a way to inhabit other planets. But that would be terribly costly and quit unrealistic unless they could create a whole gambit of crazy tech in order to beam us to other planets and stuff. My theory is that they want to allow things to remain for now until actual robots can be developed. once whole armies of robots are available to start doing all the daily tasks we perform, then we'll likely see some mass cullings and kill switches flipped. Things that could take out entire continents of people. Like some bug that whips out south america, that whips out africa and lot of other places. etc etc.

I think that's what they're trying to say in this video....Like if you listen to the lyrics they're basically saying that these mass cullings say in Africa are coming.

edit on 14-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Uhhhhhhhhh you sound like you are the far less informed one . . .

1. The elite have become convinced for many decades if not 200-400+ years . . . that

THIS ERA

will begin a 'wonderfully tyrannical' utopia--FOR THEM.

2. Most of the old paradigms and structures will be deliberately thrown overboard as obsolete and unnecessary . . . along with the forced exterminations--in their schemes and plans--of 6.8 BILLION human individuals. They only want a non-threateningly small number of slaves and serfs to service the machines; take out the trash; serve the martinis--until robots manage that, too; etc.

3. The economics of history as we have known it are to be trashed in favor of bastardized communism wedded to bastardized monopolistic capitalism . . . if there's any monetary system planned in the end result, at all.

4. MONEY is NO LONGER their obsession. POWER IS. . . . power and occult hedonism . . . and occult power . . .

5. They do not realize that when satan demands worship as God, they will become ever more possessed and consumed in his merciless gears just as the serfs and slaves were made to become in the larger system's gears.

6. They have long considered . . . in Kissinger and other's terms . . . the middle and lower classes to be

USELESS EATERS.

. . . as in not only fit only for extermination but NECESSARY for extermination--as they have been sold the bill of goods by the critters that ONLY THEREBY will mankind and the planet survive the ecological holocaust at all.

7. They can manufacture all the Monopoly fiat money they wish any number of ways.

8. They believe they are in league with 'enlightened' 'light bearer' supernatural beings and/or citizens of distant planets who will insure the human elite lofty roles, status and pleasures in a greatly expanded, extended lifetime. They don't realize they've been snookered by fallen angels as much or more than they've snookered the global populace.

9. Some say one family of the elite's net wealth is $300 TRILLION. Others claim that's the wealth of all the leading families combined. What would that be divided up among 200 million?

Was going to use XCell but it seems to have gotten more complicated since I last used it. LOL.

Most of the above is verifiable by stacks of evidence.

The planet is so far down Alice's satanic rabbit hole that it would take a miracle to even accurately conceptualize the beginning, much more so, the exit.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

You summarize the PTB's KoolAid well enough.

1. The overpopulation delusion has been trashed successfully by others. One can find such documentation if one is seriously interested. I don't carry the links in my head nor on my Word boilerplate doc currently.

2. The routes to rather free energy of various types--at least 3-4 different types--are solidly mapped out by various means.

3. The elite do NOT want such energy released because they understandably fear the population would mushroom to 25 Billion . . . and large numbers of people are sooner or later likely to be a threat to their power structure.

4. Super cheap energy could take care of all the other issues from pollution to cheap fresh water.

5. All those alive now could fit into Texas with a shocking number of square feet allocated to each one. We lack charitable imagination and freedom to use the technologies available more than we lack space.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Plenty true . . .

However,

they seem to fail to understand that

God Almighty really exists AND has structured some paradoxical things into the fabric of existence from HIS perspective--the only truly operant perspective that amounts to anything truly lasting . . .

1. GIVING IS more blessed than receiving.

2. The Humble will truly inherit the earth in every last shred of a true, meaningful, functional, literal sense.

3. Pride, arrogance, selfishness, greed, power-mongering . . . only insure a very deadly exclusion from life and all True Life's benefits temporal and eternal.

4. Toughness can be a valuable trait in some modes and contexts. Ruthless toughness only insures that one's reaping what one's sown will be all the more horrid when it finally settles in.

5. There IS an inexorable REAPING WHAT ONE HAS SOWN. One CANNOT lastingly plant cacti and realistically hope to harvest mangoes.

6. LOVE will be a super ordinate priority resulting in rank as well as awards, status, power. The elite's glorifying of so many values opposite of love will cost them everything they hold dear . . . including their very existence in this dimension.

etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And what is your proof of this alleged "plan"? Your post insinuates that you know the intimate thoughts and feelings of these individuals.... Yet, I'm willing to bet that you do not and your statements are based on pure conjecture.

Not to mention your presumption that the occult is all evil and an abomination towards the Divine.... Yet more fanatical ignorance and drivel....

Bo, why not set aside your prejudices for a short time and think openly.... Perhaps you can conceptualize the thought that these people, though wealthy, want to help humanity. Perhaps they genuinely care about improving life on this planet. Now for one moment, explain how YOU would accomplish that feat if you had the wealth of the alleged elite? Remember that you can't force compliance and there are an awful lot of egos in this world.
edit on 15-9-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
My understanding, is that the Super Rich want more people, not less, more consumers, more people to buy more useless rubbish that they dont need.
India and China work very hard to maintain the poor and underclass. As said, imagine if the 2.5 billion people in those countries demanded to live like Americans, in big houses on huge blocks, with clean water, a pickup truck and muscle car in the garage......The infrastrucure of those countries could'nt cope. Not enough water, not enough gas stations, not enough roads, sewerage services, the pollution, the list goes on.
Those countries need poor people to do the dirty work, its all part of economics, just like unemployed people in the West.
All this was put forward in the 1970s, ZPG, anti Pollution, recycle, conserve, etc etc, were all 1970s initiatives.

Some of it has gone forward, some not.

A good war does clean out the detritus of human society though....all to rebuild again, and make even more money......oh yeah!!!...Capitalismmmmm....

<<   2  3 >>

join