It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you have family members work for / on Project Blue Book like I did ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

I'm just saying that with the first responders statements...automatically coming to the conclusion that I had been lied too,

Automatically coming to a conclusion?

It sure seemed like a opinion and suggestion when I read the posts.

I am utterly amazed at how much a fair proportion of you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill on this issue.

1 poster gives a couple scenarios and another a suggestion is making a mountain out of mole hill.

Who is automatically coming to conclusions?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by SadistNocturne

I'm just saying that with the first responders statements...automatically coming to the conclusion that I had been lied too,

Automatically coming to a conclusion?

It sure seemed like a opinion and suggestion when I read the posts.

I am utterly amazed at how much a fair proportion of you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill on this issue.

1 poster gives a couple scenarios and another a suggestion is making a mountain out of mole hill.

Who is automatically coming to conclusions?

Well, it certainly took YOU to put me in my place, now, didn't it ?

Get a grip.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Socially I met somebody through family at some DC social function. He was a young guy recently from Yale and said he worked at a think-tank in Virginia. It occurred to me only a bit later that it was a three letter kind of think tank.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

mbkennel
reply to post by ProjectUltra2013

Socially I met somebody through family at some DC social function. He was a young guy recently from Yale and said he worked at a think-tank in Virginia. It occurred to me only a bit later that it was a three letter kind of think tank.

Yeah, that definitely does happen in DC...you *never* know who are you are about to run across....

I grew up playing D&D, still do...and there was a game I was where the guy running it worked for Xerox...well, after a few years when he's suddenly working for the Ethiopan Gov't, I find out that all the Xerox clutter was just a show...it was his cover in working for the CIA....

So, no, you never do know

- SN

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join