It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Black Coffins and Body Bags (Puerto Rico)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

There were thousands working on the "Manhattan" project and they kept their mouths shut. It's easy when they think they are protecting the world. Just tell them a story, monitor their communications, and deal with any who seem to step out of line.

It's quite amazing how the underlings get the message and shut up.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Wow, you think because a company not directly connected to FEMA means these coffins are not suspicious?

No not at all, because I actually live a couple miles from their plant plus I worked there in the past while they were making a run on these, so no suspicion from me.

E mail from Vantage Products concerning the coffin liners...

Subject: Fw: Enquiry
Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT
To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial.

I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
[email protected]

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com...

And here is more about the so called FEMA coffins...

metabunk.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

But in the Manhattan District project there actually was a global war and people believed in their cause, fortunately. Nazi Germany had invaded many countries by then and exterminating thousands (and later millions), and then Japan bombed Hawaii. Nobody had to be convinced there was an actual problem and reason to have a large secret military project.

If some random 'authority' says "oh there WILL be some world catastrophe but we can't tell you what it is", people will be rightly skeptical and not go along with extreme plans for something hypothetical.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

My grandfather was one of those thousands and it wasn't like he knew what they were building. That was new technology then and even though he had a genius IQ there was no way to look at building schematics and deduce they were for enriching uranium. Those who actually knew what they were trying to accomplish wasnt anywhere near a thousand people.

You have some bad info if you think otherwise.

Thousands worked on the project that part is true but very few knew what the project was for.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Yes, compartmentalization is very useful. Nonetheless, plenty did know what it was for and this is not the only example of government people keeping their mouths shut or scientists working for them. The idea that you can't get people in large projects to stay quiet is just not true.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by Grimpachi

Yes, compartmentalization is very useful. Nonetheless, plenty did know what it was for and this is not the only example of government people keeping their mouths shut or scientists working for them. The idea that you can't get people in large projects to stay quiet is just not true.

This true, I have no many in such endeavors who stayed quiet. This isn't that. This is another case of someone who knows someone who said. That person, who is supposed to know that a comet is going to smash into the person they are speaking with can't be told?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My sister just sent me this picture taken in the Port of Ponce, Puerto Rico Im checking if it was taken today or this past week. I will put more info once I get that info.

edit on 15-9-2013 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

cdesigns
My sister just sent me this picture taken in the Port of Ponce, Puerto Rico Im checking if it was taken today or this past week. I will put more info once I get that info.

a few 5tons and and large amount of Humvees .. nothing armored that I can see; I don't see any FEMA markers on the vehicles but, if your sister can get a zoomed in pic of the bumpers at all they should have the ID's painted on the bumpers near the ends of the bumpers themselves, unless they haven't been marked yet..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Puerto Rico is an island in the caribbean. It is east of Dominican Republic/Haiti. 7 million inhabitants and a commonwealth of the USA.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

cdesigns

So sad when truthers spell their real life stories and then are taken as non truths. I believe you and want you to keep posting to keep us informed.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Quote OP:
[She saw the coffins when she was taking my grandmother to the airport the other day, The gossip at her work life insurance is that some doctors and government people are preparing for a martial law and they are talking about Virus MORES???? I need to call her so she can explain me better.
edit on 13-9-2013 by cdesigns because:

Not 'mores' But: MERS its like SARS
:
www.cnn.com...
news.yahoo.com...

thankfully a vaccine is on its way
:
www.indiatimes.com...

But they better hurry

:
www.examiner.com...

edit on 16-9-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2013 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Dianec
So it isn't Jesse Ventura reporting this, and you have someone who has seen this. Did they get a picture? Just curious as to what that would look like. Is it normal for FEMA to stock body bags? Probably due to their work they would stock at least some but what is the normal amount? It could be just getting all last spending in before end of fiscal year.

If they were buying them just to be spending, why the heck would they buy coffins and body bags. Why would they not buy more guns, ammo, tanks, ect....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
'MERS virus symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. About half of all people infected with the MERS virus'
'Margaret Chan, the head of the World Health Organization is calling the MERS virus "a threat to the entire world."s have died.' '
'Besides Saudi Arabia, MERS virus cases have so far been found in France, Italy, Jordan, Qatar, Tunisia, the United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates. The CDC recognizes the potential for the virus to spread further and cause more cases and clusters globally, including in the United States.'

www.examiner.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I hope those people have plenty of quicklime to go with the bodies, otherwise the bodies will decompose and produce large amounts of gas, which will force its way out of those plastic coffins, and make a god awefull mess, which some poor suckers will have to clean up.
With large amounts of dead bodies, the best thing is burning pits, kills the virus, pathogens, whatever, and the ash is less bulky than a body. (good for the soil too!)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hmmm....well Dr. Francisco Joglar, Puerto Rico's Health Secretary, did resign over this so that part is at least true.

I have said this before in other threads with similar concerns being raised, but I will check with a close friend who is over a large division of the CDC in Atlanta and see what she has to say on anything about MERS being a direct threat at this point, or if there is any crazy planning going on right now.

Usually takes a couple days to get a response but should hear back soon.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My thought on the matter is that comet ison is going on its path around the sun and will pick up a great deal of radiation, and since the earth is for sure going to pass thorough the tail of this comet our atmosphere will probably get flooded with this radiation that the comet absorbed by its trip around the sun, the other possibility that I can think of its that the comet might break up into multiple pieces as it pass around the sun, now we can predict the estimated path of the comet but nobody can say for sure what it's path will be especially if it breaks up into multiple pieces

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

pikestaff
I hope those people have plenty of quicklime to go with the bodies, otherwise the bodies will decompose and produce large amounts of gas, which will force its way out of those plastic coffins, and make a god awefull mess, which some poor suckers will have to clean up.
With large amounts of dead bodies, the best thing is burning pits, kills the virus, pathogens, whatever, and the ash is less bulky than a body. (good for the soil too!)

You would be correct if these were actually coffins, but they aren't. They are vault liners. The coffins go inside of them. Vault liners are required by many local and state regulations. When someone uses the "plan ahead" philosophy and makes advance funeral plans using one of the many Final Planning businesses available, that business is required to order the supplies needed for those plans before the person actually dies. This requires large storage facilities (as you can imagine). Thus there are piles of black plastic vault liners at various places around the country. Maybe a new storage site in Puerto Rico has been opened, or perhaps new local regulations have been emplaced that would require their use in the future.

Or there could be a secret lethal virus erupting in the US that no one involved will talk about or take measures to protect their own families from.

You decide.
edit on 9/16/2013 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hmm...another interesting story has just popped up on MSM. Could be related should the OP have credibility I guess....

Source

Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea, a diarrhea-causing superbug and a class of fast-growing killer bacteria dubbed a "nightmare" were classified as urgent public-health threats in the United States on Monday. According to a new report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), at least 2 million people in the United States develop serious bacterial infections that are resistant to one or more types of antibiotics each year, and at least 23,000 die from the infections.

CDC Source

“Antibiotic resistance is rising for many different pathogens that are threats to health,” said CDC Director Tom Frieden, M.D., M.P.H. “If we don’t act now, our medicine cabinet will be empty and we won’t have the antibiotics we need to save lives.”

Full CDC Threat Report

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
About the coffins in Puerto Rico, it is true. It is all over the news. Not only coffins, but also military vehicles and much more. This is from mainstream media there... very reliable. It is in Spanish. They are saying that it will happen in October.
puertorico.univision.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

Yes, it is true.
Here is the actual newscast. It's in Spanish.

puertorico.univision.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join