It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy Theorist's Wet Dream: Secret Banker's Internal Memo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Interested to see what this develops into. In short, Greg Palast, an investigative journalist, uncovered a secret memo that details how top US Treasury officials conspired with a small cabal of banker big-shots to benefit themselves. The memo indicates high level politicians like Larry Summers, who is most likely going to be appointed the next chairman of the Federal Reserve by Obama.

As 'they' say, "follow the money".

Watch the interview with Mr. Palast where he talks about said memo:

For more on banker and government collusion, read Matt Taibbi's article "Everything Is Rigged":
Everything Is Rigged
edit on 13-9-2013 by openlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by openlocks

Can you please provide a link or transcript of the memo?

Or is this just folks claiming things on the internet?

Take no offense, I have no doubt their is corruption in government and banking...

But the OP headline seemed to promise a Memo?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by openlocks

Here is the alleged memo.

I don't know if its authentic or not, but I think Palast leaps a bit too far ahead with his conclusion that this was some evil scheme by crafted by mustache twisting villains to bankrupt Greece, Spain, Argentina, and Detroit when the obvious reason these nations/municipalities are in the poophile is beacuse they lived far beyond thier means on borrowed money and the people lending them the money eventually realized it (sound familiar?).

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
More info here and yea this is a 2 fold issue, both disturbing, but this Summers guy definitely represents a conflict of interest. Maybe that is a requirement these days.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I just saw that there were other threads made about this issue. Anyways, thanks SirMike for linking that memo. It, itself, doesn't look all that sinister. I think the issue being made though is that they are meeting in secret, outside of the public eye, to talk about who knows what. IMO, these memos, and subsequent meetings, should be done in a way that the public knows everything. After all, they are playing with our money and our and our children's futures.

new topics

top topics

join