It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin's hypocrisy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I have no hatred for America.

My objective is to point that there is no vision or balance in America's actions.

It is not war, but peace, that is difficult. One has to plan for peace before planning for war.

USA succeeded in Japan and South Korea because of the superior beliefs and disciplined people. Middle East is a mess where no one can win.

Putin may be bad but I have not seen Russians making war on some country every year. So Putin acts in a restrained manner.

The rampant lawlessness that is descending on middle east is not good for anyone.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When I listen to Obama and listen to Putin its clear who is the war monger and its not Putin.

Its almost as though Obama is deliberately concentrating on wars all the time instead of sorting out his financial and country's problems.

I notice exactly the same about the UK Prime minister and I wonder if both the UK and USA are in so deep financially that all they can and want to focus on is other people's wars because their own 'in-trays' are impossible for them to tackle. Once the borrowing interest rates to up I rather fancy we will all be onthe other end of the financial see-saw.

The only country I can see that really will benefit from war in Syria is Israel because then it will get its hands of the oil in the golan Heights and can expand its territory further into Syria and when all the Syrians go to refugee camps, it won't have to move that many people out.

Syria should be a no interference area and Assad should be left to deal with the Insurgents and given the chance to get that country back to order and then elections for the people to decide.

The claundestine interference in the name of bringing democracy to different countries with valuable assets such as oil and gas is getting more and more dangerous and closer to major war. But the people around the world have little desire for more war, they want peace and prosperity not years of misery as is demonstrated daily in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If Americans have still doubts about the craziness of their leaders, now even MSM has started covering the real picture of Syria:

"ISIS said it "cleansed" the northern border town of Azaz of more moderate fighters from the rebel Free Syrian Army in the past week because the rebels "received American Senator McCain and agreed with him to fight Islamists.""

edition.cnn.com...

Syria is swarming with foreign mercenaries. The question is who pays and who arms them???

USA cannot avoid genuine questions. USA must come out with its vision for Syria, and how that will be achieved. The lives of millions of real people is at stake here.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The intelligence community is getting concerned about potential of American citizens radicalized and carrying out acts of violence in other countries:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Please read:

www.nytimes.com... =0

This piece still treat the Saudis with kid gloves. The reality is far worse.

An absolute terror has been unleashed on Syrian public by foreign mercenaries.

The problem that I see for USA is that it lacks a principled stand on Syria. This affects the standing of USA in the eyes of people worldwide.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

GargIndia

I have no hatred for America.

I highly doubt that.

Your rhetoric is on par with the likes of Putin, ALL of the Iranian Leadership, and terrorists.

Sorry.

edit on 27-9-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeh in fact most folks that hate america (and lets define this means US shadow CFR gov and various un elected agencies) seem be US internal dissidents themselves from both the left and right although mainly the loonie right.
Mate try looking inwards i suggest for your terrorists folks such as yourself only further alienate foreigners esp the third world variety!.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join