It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin's hypocrisy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

The simple fact is USA is deliberately and blatantly interfering in the affairs of other countries, most of it using mercenaries to fight wars.

How can that be justified?

It is not about Putin's hypocrisy but bloodthirstiness of Americans who are ready to kill for money.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

GargIndia

The simple fact is USA is deliberately and blatantly interfering in the affairs of other countries, most of it using mercenaries to fight wars.

It is not about Putin's hypocrisy but bloodthirstiness of Americans who are ready to kill for money.

This thread is very much about Putins's hyprocrisy and ATS "love" for him, or the lack of holding him and all leaders to the same standards and accountability.

Read the thread titel and the opening post.

I also don't think Americans are generally bloodthirsty, considering that the mayority of them oppose another war in the ME.
It's their Government.
edit on 15-9-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

ColCurious

GargIndia

This thread is very much about Putins's hyprocrisy and ATS "love" for him, or the lack of holding him and all leaders to the same standards and accountability.

I also don't think Americans are generally bloodthirsty, considering that the mayority of them oppose another war in the ME.
It's their Government.
edit on 15-9-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Putin doesn't have to face hostile questions from a press. He controls who gets to ask the questions. It is an obvious annoyance and indignity to him to have to answer to anyone, in government, or to a general population. He uses the fact that western society is a polar opposite to the society he rules. He was groomed for a Soviet KGB perspective on the world, which is summarily ignored by all those who lap up his dealings with the world as Saintly.

Putin himself is not really being hypocritical, he acts according to his KGB grooming and should be expected by honest observers in the West. He does not act contrary to his grooming. These observers who dismiss this fact become hypocritical when they praise him or denounce him. If you denounce him because he does not act exactly like Obama, you are being just as ignorant as those that praise him for being a humanitarian savior.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

TinfoilTP
Putin himself is not really being hypocritical, he acts according to his KGB grooming and should be expected by honest observers in the West.

Putin is being hypocritical in a way, because he held a mirror up to the U.S. he himself never has to face... as you said yourself.

TinfoilTP
He does not act contrary to his grooming.

I never said he did. He performs like the cold-warrior he is.

TinfoilTP
If you denounce him because he does not act exactly like Obama, you are being just as ignorant as those that praise him for being a humanitarian savior.

I didn't denounce him because "he does not act like Obama"... I denounce him for what he is... a monster.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

ColCurious

TinfoilTP
Putin himself is not really being hypocritical, he acts according to his KGB grooming and should be expected by honest observers in the West.

Putin is being hypocritical in a way, because he held a mirror up to the U.S. he himself never has to face... as you said yourself.

He is acting exactly according to his Soviet era KGB grooming, he is exploiting the free press of the West to inject his propaganda. It is to be expected, that is what they were trained to do. He doesn't ever have to even look in the mirror from his position, nobody can hold it up to him. The purpose of his statements in the western press are not to prove anything, it is to seed doubt and cast confusion.
edit on 15-9-2013 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2013 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

GargIndia

Ask yourself why the hell you are posting disinformation.

Wow.

Putin's Chechen and Georgian Wars...... How many died?

Putin's killings of Journalists.

Putin's treatment of Homosexuals.

Putin's weapons that have killed Syrians.

How did Syria get Chemical weapons? Since there were no WMD sent from Iraq....

The Russians?

Yeah. Lots of disinformation I am posting.....

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

ColCurious

GargIndia

It's their Government.

ColCurious....

If I could give you a hundred Stars.

Thank You.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

sonnny1

GargIndia

Ask yourself why the hell you are posting disinformation.

Wow.

Putin's Chechen and Georgian Wars...... How many died?

Putin's killings of Journalists.

Putin's treatment of Homosexuals.

Putin's weapons that have killed Syrians.

How did Syria get Chemical weapons? Since there were no WMD sent from Iraq....

The Russians?

Yeah. Lots of disinformation I am posting.....

1. Syria's CW were manufactured locally, and also transferred from Iraq before second gulf war. Russia had no role to play. The chemicals were procured from countries like UK. Do a little search on the internet.

2. The biggest weapons exporters (of all kinds of weapons) are USA and European countries.

3. Chechens are bloody terrorists and deserve to die.

4. Georgia started the war, and Russia has every right to respond forcefully. What would USA do if Mexico invades?

5. Putin is doing what Church says about homosexuals, and I am with Putin. Homosexuality is a degradation of human behavior which should be curbed. I do not care what you think because you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It does not matter if Putin is KGB.

He is not bombing other countries for oil or for saving ruble, that is enough for me.

If you are worried about an article that was published in an American newspaper, you write to your Government or the newspaper. Putin has every right to say what he thinks, like you have. If you do not like Putin's article, just ignore it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

GargIndia

1. Syria's CW were manufactured locally, and also transferred from Iraq before second gulf war. Russia had no role to play. The chemicals were procured from countries like UK. Do a little search on the internet.

Conventional weapons can be modified to support chemical weapons and delivery of them. You dont need the "internet" to understand this.

GargIndia
2. The biggest weapons exporters (of all kinds of weapons) are USA and European countries.

The BIGGEST weapons importers to Syria is Russia. Quit deflecting Putins role in this.

GargIndia

And you call me a War Monger.

How many innocent victims died? You dont care about that though. All you care about is making Putin look like the "good guy".

Pathetic.

GargIndia
4. Georgia started the war, and Russia has every right to respond forcefully.

Russia broke International laws with the type of "Force" they used. Thats a fact.

GargIndia
5. Putin is doing what Church says about homosexuals, and I am with Putin. Homosexuality is a degradation of human behavior which should be curbed. I do not care what you think because you are wrong.

And there you have it.

You dont care about humanity. What you do care about is excusing this man for the things he has done and is doing.

Again, Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

sonnny1

GargIndia

Conventional weapons can be modified to support chemical weapons and delivery of them. You dont need the "internet" to understand this.

GargIndia

The BIGGEST weapons importers to Syria is Russia. Quit deflecting Putins role in this.

GargIndia

And you call me a War Monger.

How many innocent victims died? You dont care about that though. All you care about is making Putin look like the "good guy".

Pathetic.

GargIndia
4. Georgia started the war, and Russia has every right to respond forcefully.

Russia broke International laws with the type of "Force" they used. Thats a fact.

GargIndia

And there you have it.

You dont care about humanity. What you do care about is excusing this man for the things he has done and is doing.

Again, Pathetic.

First thing you need to learn is that this world is currently ruled by hypocritical, vile and violent man and woman.

It is same with America where drug addict (Obama) and alcoholic (Bush) become Presidents.

Your lies are not going to change anything. This typical NWO - make a lot of noise about nothing assuming everybody is going to believe the BS they are dishing.

Americans are the most brainwashed people in the world who have become incapable of rational thought.

I pity you man. You are not even worth wasting words on.

You simply do not get it.

My advice - you want to bomb Syria - go ahead, become a terrorist. Go to Syria and bomb yourself. Face the harsh realities face to face. And stop fighting this phony NWO war of words.

Al Qaida is better than you, at least they give up their life fighting. You are only a pen warrior with weak beliefs.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Children...don't make me stop this car and come back there!
Seriously now, play nice.

-Peace-

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You talk about "type of force" Russia used in Georgia. What kind of force did USA use in Iraq. The second gulf war (2003) killed more than a million Iraqi. What was that?

Every leader is a hypocrite. Every leader is living in an artificial world. This is the way this world is running now. It is not unique to Putin.

Russia has every right to supply Syria with weapons, as USA has every right to supply weapons to Saudi and Turkey and Israel. You first question the actions of your own government before questioning others.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

GargIndia

Funny, that's exactly what I thought about you after you statet all Chechens deserve to die, and homosexuality is a degradation.

So you are from India? What would you say if I generalized you as being a rapist simply because of that fact?

By the way, regarding weapons exports... I remember that your very Government recently bought 130 of our Leopard 2 Tanks... maybe we just sell more gear because you're # at building it yourself?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

GargIndia
You talk about "type of force" Russia used in Georgia. What kind of force did USA use in Iraq. The second gulf war (2003) killed more than a million Iraqi. What was that?

Every leader is a hypocrite. Every leader is living in an artificial world. This is the way this world is running now. It is not unique to Putin.

Russia has every right to supply Syria with weapons, as USA has every right to supply weapons to Saudi and Turkey and Israel. You first question the actions of your own government before questioning others.

Seems your only response is.....but those evil 'Mericans......

Your so blinded by hate, that you cant even see the hypocrisy in your own posts!

Wow.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

GargIndia

Al Qaida is better than you, at least they give up their life fighting. You are only a pen warrior with weak beliefs.

Wow!

You have the be the most misguided poster I have ever seen.

Pure Insanity.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

ColCurious

GargIndia

Funny, that's exactly what I thought about you after you statet all Chechens deserve to die, and homosexuality is a degradation.

So you are from India? What would you say if I generalized you as being a rapist simply because of that fact?

By the way, regarding weapons exports... I remember that your very Government recently bought 130 of our Leopard 2 Tanks... maybe we just sell more gear because you're # at building it yourself?

1. Did I say 'all' Chechens? You guys living in Europe have no idea about Muslim fanaticism. But you will come to senses when it is too late for you.

2. India does not buy Leopard 2 tanks. You are mistaken.

3. I do not support rapists. I am very happy about court giving them death sentence. Rape is a crime just like any other.

4. Is being from India a 'crime' or a 'problem'?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

sonnny1

GargIndia

Wow!

You have the be the most misguided poster I have ever seen.

Pure Insanity.

You just don't get it. This is the problem.

You cannot see the false flags and secret wars being fought by NWO. USA is a tool in the hands of NWO.

Why USA is massing troops in Jordan against Syria? What are these troops doing there for months?

The chemical attack in Ghouta suburb of Damascus is an attack by paid mercenaries of Saudi Arabia. The weapons were supplied by USA agencies.

If you are trying to tell me that ONLY Assad has CW, you can perhaps convince only yourself.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The biggest problem with USA's crusade against Syria is that USA has failed to protect innocent civilians.

Not a single statement has come out from Obama or Kerry in support of Christians being killed by rebels.

While I can understand the issue of Assad, the failure to support Christians in Syria is completely beyond understanding.

Obama has given no vision for a 'post-Assad' Syria. Most people understand post-Assad as a genocide for Christians and Shias. What has Obama done to repel that possibility.

I advise Americans to ground their beliefs and theories with realities.

The biggest challenge to American power is Sunni fanaticism. America has failed to recognize that threat and respond.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

GargIndia

The biggest challenge to American power is Sunni fanaticism.

Wrong.

The biggest threat is Americas politicians, and the lack of the "people" willing to give them the boot.

Like I said earlier, too much hatred towards America has blinded your moral compass to the evils of the rest of the World. Using America as a measuring stick and comparing it to the World has blinded you. Putin is dirty. Its a fact you will never realize.

Peace.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join