It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange pic on my iphone....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I really am not sure where to post this, but I took a couple of photo's of the front of my car and left to go bowling. When I got home, there were the two I took, then there is another picture of what appears to be a UPS truck in a foreign language? I have no idea of how it got on my phone... any ideas?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Posting it would be a start...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Swatman1

How dare you steal my job!

Darn noobies!!!

OP, hows about a gander? Me ol' meat pies might be a little crusty around the edges and smeared with sauce, but I'm sure someone here can help you discover the origin of this mystery van!

oO

Oh I mean

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Swatman1

oh dear.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

you've been a member since 2005 and you STILL have not learned...
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN?!
lol

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I think it's an exercise in telepathy.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

It was the last we ever heard from him!

Beware the UPS van in a different language... it shall be the last thing you see.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Do you have any messaging apps on your phone? Like WhatsApp for example?
There are settings that automatically save any images you receive direct to your camera roll. Check your message apps and see if someone sent you the same image.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You took a screenshot without yourself knowing.

I did that myself once. We don't need a silly picture.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You can also get them from downloading apps.
I've gotten really odd photos on my phone from apps.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

ya know those mornings when youre sitting on the floor drinking milk, and eating peanut butter right out of the jar, and you think about something funny that happened the other day, and just spray milk and peanut butter all over your puzz 3d?

really makes ya think, ya know.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You mean the letters UPS are different, as in ...uh, FEDX or something? Or is it in some other alphabet ... like that Russian one... what's it called?... acrylic?

It could actually be a neat Sat morn coffee story if it had more meat and grease to it... like even a sketch on a napkin or a paragraph description if you can't be bothered to slap the pic up.

Edit: and crap, I didn't think people really bowled anymore... that's thread worthy in itself! Though getting drunk and throwing heavy balls around IS great fun, it just isn't the same without the stale cigarette smoke.

edit on 9/14/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I don't have an account anywhere that would allow me to post a pic.. I can send to someone if they want to post it..... its gotta be from an app or something.... its just a picture of a UPS truck in a town,, the UPS is normal, everything else is in a foreign language,,, could be German, Holland, Denmark maybe.. you could probably pin point it... there's a license plate on the UPS truck lol
edit on 15-9-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2013 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Hello there,
It's hard to talk about this picture without the actual picture.
You don't need another account to upload a picture here. Just go to the top of this website where you see an arrow in a white circle.
Click on the arrow.
Then click on "upload" .
Then a new page opens, find "upload" and click on it again.
Then click on "Select files"
Then choose the picture from your phone or computer
Lastly click on the green cloud with an arrow on it, and it will be on your ATS account.

After that you click on the picture here, then select the BB code, copy and paste it into a post and voila!
edit on 15/9/2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There you go, great job!

Now we can talk about the picture.
That is strange, it's in German. It says : Weltweite Dienstleistungen, which translates to 'Worldwide Services'. Now I'm not a native German (I have Austrian relatives), but I honestly didn't know Germany had UPS too, if my memory serves me right, they have DHL.

But who knows, could be UPS branching out. Now that still doesn't explain how you got this photo but it's a start.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

thanks for your help... never had a reason to upload a photo to here before lol

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's used several times on wikipedia. On the UPS entry in english and German.
en.wikipedia.org...:UPS_Truck.jpg

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

They do have a base in Germany..

Contact UPS: Germany Contact Information United Parcel Service Deutschland Inc. & Co. OHG Görlitzer Straße 1 41460 Neuss Germany Tel.: 01806 882 663 (20 cents/call from German fixed telephone network, max. 60 cents/call from mobile phones) Fax: 02131-9472222 Email: [email protected] UPS Europe N.V./S.A. Avenue Ariane 5 1200 Brussels Belgium E-mail UPS

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've never seen a Mercedes UPS truck in the US. So I googled "Ups Mercedes Germany" and this popped up.

en.wikipedia.org...:UPS_Truck.jpg

top topics

join