It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correlation between Aliens and Hollywood?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So I've always wondered if there is a correlation between Aliens and Hollywood. Looking at the vast number of alien movies that are coming out in mass over the last 20+ yrs. Predator, Aliens, close encounters, ID4, etc. Take predator for example, I often wonder if its more based in fact then in the mind of the writers and producers. Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Have you seen this 1967 Disney UFO documentary? It's pretty clear that Hollywood was slated to "disclose" something, and seems to be following through in a less documentary style.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Is that confirmed?

Can we go to defcon 1 and launch?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Not just aliens, but the take over your planet kind of aliens?

Maybe.

I mean, there's been rumors of attacks, and battles, since way back. Just look at the Bhagavata or Bible or the battle of aliens in Nuremburg, Germany 1561.

That's to say, yeah I believe they fight and try to take over, but I don't believe in calling them aliens - I prefer fallen angels with the inclination that they want to corrupt us. Alien is just too general of a term - it is not specific enough.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yeah... I feel the same way.. I feel like they're getting us ready for them to show up..

But who will in be... The ID4 aliens or will it be ALF?

I am hoping for ALF because he looks like he be fun to hug.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I've always wondered the same thing, at least since the early 90's when I read my first "internet conspiracy" which most people here are undoubtedly familiar with. It had to do with President Eisenhower making a deal with the grays, allowing them to abduct people in exchange for technology.

Supposedly, while this "deal" was in place, we had movies like "The Day The Earth Stood Still", "Close Encounters" and "ET", where the aliens were friendly and peaceful.

Then came the broken contract by the grays, where they abducted more people than the deal allowed, and then the infamous "Dulce Incident", and we suddenly have movies like "Aliens" and "Independence Day", depicting aliens as ruthless, soulless, violent killers.

I have to wonder sometimes if Hollywood is paid to get the word out. If so, then either the conspiracy is true, and they are desensitizing us to the notion of alien invasion in order that we will have the collective nerve to fight back, or else maybe they really are preparing the ultimate false flag attack.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It brings to mind the movie "Paul" when it was said, "He looks to obvious." And then Paul says, "That's because society has been drip-fed my image all over TV and Movies. That way if our two species ever do meet, you don't have a f n' spaz attack!".

LOL

Is it like that?

CdT

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Wow...that's one I've never seen nor heard of.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I guess not so much in a us vs them. I think really that if there are aliens out there (which I find impossible for there not to be given the relative size of the universe.) they are going to be either explorers or conquers. I was thinking more along the lines of Hollywood actually showing us the various types of aliens we have had contact with. Look at Close encounters and to a degree ID4 there is your classic Grey, while Predator could be take on Reptilians.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Fallen Angels in the classic sense as ie demons? Not a slight on you or your personal belief but that one I just don't buy at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Fallen angels are "aliens" and demon are their earthly children. Demons were the giants, titans, or the mighty ones of old - before they were killed. Now they masquerade as ghosts or the mighty ones of Buddhism or etc.

If you study, or just read about, all the religions and oddities of this reality, without bias, and try to piece everything together, then the above is the most sound solution - in my opinion.

Edit:
I do understand your stance on the matter - they're from another world/realm/dimension so, technically, they're aliens. However, I believe their is a spiritual aspect to them, so I call them by their spiritual term - if that makes sense to you. They themselves, say they are gods and they are not new to the last century - the only thing that is new is the overwhelming "alien" slant.
edit on 9/13/2013 by Bleeeeep because: typos

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by w810i

Fallen angels are "aliens" and demon are their earthly children. Demons were the giants, titans, or the mighty ones of old - before they were killed. Now they masquerade as ghosts or the mighty ones of Buddhism or etc.

If you study, or just read about, all the religions and oddities of this reality, without bias, and try to piece everything together, then the above is the most sound solution - in my opinion.

Wait...so you believe we (you and me) are demons?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Is that question really necessary?

Are we birth children of humans or "aliens" and humans?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by w810i

Is that question really necessary?

Are we birth children of humans or "aliens" and humans?

In trying to understand your line of thinking, yes I think its a far and valid question. I've heard numerous people refer to aliens as demons, however I've not heard someone refer to humans as demons per say.
edit on 13-9-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Alright. Well, the term demon is to imply not only a beings birth parents but also their actions. That is to say, it denotes that they were born of alien and human but also that they are now fleshless because of their morally corrupt will/spirit.

Edit: Are you thinking I meant humans or aliens? I meant that the aliens breed with human females and made babies by them. Those babies would be called hybrids or giants or titans or mighty ones - while they have flesh. However, once they die, their title switches to demon.
edit on 9/13/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

haha...I see were you are going now. You mean hybrids.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

There's an older version of that documentary, but I can't find it now. Here's a little more.

Once Upon A Time...

The Disney/UFO connection can be traced back to 1953 when the CIA-sponsored Robertson Panel recommended that the US government make efforts to strip UFOs of their "aura of mystery" through the exploitation of mass media including television and motion pictures. In this context, the panel highlighted Walt Disney Productions specifically as a potential conduit for its propaganda. The panel’s singling-out of Disney made sense given the animation giant’s then firmly established working relationship with the US government: during World War II Disney made numerous propaganda shorts for the US military, and in the 1950s corporate and government sponsors helped the company produce films promoting President Eisenhower's "Atoms for Peace" policy, as well as the retrospectively hilarious Duck and Cover documentary, which depicted schoolchildren surviving an atomic attack by sheltering under their desks.
silverscreensaucers.blogspot.com...

Another interesting disclosure film of that era was 2001: A space Oddessy, by Stanley Kubric. Here's a quick rundown of the "real" meaning behind that film.

Kubrick 2001: The space odyssey explained

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I see where your coming from Bleep. When I truly started researching the UFO/abduction phenomenon and I applied that idea to our religions the world over - it clicked. All the names may have changed over the march of time, but the players remained the same. For example, when I was younger - we attributed our high strangeness experiences to the fairy. A typical, superstitious reasoning for waking up in the morning and finding your sheets and cover smeared with dirt from your feet. 'Oh, the fairy mut have come and took you away to play", my mother would say.

I don't look at the idea of fairy the same as I did when I was a young pagan. Now I look at it as likely a part of the same phenomenon as alien abduction. When I was younger those two issues were separate, but today that separating line has blurred.

CdT

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

"I don't look at the idea of fairy the same as I did when I was a young pagan. Now I look at it as likely a part of the same phenomenon as alien abduction. When I was younger those two issues were separate, but today that separating line has blurred. "

Can you explain that more please. Personally, when I tend to think of Fairy folk and the like I think they are real beings. (my son a few weeks ago saw one) Just that science has taken such a hard left and became extremely egotistical that a lot of things there were once upon a time common knowledge have been throw into the closet and now have attained a more mythical status.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Yeah, hybrids. My bad.

I try to keep terms as simple as possible so the person I'm talking with can easily understand me - sometimes I fail at picking a simple enough term, and sometimes I pick a term so simple that it makes the conversation even more difficult.

I guess "it depends on what the meaning of the word is is." lol

Anyways... In the future, keep in mind that the term demon connotes/implies not only the parent but their evil nature and the fact that they are fleshless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join