It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Assad uses Chemical Weapons in Damascus Again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It is generally acceptable guerrilla tactics to perpetrate a civilian atrocity and blame the legitimate government for it.

The "opposition" (the insurgency-- remember that word)) doesn't have the arms or manpower to otherwise defeat the Syrian military in an open fight.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Yes of course.

So it's all up to you Americans is it? If you like your leader more this week than last, it's a go?
Last I checked and that was last week, it was the world who was against Obama. Nobody is polling us for an opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

It will be interesting to see what happens in Jobar. Syria doesn't do itself any favors every time there's a conflict in an area and they claim victory and say that they've taken back control over it. On June 4th, Syria announced that it had taken back control of Jobar, but on August 24th, they reported that they found a chemical warfare lab in a tunnel there. So, even though it may have been a terrorist created lab, who had control over it when this attack occurred? I'll be curious to see if this is a Syrian controlled area where they use terrorist homemade chemicals to make it look like the rebels did it, or the rebels may have gained control back over the area. This could go absolutely either way.

From August 24th...

State TV broadcast images of plastic jugs, gas masks, vials of an unspecified medication, explosives and other items that it said were seized from rebel hideouts. It did not, however, show any video of soldiers reportedly affected by toxic gas in the fighting in the Jobar neighborhood of Damascus.

news.yahoo.com...

So, I'll ask again, did Syria seize this stuff from the rebels back on August 24th or not?

edit on 13-9-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Why not the Rebels collect some Samples and send it to the UN instead of Posting videos in YouTube and Giving lectures to the Media's

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Please do not put the civilian part of the U.S. in this. WE don't want war. WE are sick of war. Our president and all the people surrounding him need to be tried and convicted of war crimes and crimes against humanity. Please all you foreigners hating us need to understand that we don't want this to happen. More and more people are speaking up each day and trust me our government doesn't have the backing of its people. With great love from the United States I beg all of you who hate us "yanks" to try and understand the people not the government. It would be like me hating all of the Russians during the communist regime or the Chinese people. The people didn't have the choice in that and it doesn't make them bad people the leaders are the ones to blame.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

autopat51
im so sick of this!
is the US so desperate to start a war?

Yes!

Line 2

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The World War 3 Project
hahahaha 'Because Obama!'

edit on 13-9-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What if this is actually true? What if our conspiracy mindset is going crazy and actually avoiding the truth?

I actually don't know which is worse... having a faction so desperate to have military intervention and more deaths at their hands that they will lie about this or the Assad regime actually carrying out this attack

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sex as a distraction.
Newfangled types of sexual deviancy as a distraction.
Alcohol as a distraction.
Mixed drinks as a distraction.
Drugs as a distraction.
All kinds of drugs as a distraction.
TV as a distraction.
MTV as a distraction.
TV's in every bar to blend distractions.
TV with 800,000 channels as a distraction.
Beta and VHS as another distraction, but with no commercials.
Newfangled versions of TV as a distraction.
Religion as a distraction and justification for lacking any real attention span....
The Internet as a distraction and money extraction machine.
Wasting money as a distraction.

AND WHEN ALL OF THE ABOVE FAIL TO KEEP US DISTRACTED ENOUGH.

WAR AS A DISTRACTION !

And when rumors of war, and wars are used to distract, better keep an eye on what you are distracted from.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Gee Whiz!, if the software the NSA supposedly is using were open-sourced and freely shared, we could literally be able to see the future within several potential lines of progression.

In my research I see 3 lines, each with 3 branches, one branch of each 3 plays out and removes 6 potentials, eliminating 2 branches, which reduces the potential to only 3 possibilities out of 9 potentials. It's all manipulation by the media and release of information to mold attitudes and even votes toward a desired outcome which appears to be most favorable to those who benefit most and have the computing power to observe possible outcomes in near-real-time.

There will be no war, there will be what appears to be war coming while something else is being arranged by the "Money Powers" behind the scenes, out of sight while we are distracted by the potential coming conflict, which will be limited.

Gee gosh, no wonder Snowden bailed and revealed what he knew about the mess. No wonder Russia scooped him up, they now have the inside poop on the potential outcomes of three branches at least.

Snowden probably suggested that Russia present an alternative to attacking Syria, knowing what he knows about what our government does regarding manipulation of events through data mining and prediction of possible outcomes.

This stuff gives me a headache, and always has. I think too much.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The rebels Dont want US attacking them all.
so both sides dont want US in this.

Israel is the one doing this.
to get US to do their dirty work for them.
why do you think they are so quiet?

if any one else wanted to realy set this war off.
they would gas Israel.
now That would blow it all up.

if US gets gas't it will be the CIA.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Right You Are.........

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

The U.S.?...No. Obama?...Yes!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

this video took me by surprise..wonderful!
thank you for making beer come out my nose..almost.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So the source is the other side.....

oh , well, that changes everything....yup.

If the say so and have a youtube video then it must be legit. Not like there isnt other videos of them STAGING fake videos of themselves and the Syrian army...no. They dont know what an actor even is...

Give me a break.

WE DONT CARE. Kill eachother, dont kill each other....do what ever floats your sunni or shia boat.

Get your own damn air force Alqaeda! Stop trying to hire the US´s.

reply to post by deviant300

You made my soul smile....I cant stop laughing.....thanks for that.
edit on 9 13 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I was wondering about tear has being a crime as well. As you said, the US is okay with using it domestically on protesters. I had a relative who worked at a private prison here in the states, and it was used on the inmates there if they got out of control.

So it's cool to do it at home, but when someone overseas uses it, it's a war crime?

That being said, I'm only talking about tear has. Not sarin or other types that cause death.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

According to the rebels whom have much to gain from the use of chemical weapons. Its pretty much clear whom was behind the attack on August 21st.
edit on 14-9-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

My understanding is that the U.N. inspection report that will probably be released Monday is pretty similar to the Human Rights Watch report showing what type of missiles were used, the amount of sarin used, and other specifics which are pretty damning to Assad's regime. The Human Rights Watch report is already listed in another thread with all of the details.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Actually if you really look at who is pushing for a war with Syria it is not Israel it is Saudi Arabia.

There have been reports from the rebels that the gas came from the Saudi's.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

They're probably just choking on the fava bean MRE's we sent them to go with the liver they've been eating.

Seriously, we all know the truth about these attacks. Funny that the has attack on civilians blamed on Assad killed so many, but the attack on rebels blamed on Assad just gives the rebels a little labored breathing.

Everyone knows the rebels did the attack using home made sarin. It wasn't military grade or it would have killed first responders and anyone handling the bodies without protection. We know the rebels have it and the sites had signs of home made artillary not soviet artillary with military grade sarin. I know you knwow this.. I'm just talking. It was obviously the rebels.
edit on 15-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join