It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie movies are preparing the public for weaponized mouse pox / genetically modified rabies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Resident Evil...For real! A genetically modified weaponized rabies virus causing the human host to act similar to a "zombie". This is crazy.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

"Combine rabies with the ability of a flu virus to spread quickly through the air, and you might have the makings of a zombie apocalypse."

www.hstoday.us...

“The ability to create nasty pathogens like your hybrid rabies virus in your bathroom is becoming easier and easier,” one of the authorities told HSToday.us. “In the opinion of many in my field, this is much easier than trying to get enough fissile material to make a nuclear bomb and then being able to construct an effective bomb.”

What next? A symbiotic parasite("plaga") that can take over your brain? I think popular media and hollywood are predictive programming us to accept a bioweapon release.

Maybe a bio false flag?
edit on 12-9-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I made a zombie movie last year...

I just like Zombies

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No.. zombie movies have come in and out of popularity since I've been alive... really? while your content may have some worth, you ruined it with your title... this can't be taken seriously
edit on 9/12/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think it's more of a happy coincidence. If somebody were to plan for this, why would they even want the public prepared?

Life imitates art and all that jazz.

link   

penninja

I made a zombie movie last year...

I just like Zombies

Dang, you got all the stars! I'm going to create a new conspiracy thread based on that!

link   
The fact that this is possible scares me.
The fact that people are talking about this scares me even more.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
Resident Evil...For real! A genetically modified weaponized rabies virus causing the human host to act similar to a "zombie". This is crazy.

#@%#@ Zombies!!

Let's see...

Gas mask check
Weapons check

Bring em on!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I've thought that rabies would be a bad bioweapon - cats carry it and it takes a while for the symptoms to show up.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

OP, I disagree. I believe zombies are a construct of the subconscious collective thoughts on the human cattle herd behavior - eat, sleep, work, play. Moreover, take a closer look at how most humans behave during catastrophes when law enforcement isn't present and resources are scarce and you'll see how strikingly similar we are to zombies.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

miniatus

No.. zombie movies have come in and out of popularity since I've been alive... really? while your content may have some worth, you ruined it with your title... this can't be taken seriously
edit on 9/12/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Agree, some very real and serious subjects here. I find that there scattered test cases from around the world. Not long ago in Florida, naked rabid man shot dead on bridge after biting man's face off or attempting to. There attributed that case to spice usage, lol. I don't think so lol.

Does seem like something maybe happening in this direction. It is also funny how true life does appear to follow sci-fi and the movies, kinda spooky. Lol

The Bot

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So maybe I should dress up as a Saint Bernard and have the wife bring me to the vet to get a rabies vaccination
I wonder if I can rent a dog costume, it sounds such an insane of an idea that it may get some laughs at our vets office. My luck the wife would tell the vet to neuter me.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff
Rabies doesn't cause any signs or symptoms until late in the disease, often just days before death. Signs and symptoms may include:

Fever
Headache
Agitation
Anxiety
Confusion
Difficulty swallowing
Excessive salivation
Fear of water (hydrophobia) because of the difficulty in swallowing
Hallucinations
Insomnia
Partial paralysis

Rabies in humans looks nothing like zombies that are portrayed by hollywood...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

Good point.

The classic zombie Hollywood archetype does mimic this well.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Or another avenue which to scare people from?... Got TV shows depicting just how brutal and inhumane people would become if we lost electricity, and now got signs that the zombie apocalypse is scientifically edging ever closer.

Keeps us on our toes I suppose. On edge. Fight or flight at the ready with malleable minds buckled and ready for imprinting...

top topics

join