It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1, 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by Dustytoad

Ok

For example: what happens if the business doesn't meet minimum requirements, besides the government stepping in to fill the hole

What are the minimum requirements since your so smart? Will you find that on page 383 or 586?

What are the requirements grasshopper?

Not my thread, and didn't say anything about being smart.
What is on those pages?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You brought it up.

I thought maybe you could explain it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

txinfidel

You brought it up.

I thought maybe you could explain it.

It's your thread, and as your thread stands you are whining that the government is going to cover everybody. It's a good start because there is no money to do this with, but that's it. you left it hanging.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I was trying to help you out. You have a half OP at this point. Finish the other half.
The other half is what happens to a business that does not offer minimum standard care of 60% of the medical costs for an average person. Also what happens if the care does not cover all needed conditions.

That's what needs to be in the OP so I can judge what actually might happen when this goes live..

Also I feel the need here again to reiterate that I DO NOT like this bill. It's one of the many things I hate Obama for.

I guess you passed the bill.

So you'll find out on October 1st. Aside from the fog of controversy.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ok I'll be patient with you.

I am not whining about not having government healthcare. In fact, I want nothing to do with it.

This thread is a warning to people and it serves as intelligence about why October 1st is so important.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

txinfidel

Ok I'll be patient with you.

I am not whining about not having government healthcare. In fact, I want nothing to do with it.

This thread is a warning to people and it serves as intelligence about why October 1st is so important.

I never said you were whining about not having government health care. What makes you think I said that. I was more under the impression you are a business owner.

I get that part of the thread and I know the history of why you think that date is important. I get what you are saying in that respect. What I don't get is how the bill will cause rioting or revolution or anything like that. Do you get me?

That's the part of the thread I feel is missing. If you don't want that in here that's fine I'll leave it at that.

And what's this about me passing the bill? I am not even employed.. I was scared for a long time that the IRS would come after me for not paying my taxes when they added the penalty in. I don't go to the doctor and I don't take any money from the government. I am basically a libertarian and as such HATE this bill.

edit on 9/13/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

And I never said any of those things, but inevitably it would. I am not a business owner, partially because I can barely pay myself. But I have owned a business. It was a sole proprietorship. Therefor I could do that again and make do. But I wouldn't be helping anybody, I'd only be helping myself.

So if you are a business owner and suddenly you are responsible for the healthcare of your employees what do you do?

Well if you can't afford it you fire each and every single one of them and possibly salvage your business and start over. That's what any sane person would do.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

By the way I understand your pain. I really do. But don't let that get in the way of your personal ground. Stand your ground, no matter the cost.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Ps dusty toad I'm sorry if you think I was talking down on you. My expressions don't translate we'll on a computer. But I even do that in real life with strangers and some people don't understand my personality like my friends back home and it pisses them off.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

My God, even the unions that pushed this "health care" crap are up in arms over what they're going to cost - the Senate won't pass their continuing resolution (their new answer to a US budget) because the "tea-party" keeps putting in amendments that make the congresspeople have to accept "obamacare" .

This crap is toxic - and anyone who has a brain is seeing that. How about you?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Happy1

My God, even the unions that pushed this "health care" crap are up in arms over what they're going to cost - the Senate won't pass their continuing resolution (their new answer to a US budget) because the "tea-party" keeps putting in amendments that make the congresspeople have to accept "obamacare" .

This crap is toxic - and anyone who has a brain is seeing that. How about you?

Oh I see it.. I don't connect it with a revolution that would bring about Homeland security control is all..

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

txinfidel

Ps dusty toad I'm sorry if you think I was talking down on you. My expressions don't translate we'll on a computer. But I even do that in real life with strangers and some people don't understand my personality like my friends back home and it pisses them off.

Something you should learn from isn't it? You will keep getting responses that are abrasive right back at you. Being respectful is easy if you respect yourself.

the main misunderstanding between us as it stands is that you think I am against your point of view. I am in agreement with you for most of it. Just trying to get you to say more because you may think you have explained something, but it's just random musings without the whole thing there to see.

2 flags and one is from me.
edit on 9/13/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

There are some things happening within the DHS all due by October 1st. Mainly them having to qualify with AR15s by then

Everyone assigned a firearm in the federal government (military included) has to qualify with their assigned firearm BEFORE Oct 1 because that is the start of the fiscal year. This is the case EVERY year not just this year and has NOTHING to do with the "obama care".

Stop believing crap you read on bin and listening to youtube vids.

This thread is a lot of things but "intelligence" is not one of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by Darolla

Open enrollment starts October 2013.

There are some things happening within the DHS all due by October 1st. Mainly them having to qualify with AR15s by then and also stockpiles of mres and other goods being ordered to the northeast.

Thats because the healthcare law is going to go in effect and the people aren't going to like it.

Here's the kicker: if resolution isn't arrived in DC by October 1st on debt, government shuts down. Seems like now I realize what DHS wanted all those hollow-points for.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by Darolla

There are some things happening within the DHS all due by October 1st. Mainly them having to qualify with AR15s by then and also stockpiles of mres and other goods being ordered to the northeast.

Thats because the healthcare law is going to go in effect and the people aren't going to like it.

Every year with the same crap. Really? Do people not get to the point they are tired of confusing the end of the fical year with the end of the world? Parts of the health care law have already been in effect this is just another to keep people from freeloading in the emergancy room. You will be lucky if you get a sigh out of people. So put your tin foil DHS hat away until next year when either the national guard goes on it spring training (massive mystery troop movements) or the end of the fiscal year (massive mystery spending). Every year the same thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

America's never balancing the books it just stumbles into one disaster after another nowadays.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Vortiki

Here's the kicker: if resolution isn't arrived in DC by October 1st on debt, government shuts down. Seems like now I realize what DHS wanted all those hollow-points for.

Those rounds are most likely to just replenish expired stock, all ammo has a shelf life.

When I served in the ARMY, each company usually went to the range when their ammo was about to expire. What we did not use during requalification, usually got spent by setting our weapons to "burst" and sending the rest of it downrange into the berm. The AHA would only take back spent casings on old ammo.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by Darolla

or..

October 1 is the start of a new fiscal year and like every other businesscompanyinsert something with a budget lots of things were purchased going into Oct 1.. Honestly have people really never dealt with what happens when the financial year is ending some place?
edit on 24-9-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Hey just to be clear I don't think that obamacare is the only thing going down October 1st or in that time frame I think it's catylist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join